Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) Empty Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Illusionary Revalations
    A Roleplay by Swampurtz

Fantasy and Reality. The two pillars that harmonize the world, the human mind, each other.

Long ago, before history was even written lived a world that was just fantasy, like those shown in popular franchises today. Peace was definite until one day. Destruction was imminent; Dark Foes arose, bringing suffering by blade and death in their wake. Numerous warriors stood against this darkness and fought valiantly, repelling the darkness with their lives. The gods of the previous paradise were scared of the death that the darkness brought to their land.

The gods reformed the world, choosing heroes' souls to live amongst them, and whenever the darkness returned, they would fight.

=====

"That was how the Oda conquered the Imagawa in Okehazama: on pure ambition, which was one of the greatest ways to how the Oda Clan was started: to be feared amongst  minor clans." the teacher wrapped up her lesson as the bell rang. She then quickly said, "Have a good weekend! Read pages 176-180, which are about the Azai-Askura alliance and the war with the Oda."

The students left en masse from the classroom, getting to their weekend time. The only one who remained was a black haired teen, Kazuto Kirigaya. He packed up his stuff and pulled out his iPod, then walked out the door. He then started to head outside to wait for his childhood friends, Tsubaki and Hiriomi, while flipping through a playlist of his music. The playlist contained songs by a program labeled: Preform-a-droid: Tiki, another new project by Mirror, used for music and entertainment, and Kiria, an upcoming Pop Star.

As Kazuto walked, he felt someone grab his arm and then push him against the wall, as his earbud fell out and a buff teen pinned him against the locker: Nobuyuki. Nobuyuki then said to Kazuto, "Little Kirigaya thought he wasn't gonna get beat today?"

Kazuto glared at the teen, not showing emotion or even care to him. That pissed Nobuyuki off, making him push Kazuto again, taunting, "Say something, idiot!"

Kazuto kept his silence as Nobuyuki prepared a punch, reaping it back as someone grabbed his arm, saying, "Next time ya threaten him, I'm going to break ya arm."

Nobuyuki turned to see Tsubaki, long red hair and all holding the fist from hitting Kazuto. Nobuyuki grunted and pulled his fist from Tsubaki's grasps and walked away in anger. Tsubaki yawned, saying in his normal Kansai (Japanese version of southern) accent,) "Ya okay, Kazuto?"

Kazuti sighed. Saved again by Tsubaki. Kazuto replied, "Perfectly fine."

Tsubaki replied, "Good, cause I will break his arm. Anyway, I texted Hiriomi to meet us outside, better not let her wait. Especially if we Wanna get to that preformance at 4."

Kazuto nodded as he and Tsubaki went outside.

=====

A woman sat inside an office high up in a skyscraper, a glass of wine in hand. She's young woman with black hair tied in a bun, and blue eyes, a beauty mark above her left eye, wearing a white collar shirt slightly unbuttoned, a blue blazer, black zipper mini skirt, and white height-heel shoes. She lightly twirled her wine glass as she spoke, speaking to two people over a video call, "Kiria, I need you to look after 3 people during your performance today infront of the 109. 2 males, One female."

Over the call, a voice obediently replied, "Yes, Lady Narga. What do they look like, and why?"

Narga responded, "All three are close Freinds. One male has long red hair, Kansai accent, and looks pretty calm a majority of the time. The other, really quite and mute, black hair. The Female: Appears somewhat cold, blonde hair. All are wearing their uniforms for School. You'll learn why. Just expect Mirages to Attack. Normal raid parties. Yuki, did you figure out their souls?"

A young voice then said, "I did mom! Yuichi's son has Roy, The girl has Zelda, and the boy, has Big Bro! I'm excited to see him again!"

Narga smiled as Tiki happily stated about Marth, the Lodestar, and the strongest soul of the heroes. It then ran through Narga's mind, that with Marth returning to assist their cause, something big is about to happen. No matter, What is it, is the big question.

