Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP Empty Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Humans are on the brink of extinction, inside one of the last 4 kingdoms left in Humanities grasp, in the world of Remnant. You will become one of the brave people who protect the human race from the creatures of Grimm, a Huntsman or Huntress. the kingdom you are in is the kingdom of Vale, and in school made to train Hunstman and Huntresses: Beacon.

Name: Your name must involve a color (Example: Leon Maroo (color maroon))
    Personality:
    Species: (Human or Faunas)
    *Note, if Fauna, please explain looks*
    Symbolic: (Special Ability\Power)

Last edited by Marusu-Sama on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Sentence structure)
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:56 pm

WIP for right now.

Name: Takumi Laet
    Appearance: Takumi is around 5'5 and 100 pounds, with white-ish hair that is tied and goes down to the fold of his back. He wears a teal and dark blue eastern designed clothing, having a cloak made of a Ursai hide tied around his waist and kept in place with a belt, letting it hang down behind his feet, and sandals that hook around his foot between the heel and ball of the foot. Takumi has sheathed on his belt two large Tonto's that he can put together to make a Bow that uses Dust to form arrows, which he names: Kaze-no-āto (Art of the Wind).
    Personality: Takumi has a somewhat cautious personality, immediately being wary around others and those he cannot trust. He appears to be mentally weak, but has a friendly side. Despite being a human, Takumi is willing to beat down a bully who harasses Faunus, having an adopted sister who is a Faunus. Out of everyone in Remnant, he is one with the worst dreams.
    Background: Takumi was the child of a well renown hunter, Kazuto 'The Wolf' Leat, and a teacher at Signal who stepped down from her job to raise Takumi in Patch, an Island off the coast of Vale (Kingdom). Takumi had an adequate life growing up in Patch, his father teaching Takumi the art of combat since he was 4, while learnin his common knowledge by his mother When Takumi was 8, he went out in the forest to play, as he normally did, where he found a young Bat Faunus of 6 years unconscious and hurt. However, a Beowulf prepared to attack the young Takumi and the Bat Faunus girl, however being cut down by a shadowy figure who wielded a Scythe, to which Takumi never saw the face of (First one to guess who this person is gets an internet cookie), but held gratitude for. Takumi brought the girl back to his home, to which he learned was an Orphan, named Yuuki. Kazuto then adopted her and raised her as his own.
    Takumi later went to Signal to learn his basic criteria to become a Hunter, being in the same class as Yang Xiao Long, and growing a small rivalry with her for the strongest fighter (with Yang winning cause she's Yang :3).Takumi alter graduated and, with his sister, Yuuki, who was able to graduate early with her amazing skills of begging to be with her brother, and went to Beacon.
    Species: Human
    Semblance: Takumi has the ability to see extremely well, able to read normal writing on a flier from across a football fields length. However, his ability is weaker in darker areas.
    Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr4jx2u7QlY&index=7&list=PLLsW3zEn6qK8U7UTrWddsrR6BtcaTro24&shuffle=585

Name: Yuuki Fuscia
    Appearance:
    Yuuki uses two gauntlets, named Hōkiekōzu, (Abandoned Echoes) which grow into dual giant claws when in combat, unlike many weapons used, Hōkiekōzu doesn't have a ranged ability to fight, however, she does use dust to act as a 'salt in the wound' to increase her weapons strength.
    Personality: Yuuki has an innocent personality, despite appearing to be a spoiled child who loves to play, she is both innocent and insightful. She loves her brother, Takumi, dearly and always darts around him and others she grows close to personally, like a little puppy. Despite knowing she is adopted, she finds her place in her family as if she was born to them. She is the most considerate soul anyone will ever meet.
    History: Yuuki doesn't know much of her original parents and past, but knew she grew up on Patch before she was adopted by the Leat family. Yuuki was found by Takumi when she was 6 when he was playing in the forest, both being saved by a mysterious figure who uses a Scythe. Ever since that day, Yuuki has darted over her brother like a puppy. The Bat Faunus was raised as if she was Kazuto's own child until she eventually, through her great powers of begging, went with Takumi to Beacon.
    Species: Bat Faunus
    Semblance: Susanoo: Yuuki summons a powerful demon to her side, named Susanoo. Susanoo has two phases: Mortal, his normal form where he uses a giant Kanbō to fight and takes the appearance of a Bull Faunus, then Kami, where he is fused with Yuuki, using a giant mirror to use opponents Attacks to fight for him. The main weakness Susanoo has is more noticeable in his Mortal form, which is a red plate in the middle of his chest. It is extremely hard to brake, and is harder in Kami form.

Spoiler:
    Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbxIUWKvH0k&index=2&list=PLLsW3zEn6qK8U7UTrWddsrR6BtcaTro24

To add a few thing's about Kazuto:
    Kazuto, 20 years ago, was part of a team known as KNNA, fully known as team Canna. They were tasked to clear out Mountain Glen at hope to have it resettled. However, sometime during the mission, the team encountered a Goliath, and 3 members died: Noel Baige, Nemo Nashinko, and Andreia Psyan, eithin the battle, leaving Kazuto alone to fight, and killed the Goliath by himself, but afterwords resigned from being a Hunter and lived a life of solitude in Patch.

