Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:57 pm

kim gets ready for he day. she goes to get something to eat then she goes to her rocket locker that was assinrd to her to get her smg's.

leon giveing up goes to the lockers and grabs his katana and other sword were he runs i to kim

Leon: Kim there you are

Kim: Leon. (she runs over and hugs him) i heard you went to the infermury. what happened?

Leon: i uuu hit my head on something and my head started bleeding. ( he then goes in the locker and pulls out his katana) oh you will never believe what i found yesterday.

kim: what did you find

Leon: (pulls out the other sword) I found chapoos sword.

kim covers her mouth and starts crying leon conferts her and kisses her on the head

Leon:lets finish getting ready for the exams

thay leave and eat there food near the area were everyone slept

Leon; oh i almost forgot. Rorik helped me. you should thank him next time you see him.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:48 pm

Takumi nearby, was going through his locker, getting his armor to his clothing, his belt to hold his two Tontō's and containers with some Dust, finally with a small pendant he put around his neck and under his clothing. The grey haired teen closed his locker after adjusting his pauldrons and fixed his hair, drinking from a water fountain beside Kim and Leon.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Rorik sat down at a table all by himself. He started to chew on his oatmeal and check his weapon. He didn't use that much red dust fighting the Beawulf, and the blades were still strong and sharp. He detached it to check on the chain whip conceal inside. The whip was still shining and not a speck of rust on it. I guess I am ready for the trial.

~~~~~~
    Continuing to play her violin, Juliet made her way to the cafeteria. The song she was playing was a melody of calming, and people who tuned into it felt at ease. She made her way to the kitchen to get herself some breakfast.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 pm

leon cracks open his soda and it explodes all over him.

Leon: well i guess that is what happens when i fly with soda in my pockets.

Kim: Did you really not know that
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:34 pm

As Leon's soda explodes, some gets on Takumi as he drank some water, making him jump back, angrily glaring at Leon. Almost on the nerve to tell at the Dragon Faunus.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Leon "noticeing Takumi" trys to ignore him

Leon: Kim lets go
    Kim:ok
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Takumi then thought, "Better for you to walk away, Baka."

Takumi then walked away, trying to clean his face and hair.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:52 pm

leon walks up to Takumi and pours the rest of his soda on him then walks away with kim. leon and kim go to the cafeteria

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Takumi then followed Leon in anger, when the Dragon Faunus began to walk down a set of stairs, Takumi then ran, jumped and kicked them down them, making a quick, hasty disappearance afterwords.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Juliet saw Leon pour soda on Takumi, abandoned her breakfast, and decided to follow them. She saw Takumi kick him and run away. Thinking fast she followed Takumi to question him.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:28 am

leon while laying on the ground chuckles

Leon: That was fun

Kim helps him up
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Ara looked around for the voice that sounded exactly like Yuuki, "Oh god she went and died and now she's haunting me." At least that's what she wanted.

"No, look." Elesis pointed at the vent where Yuuki had been spotted.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:48 pm

Yuuki, popping open the vent, and hanging from the opening, said, "Hi!"

---

Takumi took a quick retreat from the stairway, trying to loose anyone who may follow him.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Juliet heard Takumi's footsteps echo on the stairs and headed that way. A tricky turn you made, but did you forget that I'm intune to sounds?
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 pm

kim and leon continue to the caffiteria were leon buys three cokes puts 2 in his pocket and starts drinking 1

Kim: You should stop drinking coke.  you will get sick

Leon: Im fine. but i will get some tea soon

leon scratches his head and sips his coke

Leon: you want a drink?

Kim: Orange Juice. pleas

Leon goes and gets orange juice for kim. kim sees rorik eating and goes to him

Kim: ummm rorik.

Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Rorik looks up from his meal. "'Morning! Is something up?" He continued to chew on his oatmeal and look at her with deep, emerald eyes.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Kim: Thank you for helping leon find the sword.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:56 pm

"Oh no problem. It's only right for faunas to help each other out. So, what's so special about that blade, anyway?" Rorik asked Kim.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Kim: It was my brothers. Leon and my brother went in the woods one day and... only leon came back