Last edited by Marusu Senpai on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Destroyer Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:27 pm

As the bell rang, one girl, Akemi Korumatsu, went flying out of the doors on her skateboard, having left early. Her hood flew back, revealing her boyish brown hair. Akemi jumped the stairs heading for the train station, when she swerved after almost hitting a blue-eyed girl, who was sketching something. "Hey, watch it!"

"Sorry! she called out, trying to regain her balance before heading forward again, heading for the train station. She jumped off her board as she reached the platform, and climbed the steps, entering the train. She sat down in a somewhat-empty area and plugged in her own earbuds into her phone, playing her dubstep music loudly, gaining rude looks from the people around her.

~~~

"For your homework, you will write a modern version of Romeo and Juliet. This must include at least four acts, and needs to be done by Monday. Have a nice weekend and stay out of trouble!"

As the bell rang, one girl stood up immediately, running out of the classroom and heading to her locker. Hiromi reached for her sketchbook, getting a text from her childhood friend Tsubaki. I better hurry outside then... She closed the locker and headed outside, sitting down at an empty bench, waiting for the duo.

~~~

Akemi walked off the train and walked the few blocks to her house. She opened the door, knowing that nobody would be home yet, and began doing her chores. She had tickets to a concert the next weekend, but she didn't plan on going. She was probably going to end up at the skate park.

Eventually, she finished, walking up to her bedroom, knowing that her aunt wouldn't be home until late, like usual. She's probably working some guy again... She sighed, falling to sleep while a Kiria song came on. I want to Break!Will you be able to heal me from Loneliness, from pain, and all things I once cherished...
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:47 am

Kazuto and Tsubaki walked outside, beginning to look for Hiriomi as Tsubaki said, "I'm serious about breaking his arm. It's the easiest way to make him stop and pay."

Kazuto scanned the area for Hiriomi, replying, "I don't think that would help the problem, Tsubaki. You threatening him didn't really help. He'll just prepare for next time."

Tsubaki replied, seeing Hiriomi, "Whatever, anyway Hiriomi's over there. Let's go!"

Tsubaki and Kazuto ran over to her, with Tsubaki casually saying to her, "Hey Beautiful, how are ya?"

Kazuto sighed at Tsubaki's dumb flattery. To be truthful of the situation: Tsubaki is to big of an idiot for their relationship work. However, Kazuto has seen weirder things happen. Kazuto then it said, "Hey Hiriomi. Looks like we are going to the 109 for some reason. Heard Kiria is having a mini preformance there.

===

It was only 3 years ago. The Goddesses choose 5 warriors to fight against the search parties of dark, feasting on the light of humans. Kiria Silver, Yuichi Sanegaya, Vixon Kageshi, Hanabi Kaia, and Caleb Goodman, were the 5 warriors. Only 2 still survive today: Kiria and Vixon, as the rest were food for the darkness, and made an example by the dark lord. Who will these new heroes be? Will darkness feed like before, or be cut down like paper?
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Hiromi rolled her eyes at his flirting, and looked at Kazuto. "Great. More of the girl who everyone won't shut up about. What happened to Drop In Boy and My Elemental Romance?"

OOC: bb codes messing up on mobile right now...
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:09 pm

Kazuto nodded, saying, "Kiria does have this weird charisma with her, I like her type of music, but you know I'm not one of those people to scream about her. Though, never heard of those bands. Guessing they're American?"

Tsubaki yawned, saying, "Ya nerds gonna talk all day or Atleast walk that way?"

Kazuti then quitely said, rolling his eyes,"However people like Tsubaki like her for what she wears."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:03 am

"Yeah, they're American. But its pretty good. Thank goodness I took those classes last year.. But yeah, I guess we should get going." She stands up and starts heading to the platform. "Why is she performing at a department store?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:51 am

Kazuto replied as they began walking to the train station, "I learned English when I was a kid. Those bands are probably more popular there. I was hearing she was having a testing of certain affects, so Mirror decided to test them with this mini preformance."