Last edited by Kazuto on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 20 times in total
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Name: "My name? It's not important but I'll tell you it's Ara Venlared." (Figure out what the color is Smile )

Gender: "...You're joking right? I'm obviously a female, a woman."

Age: "Why do you need to know? I'll just tell you anyways, I'm 16."

Appearance: "My you ask a lot of questions, especially ones that you'd have to be blind to ask. People say that what I wear often reminds them of a Shrine Maiden. They say it's called a Hakama but I've seen one and my skirt is much shorter~. Anyway, if you're still to blind to tell, my hair is black with a white strike down the side. I don't think you need to now much else."

Personality:"I've been told that sanity-wise, I'm pretty stable. Personality-wise, I'm pretty distant. I guess if you get to know me well enough then I'll tell you."

Species: "I'm half human and half faunus but I prefer to hide my tails and the fox ears..."

Semblance: "My Semblance? Oh my that's quite a good question. I hope you don't intend on fighting me. My Semblance is me revealing my tails and my fox ears. You're probably thinking that it would be constantly active since I hide my tails and stuff right? Wrong! You see what happens is when I hide them, it's like deactivating my Semblance. Anyway, what it does is it allows me to achieve my 'full potential' and it doubles my speed and basically gives me another nine weapons. But I have to use my tails when I'm running or else I might fall. I use them as a counterbalance so that I don't trip. What I meant about using my tails as a weapon was that I could use them to grab people and if necessary," She stops for a moment and gains the grin of an insane woman, "tear them apart limb from limb." She clears her throat and goes back to talking, "But more often I'll use them to 'zone' a target or keep them from going to a certain place. Sometimes I can use them to knock light enemies out of the way. It also increases my sight and strength vastly but the only downside is that I can't use it as often as I want. Sure I can reveal my tails and fox ears but it won't always activate my Semblance. I'll gain a soft aura when it does though so that's how you know. Anyway, the only time I can use it is once I get into a position in battle where I can't win so it's more often my ace-in-the-hole or some people might call it an adrenaline rush-esque reaction within my body. I can also use it at the start of battle but only after three hours since my last use. It's quite difficult to use so I try to keep the usage only to emergencies or if I have to look for something."

"Anyway, that's enough about me... Unless you wanted to talk about my weapon. Well, my weapon is a dual tipped spear, meaning that I can do all kinds of fancy things and never be attacking with the wrong end which is totally not the reason I use it. But it's a hybrid weapon, meaning it can also become a gun, a sniper riffle actually. It's my favorite type of weapon. It's a bold-action Accuracy International AWM. It uses a .300 Winchester Magnum cartridge and can fire up to 1,200 yards and still be effective enough to get the kill but each bullet is specially created by the SDC, each one made with a dust crystal inside that in a way, explodes, causing certain status effects to the enemy based on the crystal used but... The bullets are super expensive! I can rarely use them because I'm not made of money but whenever I can, I buy as many cartridges as I can so I don't run out easily. Anyway, that's enough about me and my  weapon. I'm going to stop talking before I end up telling you all of my secrets."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: "My name is Elesis Arcneim, and I AM the Crimson Avenger."

Appearance: "What is wrong with you? Just look at me!"
    Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP Crimson_Avenger_2

Personality: "...What are you asking all of this for? I guess if I had to give an explanation for my personality, I'd say I'm kind of hot-headed... Only a little!"

Species: I'm a human."

Semblance: "Oh, my favorite part. I like to call it Blood for Blood. I can unleash deadly attacks but the stronger the attack, the more damage I take in return. When I use my weapon the correlation between damage given and damage received changes, making me lose less health and deal more damage but I still take a lot of damage either way. During longer fights, I try not to use it but there are times where it works on it's own. If an ally is injured badly, I go into a sort of rage mode which is my Semblance."

"Oh, my weapon? It looks like just a regular sword but it's actually much more powerful. It amplifies my Semblance by huge amounts and it can do huge damage against flesh but it's armor penetration is rather weak. Which is why in battle I can be considered rather versatile as far as when I go into battle."

