Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 pm

Both Takumi and Yuuki, unlike everyone else, didn't tone out what was told to them during the entire ceremony, knowing it was rude to do so.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Elesis finally woke up, taking a moment to realize she was sitting in a corner with Ara, a rather dark corner at that. She looked over at Ara and whispered, "What did I miss?"

Ara looked over at the red head then back to the front, "Well, after Takumi kissed you-"

"Don't ever mention that kiss." Elesis interrupted suddenly.

She nodded, "S- sorry... After it happened, someone asked me about my ears and I panicked and ran away and brought you here with me. I didn't really hear much of what they were saying but there's an entrance exam."

"Entrance exam? Well, I guess that would make sense..."
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Juliet turned over to Kim, "Entrance exam? I thought we were already in with our invitations.."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Kim: Well that is unepected (then looks even more worried)

(Leon is still running looking for ara and elesis running right past them without noticeing)
    Leon: Were are thay
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:37 pm

Kim notices takumi in the frount row. she rights a note saying he is a bad person for what he did ties it to a rock and throws it at his head.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Ara sees Leon and hides her face again, hoping not to be seen.

"You can't avoid him forever you know. You'll have to deal with it eventually."
    Elesis whispered softly.

"I know but... not now."
    She said quietly.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:41 pm

Leon Stoping near bye to take a breath

Leon: I Need to find those two. To appolagise and warn them. *huff huff huff

Then he uses his inhanced sences to try to find them

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 pm

As the Ceremony finished and the new students were allowed to go explore the Campus, Takumi instantly walked out with Yuuki outside, totally avoiding a projectile thrown at his head, to which he was unknown of. The silver haired male walked out to the courtyard, and just relaxed, walking throughout the campus at his own pace, with Yuuki chasing a butterfly again.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Leon infront of ara and elesis grabs his chest and falls to the grond grunting with pain and breathing heavely

Leon: Damn not now (then lays down and continuing the try to stop the pain)
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Kim: Juliet can you help me find leon

( She Looks more worried than ever)
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Ara continued to sit in front of the passed out stranger but she stayed silent, wondering what she should do.

Elesis looked at him then at the approaching people, "What's going on?"
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Leon (Proper Noun, dumbass) hears her.

Leon (Proper Noun, dumbass): 'im haveing an enxiaty attack * gasp pant pant* when i get uner stressed my chest tites up makeing it hard to breath. (starts rubbing chest) I finally found you two. *huff huff pant pant* im good now.(then stands up). im sorry for earlyer Ara (Proper Noun, dumbass) and Elesis (Proper Noun, dumbass), when you guys left that guy said some preaty mean things about you it is your choice if you want to hear what he said.* Huff Huff
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Takumi causually took a stroll throughout Beacons campus, keeping a more chill demeanor as her heard some one behind him say, "Yo! Takumi!"

Takumi then stopped, turning around and seeing Yang, causually standing, smiling. To most who don't know, Takumi really only had one friend, that of which was Yang Xiao Long. Their friendship was fueled by rivalry. Both children of powerful Hunters, The Wolf and Tiayang respectively. The silver haired bowman then said, "Hey Yang. How's the day?"

Yang replied, walking with Takumi, "Not much. My little sister had a more eventful day. Something about exploding, and some white haired princess yelling at her."

Takumi chuckled, replying, "Sounds fun. I have to baby sit my little sister, who has the powers of begging. Otherwise, swept some red head off of her feet and kissed her to get her to leave me alone."

Yang laughed, questioning, "Your kidding... Right?"

Takumi shook his head, replying, "It did.

Yang, feeling it was a joke still, awnsered, "Okay. I guess good job, stud."

Takumi gave a small smile at her response, he then said, "Thanks. No matter what I could have done, it worked."

Yang chuckled and punched in in the arm lightly, which knocked Takumi back a few feet because of her Hulk-like strength, Takumi adjusted his arm slightly as they both had a friendly, banterous chat while walking around the campus.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Ara stood up, pulling Elesis with her, "Thank you." She left with Elesis quickly, not wanting to hold a conversation if there was any chance of it leading to her being a faunus.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Rorik stretches his arms and leaves the ceremony room. He looks around the campus for a nice tree and settles underneath it. He stretches on his back, yawns, and closes his eyes to take a nap before the exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet nods to Kim and stands up. She and Kim start to look everywhere for Leon, only to find him gasping for air. He was besides Ara and Elesis. Juliet runs over to Leon, realizing he was in pain. She pulls out her violin and starts to play a healing song, with white dust activated.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Ara pulls Elesis away from the situation and go outside, passing by the people she met on the airship earlier. Elesis sees Takumi and looks at Ara, "I have to settle this. I'll find you, okay?"

Ara gave a soft nod before continuing back to where she was earlier so she could secretly let her disguise fall.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Leon: thanks im fine now
    He stands up

Kim (sighs in relief but is still worried

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 pm

Leon: do you guys know were i can get something to eat.

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Yang was telling a story to Takumi as they walked, "So, that Weiss chick held out a pamphlet, and started blabbering on about the Schnee Dust Company's rules or something stupid. I don't know if it was just me, or she talks to much. Kinda like Peony did back at Signal."

Takumi still kept quite, but agreed on what Yang said, taking note that Ruby has had a crazy day so far.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Leon hearing takumi's voice, thanked juliet and handed her some money.($40 to be spicific)

Leon: Thank you pleas take this as a token of apritiation. i got to go. later
    He starts in the direction of takumi but staid at a far enough distance so he woldnt notice him. also leon notices elesis heading tawort takumi

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:03 pm

"Seducing yet another woman are we?" Elesis teased as she stood next to him.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:04 pm

Leon from a distance wispers

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Rorik happily dozed off into a sleep, not aware of the things happening around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet accepted Leon's cash reluctantly, and he walked away before she could tell him it was free. She sighed and put the forty dollars in her wallet. She started to observe what was happening around her. She noticed Leon spying on two girls talking about how that Takumi (Get it right, dipshit) boy just kissed one of them. "Oh my.." Juliet mumbled.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Takumi looked behind him, sighing, and saying, "And she's back..."

Takumi, activating his Eagle-sight sembolance, after having the feeling he's being watched, he instantly noticed Leon in the distance. He didn't take immediate action to point out he's stupid to hide, but no matter, he was.

Yang looked behind them aswell, ultimately confused on what's going on.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Leon started walking over to were Takumi and elesis were.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 am