Tsubaki casually said as he walked, "So, Hiriomi, guess who I had to save Kazuto from?"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:54 am

Hiromi sighed. "That dumbass again? One of these days, I'm going to snap his neck! Oh, not to mention he won't stop flirting with me. Not like you, Tsubaki. Like... Really creepy flirting. I feel like he might start taking measures..." She shudders.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 pm

Tsubaki kept his normal, relax attitude as he said, "Then next time he messes with one of you, I'll break his arms. Already threatened to."

Kazuto then looked over to Tsubaki after he purchased the groups tickets, saying, "Violence isn't the best awnser. Though, my ideas are thinning..."

Tsubaki then said, "See, breaking his arm will help. Also, the reason why I'm flirt with ya is because I know I have a chance."

Kazuto quietly remarked, "Saying it out loud gives you less of a chance."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Hiromi thought for a second as they boarded the train and sat down, smiling. "Y'know, if he actually genuinely asked me out, I might give him a chance.."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Tsubaki then said, "Good to know. Though I think you and Kazuto would make a better couple."

Kazuto looked at him for a second and saying with an embarrassed tone, "Shut up."

Tsubaki then laughed out, saying, "You know it's true!"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:37 am

Hiromi stayed silent for a moment, looking down to hide her blush. She then went to open her sketchbook to her latest drawing and continued working on it, but it slips out of her lap and falls to the floor, flipping to a drawing of Kazuto and her walking hand-in-hand at Christmastime, laughing at something.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:23 pm

Kazuto quickly handed Hiriomi the book back before Tsubaki noticed, whispering, "Stop proving him right...."

Tsubaki yawned, saying, "The trains almost there. I hate riding them. Luckily Shibuya is a ward over."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Hiromi nodded, turning the page back. "Yeah, I don't like them very much either. They give me a headache. Kinda like you do."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Tsubaki rolled his eyes and Kazuto busted out into laughter. Tsubaki then said, "Whatever. I know your joking. Atleast it'll be a few."

Kazuto then relaxed back, looking out of the window and into the cityscape as it moved into Shibuya station, and people began to exit. Kazuto politely helping Hiromi up as Tsubaki stood up.

---

Kiria finished dressing into her pop star appearance as a stage hand knocked and said, "Miss Kiria, 10 minutes till preformance."

Kiria nodded, saying, "Thank you."

Kiria had a feeling something was happening. It revolving around the three. The question is: Is it good or bad?
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:15 am

Hiromi let Tsubaki to a big ahead of her and Kazuto, whispering to him, "I was not proving him right. It was just a drawing I did from that night when we went to Azura's Christmas party, and then we took a walk through the park, and you said some joke involving Tsubaki. It was just a walk between friends. And besides, it was like 3 years ago.... Anyways, I wasn't proving him right."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:30 am

Kazuto replied, "Ohhh... I forgot, who was Azura? My mind is kinda drawing a blank."

Tsubaki then said, "What are you both whispering about? Ehh, Nevermind. We need to get moving to the Preformance. Let's go!"

Tsubaki then lead the way, pressuring Kazuto and Hiromi to speed up, Kazuto saying, "Nevermind, tell me later.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:14 am

Hiromi nodded before catching up with Tsubaki. I knew he wouldn't remember if something little like that happened... Thank goodness I'm a writer. I wish I could just..Ask him...
    ~~~
    Akemi stood at the very front of the crowd, waiting for Kiria to come. She had heard about it from some of her friends, and decided that there was no reason she shouldn't go.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:50 am

The 3 exited the subway, seeing the crowd infront of the 109, as Tsubaki lead them into it, trying to get as far forward as possible. Kazuto then thought, "I wish I could tell her... The reason why I haven't asked her out yet...."

