Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 15 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Leon looks down at the masks

Leon: damn it

Leon putes the masks in the bushes and then sneaks into his dorm to sleep
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 15 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Symphony Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Rorik decided to continue his pursuits of looking for his brother tomorrow and headed to the dorms to get a good night's rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    The hooded figure hops down into an old abandoned hardware store near the southern tip of Vale, located near the docks. He flipped off his hood to reveal a boy with green-cyan hair that sticks up to a point. He yawns, stretching his arms out to reveal two large light blue wings. "Hey! Guess who's back?" He called out into the darkness. He pulls on the cyan handkerchief around his neck to loosen it up, revealing a pair of large headphones.

A small figure with curly-yellow pigtails and an identical outfit, minus the handkerchief, approaches him. She takes off the hood to reveal a pouty, stern look. Her hair was tied up with bright pink ribbons that stuck up. "William! Where have you been?! Hope and I were looking everywhere for you!!" (There's no Pink option, so yea)

"Relax Paris, geeze. The boss already knew about my whereabouts. Also, lookie what I got!"
    He pulls out a White-Fang mask. "This shows that there is trouble by Beacon again."

"What?! Why didn't you invite me to join you?"
    She crossed her arms.

"That's because somethings are meant for the older members of our little band."
    He strides past her, heading for the old abandoned office room in the back. The rickety old door that separated it from the made store was on it's last hinge and rotting. "Time to see the boss myself."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Takumi walked outside and into a secluded area in the forest near Beacon, but not to far away, carrying a log that was about the size of Yuuki. Said log had two hooks on each end equally in distance with a chain. Takumi then took off his Gi, folding it neatly along with a light insulator behind it, revealing his well toned chest, but nothing to exaggerated.

Takumi then picked up the log by the chains, and began swinging it in a rhythmic movement, and lifting it up, and slowly raising it above his head as he wore it like a weight to begin pull ups. As Takumi began counting cadence as he remembered the day he began training.

---

Kazuto handed to his son the chained log, as Takumi asked, "Father, what this supposed to- oof!"

Takumi felt to the ground by the weight of the log as Kazuto then replied, lazily, "At first.... Think of it as an obstacle to get stronger. Succeded at passing this weight, as a first step to becoming as strong as me."

"Then what do I do with it?"

Kazuto picked up the eight for a second from the child Takumi's hands, then onto his back, dropping Takumi to the ground with a log weighing him down. Kazuto then said, "Every day until you succeed, you got be able to stand up, with that log around your back, by an hours time."

Kazuto then sat back in a hammock, lazily resting his eyes, as the child Takumi attempt to lift it up the log by the pure strength it supplied.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:05 pm

five years ago~~~~~~~

there is a young frail girl crawling weakly toward a man lying in a pool of blood. thay are at a park it night

Karin: dad. daddy.

she looks off at some figures warring cloaks and white fang masks. there are seven of them.

??? skinny figure( from earlier): looks like there is one surviver. well we get to kill her. such a shame ... waisting so much beauty.

Leon: No we have killed our targets. lets go.

all the cloaked figures leave except for leon. leon takes of his mask

Leon: look girl. look at the man who killed your dad. remember this face. because i know you will want revenge. and also remember this name... Leon Maroo "The Demon Dragon Of Wrath"

Leon then leaves

~~~~~~~~~ present day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl is sitting in a tent just outside of beacon. she clenches her fist and cries
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:01 pm

(Because fuck Jet)

"IM THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!!!" A voice of red and yellow haired male as he spun on his back, revealing two hidden guns to kill two Borbatusks that charged him, as he stroke his hair back, looking over behind him to see Takumi stand there. It was 4 am.

Takumi questioned the male, "You are?"

The mysterious male hung his head back, saying, "Me, I go by many names. Adlet Sanegaya is one-"

Takumi then asked again, "Wait, Sanegaya? Was your father Tsubaki Sanegaya?"

Adlet responded, "Yeah why?"

Takumi awnsered, "My father was Kazuto Leat. He used to be on a team with your father, Anna Yumizuri, and my mother, before my father was moved to a different one?"

"Cool! It's like fate destined for us to be Freinds!"

"No, not really, now... Mind if I can have my own time to train here."

"Go ahead, I'm just a single idiot taking on the world. See Ya!"

Adlet then casually walked away in a careless manner, leaving Takumi to question if he is an idiot or not.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Leon while sleeping extends his claws and makes four claw marks in his bed. ( he is having a bad dream about his old team attacking and killing everyone) leon wakes up and tries not to freak out and wake up everyone

Leon:  * Huff Huff. damn it ( he said it quietly)

he gets up and goes to the cafeteria. he gets a soda and goes to train in the forest, and improve his new techniques
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Akari stared down at Leon, gently poking Ara, "Question: Who is the boy?"

Ara looks down for a moment before whispering, "His name is Leon. He knows my secret."

Akari looked up at Ara, "Question: Does everyone know your secret?"

Ara looked away, "N- no... I think."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Leon goes to a field holds his sword in front of him. he starts to concentrate and the wind starts circling around leon. he swings his blade and the wind flies away from leon and forms a tornado. leon then throws a lighter into the tornado igniting it. leon after a couple seconds sheaths his sword and it disappears. he then proceeds to continue training.

a cloaked figure shows up behind akari and ara. the figure is about 5'9 feet and a feminine voice.

???: what are you two girls doing up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:55 am