Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:38 pm

"I guess you could say Ara is shy but I'd describe it in a different way." Elesis smiled and said continued on, "Well, I'm glad that I get to meet you two. Enjoy the rest of the flight."

Ara continued to stare at his wings for a moment before looking back out the window, wondering when they would arrive.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:44 pm

Leon: nice to meet you too. (streches his arms and wings ageain) later

Kim: bye
    (thay turn to the guy and bat girl and walk up to them)

Leon:hi
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:52 pm

"Bye~" Elesis waved at them as they walked away.

Ara whispered, "Did you have to talk to them?"

"It's the polite thing to do."

Last edited by Jetflight22 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot an entire line of text)
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Okay since my post didn't save properly. I'll have to do this epic idea later... /Lesigh

Takumi paid Leon and Kim no mind and continued reading his magazine as Yuuki stuck her tounge out at them in a playful manner while replying to Juliet, "It's in my nature to!"
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Leon:(turns to look around the ship) Does anyone know were the exit of the ship is
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Takumi was literally, about to insult a bitch, as it was announced that the ship will land at Beacon shortly. Takumi casually put his Magazine away, as the airship landed, and Yuuki jumped on his back, getting a piggyback ride.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:40 pm

Leon:Huh never mind then

Leon and kin leave the air ship and leon starts flying.

Leon: Finally my wings were killing me. (he lands on the ground) Kim Lets Go to the beginning seramoney
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:44 pm

"Ara, don't take too long. You know how your 'therapy' can go on for too long." Elesis started to follow everyone off.

"You're not coming this time? I thought you liked it..." Ara seemed a little disappointed but she didn't mind it too much honestly.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:19 pm

Rorik noticed the airship was losing altitude. He continued to run towards Beacon and made it just in time as the airship was letting off it's passengers. He noticed that there was a dragon faunas flying around and a bat faunas getting carried by a boy. So, I'm not the only faunas. I'm glad I made it! Having the airship bypass Atlas because it was too cold for it is a bummer. My feet are killing me. He joined the crowd and started to follow them towards the ceremony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet packs her violin away in it's case and follows the other recruits out of the airship. She stood in amazement of the towers of Beacon. I better get to the ceremony with the others... She fell in line when an elk faunus joined in behind her. She didn't see him on the airship, but he looked just as excited as the rest of them.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Leon and kim follow in behind Rorik and juliet

Leon: Hay Juliet. (then notecing Rorik) oh hi im leon who are you
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:50 pm

Rorik turned around and noticed the dragon faunas behind him. "Oh hello. Name's Rorik. I was accepted into Beacon, but had to find my own way here. You wouldn't happen to have anything to eat, would you?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet waved to Leon again and noticed the fanaus behind her, Rorik, was engaging in conversation. She chuckled a bit when he asked for something to eat. "I think you better wait until the welcoming feast."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:56 pm

kim chuckles

leon: ya i have no idea were any thing is( he thought for a second) wait i know( he reaches in his Pocket and rummeges to find what he is looking for. wile doing this the sword and sheth attached to his belt shook) ah there it is (he pulls out a candy and granola bar) Do you want eather of these.

Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Rorik's ears perked when he saw the granola bar. "The nut bar sounds tasty enough."

~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet looked around to make sure she wouldn't be late, as the crowd was moving slow.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Leon hands Rorik the granola bar then looks at juliet

Leon: Hay Juliet something wrong
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm

Rorik happily accepts the bar and starts to chew on it. He looks at the girl named Juliet who was looking a bit worried.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I just don't want to be late. We should be moving. I wonder what is holding the crowd up.." Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the unmoving group of kids.

Last edited by Symphony on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am awful at coloring words XP)
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:10 pm

Leon: Oh ok( he then puts his hands in his pockets)

Kim: Leon doesn't l_look out for these things (looks at juliet) I hope we all can be g_good friends
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:22 pm

Leon: So what kind of weapons do all of you use
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:42 pm

"What weapons do we use?" Elesis asked as she pulled her sword from it's sheath on her back, "It's called the Bloody Queen, a two handed sword once weilded by the Dark Knight who died nobly in combat. It amplifies my semblance but by a dangerously large amount. It's much more dangerous for e to use since... Never mind, Ara you should show them your weapon too... Hey where did she go?"

By this point Ara had escaped a good distance from where she thought anyone would bother to look for her. She sat down and released her tails, all nine at once, taking a deep breath, feeling as if she had been healed.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:53 pm

Takumi silently walked amongst the crowds as Yuuki looked at the overwhelming crowds of people, all from different places across Remnant. It was so cool to her to see the diversity of people here, ready to have an awesome year.

Takumi looked around, seeing the basicality of all their weapons, knowing that Kaze-no-ato was probably better then all of them. He then turned to see Yang and Ruby standing around, Ruby going all nerd over all the different weapons she saw, eventually looking at Takumi's Kaze-no-ato, and going crazy with curiosity with what it did just like every other weapon. Takumi then asked Yuuki, "Did you remember your weapon?"

Yuuki happily responded, as she pulled out her Nunchucks, saying, "Yup! Hōkiekōzu is right here, bro."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:09 pm

(Leon looked were the voice was comeing from and said in shock)
    Leon: Elies how long have you been standing there? (then sees the sword)wow that is cool (he pulls his sword) I have this. i call it dragons fang. it is a katana and (has it transform into a pistol witch has part of the blade on it like a baonet) A high caliber pistol.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:17 pm

She was a little shocked that no one noticed her following behind them but then immediately went back to talking about weapons, "That's pretty cool. My weapon doesn't transform but I think Ara's does. I guess she'll be back before the ceremony.You should ask her what it is one day."
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:24 pm

Rorik looked at all the weapons as people were bringing them out. He noticed they all were real fighting weapons, like swords and spears. He decided to contribute with his self-made weapon. He pulled out his boomerang and flipped it open. "I use this boomerang to hack 'n slash to victory. Quite useful, even if it looks like a toy from the outside."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet looked at all the different weapons in amazement. She clipped open her case and pulled out her violin, "This beauty might not look like a weapon, but it has a few tricks up it's sleeve." She winked as she bent down to put it back in it's case.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Takumi then put down Yuuki, and unsheathed the two blades of Kaze-no-ato, spinning them casualy as he put them together, and checking the dust chamber to see if it's properly working, point the bow downwards as he pulled the string back as dust formed an arrow of ice while Takumi let go of the string, shooting the ice crystal arrow into the ground.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:37 pm

"That's pretty cool isn't it?" Elesis said as she approached Takumi, "I guess compared to you guys, my weapon is pretty normal isn't it?"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:40 pm

Rorik noticed how much attention the bow was getting, sighed, and put his boomerang away. He mumbled to himself, "I'll get to show you off one day perhaps." He walked over to where the ice hit the ground, "That's a pretty cool weapon you go there. How much dust does it use?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet put her violin back in it's case and noticed the crowd cleared out. She decided to head in early so she would get a good seat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:55 pm