Up on the stage, a band finished setting up, around the base of the stage, as a few piano players began playing a light tune as Kiria walked out on stage as the crowds cheered.

Kiria looked amoungst the crowd, smiling as she scanned for the group of freind's, spotting them in the middle. She then closed her eyes as the piano players paused, and a female computer-generated voice, similar to Tiki's, began speaking through the speakers, saying, "Welcome everyone to this small preformance to test out a stage effect for Miss Kiria' big Preformance next weekend. After the show, Mirror scouts will be looking for new acts of fame to join in the family with me and Miss Kiria in the 109. Please enjoy the show!
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:46 am

Akemi turned on her GoPro camera that was strapped to her forehead so that she could record the performance.
    ~~
    Hiromi cheered with the rest of the crowd, albeit not quite as enthusiastically. She wasn't all too big of a Kiria fan, but it was better than just walking around with the guys. Most of the time it would end up kind of awkward, her silently crushing on the boy she had known for the majority of her life, and the boy she had known for just about as long hitting on her. At least here, there was something to fill the hole.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:10 am

(Because I, Swampurtz, am to lazy and pressed for time to write out the preformance. Rinku! That shall work as the preformance cause I'm the above things.)
    https://youtu.be/GLyySrcOtjs

As Kiria ended her preformance, a dark echoing voice similar to Kazuto', boomed through the speakers:

"Give it to me.

Kazuto looked about, as all the people around him, except Tsubaki, Hiriomi, Akemi, and Kiria, began to freeze up, as if they were stuffed animals.

"Give it to me!"

The echoing voice boomed again stunning Kazuto. Kiria on stage looked about, trying to look for a cause of the sound, unaware that others weren't frozen.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:16 am

Hiromi looked around nervously. "K-kazuto... What's happening?!"
    ~~~
    Akemi looked straight up, annoyed that her recording was interrupted. "Give what to you!? We were kind of in the middle of something!"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Kazuto awnsered Hiriomi, saying, "I... I don't know."

"GIVE IT TO ME!"

All of a sudden a dark rupture appeared above the stage as multiple figures, red cloaks, black hair, came out from it. 5 suddenly surrounded Kiria as two went after the 3 Freinds, and one after Akemi. One figure thendashed at Tsubaki, knocking him back and unconscious, as he then grabbed Hiriomi by the neck and stunning Kazuto, saying, "We all want your light!"

Kiria then looked at the mirages around her, grabbing her Mic Stand and turning them into daggers, scanning her enemies, until she saw the one near Hiriomi, quietly saying, "More heroes.... So they'll unlock their own souls. I'm glad to know me and Vixon have more allies now..."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:55 pm

Hiromi struggled against its grip, reaching into her bag and pulling out a calligraphy pen, quickly stabbing the figure with the tip.

Akemi gave a sassy stance, looking at the figure. "And what if I don't want to give it to you? What, you're gonna possess me, or infuse me with darkness?"

(If you haven't noticed, Akemi has serious issues with authority...)
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:24 pm

The figure lightly winced in pain as he rode his other hand, it turning into a sword made of dark energy, preparing to strike Hiromi with it as Kazuto then striked the Murage with his fist, trying to defend Hiromi. The figure looked over at Kazuto as he yelled, "Let go of her!!!"

The Mirage used his sword hand and striked at Kazuto, pausing it's blade as a light formed infront of Kazuto and dance around him, as it landed in his hand. Kazuto then tightened his hand to try and grasp it as the light formed on him as he changed.

As the light covered Kazuto, he grew taller as his hair turned into a raven blue. His blue jacket was changed into robes and light armor of regal design. Finally, a rapier appeared in his hand as yelled out at the Mirage, his blade positioned to point torwards the mirage as he dashed at it, disappearing before the strike and reappearing on the other side of it as the mirage disappeared into light as he succumbed into the light, it bursting out and surronding Hiromi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:27 pm