a tear goes down her eye. then leon comes back

Leon: I got your orange juice. Rorik what is up.

he sees kim crying

Leon: Hey What's wrong
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:18 pm

"She was just telling me the story on how her brother and you went into the woods. I'm sorry to hear he didn't return. Faunas part of my herd were occasion plucked off as food for roaming creatures of Grimm." Rorik's ears lower as he remembers all the friends he had lost to Beawulfs and other Grimm creatures.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Leon: Oh. im sorry.

Kim: Can we eat with you.Talk for a while.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:16 am

Rorik looked up at them both, "Sure, I don't mind at all."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Earlier in the night, in a small warehouse somewhere in Vale, an orange haired male ordered, "Alright everyone, get the dust packing. We need to get moving out!"

As the man said that, a group of white people were looking through the Cargo, grabbing ones from the Schnee Dust Company and getting it packed to an Airship outside. Two Gaurds were casually talking as they checked one of the crates, "I'll admit, the job is pretty easy for a good amount of money. My wife and kids have been able to eat meat a lot more."

The other Gaurd, a rat Faunus agreed, "Deffinently. I got that big TV for my bachelor pad I've wanted."

As the two prepared to open the crate to mark it for pick up, the first person disappeared, being reeled up in the air, with the rat Faunus, unknown, looked in the crate, saying, "No Dust in here, looks like we're done, Dave."

The Faunus looked behind him as he questioned again, "Dave?"

All of a sudden, the Rabbit Faunus felt something wrap around his legs, and pull him upwards, having h hang upside down from the raptors, next to a knocked out Dave. The Faunus looked behind him, seeing a man dressed in black robes, with a wire-like weapon on his hands, running down infront of his knuckles, and a Beowolf Grimm Mask. (For those Akame Ga Kill fans, imagine Lubbock's weapon)

The Rat wanted to alarm everyone below, but the robed person covered his mouth, dropping a  pill in, which made the Rat Faunus sleepy, and making him pass out.

The mysterious, Wolf like person, slowly took out other White Fang workers, eventually having their leader questioned, "Okay?! Where the hell did you idiots go?!"

The black robed person appeared behind the Leader-like figure, saying, "Roman Torchwick, The White Fang won't be standing for much longer."

Torchwick looked at the man, saying, "Ohh great. The Frickin Wolf is after me. No matter. Your out of your game, you can't beat the White Fang to easily with your Wires. Anyway, Adam! Mind helping?"

From the darkness behind Kazuto, a Deer Faunus holding a Katana came out, and pointed his blade at the Wolf. Kazuto prepared his Wire Gauntlets, preparing to fight the mysterious person who took an Iaijitsu stance, as Torchwick started to flee.

Adam dashed at Kazuto, who jumped back, trying to whip him with his wires, but was blocked. Adam and Kazuto's dual was rather feirce, both of which even in fighting skill, Kazuto having an edge with a versatile weapon. Torchwick however was close to making his leave, Kazuto then chose to flee from the battle, and head after Torchwick, who was boarding a helicopter to escape. Kazuto launched a set of wires to grab onto the landing gear as it took off, bringing Kazuto with it, as he reeled himself closer and closer to the copters entrance, hoping the wires won't snap so he can catch these crooks.

Kazuto noticed something interesting, somehow, Adam got onto the Helicopter, and cut the wires, as Kazuto fell, he noticed afterwords, a mysterious person with a Scythe, striking the Copter, causing it to shake, but Torchwick got away, luckily without dust. Kazuto, now in a free fall, launched a set of wires to the warehouse, allowing him to swing to a nearby rooftop, unharmed. He then took off his mask, as the black figured, Scythe Weilder landed beside him. Kazuto then said, "Late like normal, Qrow."

Qrow then nodded, saying, "The Queen has Pawns. I'll notify Oxpin."

Kazuto nodded, as both made their leave from the warehouse, knowing that something big will be happening soon.

---

Takumi looked behind him, saying, "You've got good hearing. My sisters is better though."

Takumi then made his way outside, disappearing into the forest.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Leon pulls out a bowl of ramen and sits down. as he does the the speakers start

Goodwitch: Will all first year students report to becon cliff pleas

Leon: Awwwwwwww. Come on!

Kim:Rorik Leon i think it is time for the exams. lets hurry.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:27 pm

Rorik took one last bite of his oatmeal and stood up. He lead Leon and Kim outside to where Goodwitch was waiting for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet was about to stop Takumi, but then Goodwitch's voice reached her ears. She sighed and headed for the cliff, near the school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:42 am