Last edited by Jetflight22 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to give Elesis a last name and assoiate a color to her... Oops)
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Name: Leon Maroo
    Appearance: Leon Maroo has black hair with maroon highlights, with deep maroon brown dragon eyes, and a scar on right eye. He wears red t-shirt and black opened button down" button up shirt" over the shirt. He wears black boots with jeans that go over the top part of the boots. Around his neck, he has golden dragon necklace accommodated with dog tags that have dragons on them. On his finger, he has a ring with a sapphire on it. On his head, he wears black fedora. He also has black wings that he can fly with, and retractable claws on the left hand. also is 6ft1
    Personality: Hot-tempered, funny, and the rest depends on his mood and feelings
    Species: Dragon Fauna
    Background: Leon's origens are unknown. one day he was found out side of the city of vail. He was taken in to vail and left on the door step of a family. one day he was kidnapped and abbandoned in an allyway. he had to learn how to survive on his own. he ran into the forst one day and got lost. for 3 years he had to survive. one day a mysterious person with a katana helped him get to civilazation. soon after he met kim and thay both enrould to go to becon. thay both made it. he made his weapon 2 days befor going to beacon. he is naturall very skilled with a katana and pistol and got very strong from his whole life defrnding himself and trying to survive.
    Power: If he gets mad, every hit he does deals fire damage and all stats increase dramatically. also the more he gets mad the stronger he gets
    strength: Ultimate
    Speed: Slow
    Defense:under average
    Aura: Average
    Weapon:Name, "Dragons Fang", Katana pistol. The blade can bend down to reveal it is also a gun and can retract to be as small as a pistol. Each round can hold 28 bullets before Leon has to put in a new clip.
    theme:"My Demons",by: Starset
    http://orig10.deviantart.net/7d3d/f/2013/303/f/3/rwby_oc_commission_by_hearts_and_pins-d6sfbr9.jpg
    leon looks like this but the under shirt is red. there is no tie, and the hair is black with red highlights, and the eyes are red

Name:Kim Blair
    Appearance: 5ft 7, long brown hair, normal school uniform, boots, one eye is red the other is blue
    personality: Shy, kind, brave,
    species:human
    Power:magic missle
    Background: Raised in a middle class family, she had a pretty normal life. she has learned multiple types of martul arts and is verry accurat. she one day met leon and startes dateing him. he helped her make her weapons. after a wile her and leon enrolled at becon and made it.
    strength: Weak
    speed: Above average
    Defence:Good
    Aura: Above average
    weapon: Dust infused Dule Smg's, clips hold 40 bullets each, Names, "Hells Storm" (Leon Had Her Name It That) also 1 short sword
    Extra info: Leon's gf
    Theme: Shatter me, By:Lindsey stirling

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 32 times in total
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm putting myself as pending, as I want to watch more of the show. So, if I have to back out, fill free to use this character as a NPC or take him for your own Smile

Name: Rorik Vertcerf (Vert is French for Green)
    Appearance: Rorik has reddish, brown hair that sticks out in every direction and goes to about his mid-neck in length. He has deep emerald eyes that seem to stare off into the distance and creates the appearance he is in a trance. He has pale white skin, due to living in a harsh condition most of his life.
    Rorik is slenderly built for most of the year, but when winter rolls around, he gets a bit more chubby. This is due to his faunas being an elk. Accommodating this, he has three-pointer, large antlers sticking out of his head and small, cute elk ears that are almost hidden among his hair. He also has a stubby elk tail that sticks out of his pants.
    He wears a white polo shirt under a green vest. He also wears tan cargo pants that go to about his knees and dark green mountain boots. His boots only go up to his ankles, but they are well worn and a bit faded.
    Personality: Rorik is pretty lax most of the time. He minds his own business and nobody really bothers him or talks to him. Could it be that people are afraid of his antlers? Could it be because he always appears to be chewing something? Rorik loves to eat, and he is almost always seen chewing on something (Preferably a piece of straw). However, he seems to change during battle into a fighting machine. He is fueled by his fear and becomes quick on his feet and nimble to defeat his foes.
    Background Rorik was raised in the cold land of Atlas where his herd was. He was such a quiet child and always fearing the dangers outside of the herd. Then, he saw the Hunters and Huntresses come in to help the faunas. He was inspired by them that he wanted to be just like them. Crafting the boomerang himself he practiced everyday to one day be able to go to Beacon. His mother felt he was ready to go, once his antlers were growing on his head, signifying that he was almost grown up. His combat technique and skill is what got him into the school. He traveled a far way on foot to get there on time for classes.
    Species: Elk Faunas
    Symbolic: Rorik, living in the cold for most of his life, can withstand any harsh temperature. His symbolance ties into where he has live, and he is able to manipulate weather around him. However, he can only manipulate one thing at a time, such as making harsh winds on a cloudy day or a blizzard, and it is in a radius around him. He can use it once per fight, and it works better outside
    Weapon A boomerang? Really? Sounds kinda lame...But, this isn't just your everyday boomerang, let me explain.
    Rorik uses a foldable, bladed boomerang that has little compartments that contain different types of dust. He has to select which type of dust he will use before he throws it. Both sides are blades, so even if you avoid the dust, it still hurts. He has quite an aim and usually lands his mark. However, if you stop the boomerang, it would leave Rorik for an opening. Boomerangs are awful in hand to hand combat, so Rorik can unlatch his and it extends out into a chain-whip. When in chain-whip mode, he can't use dust as well, so it's really there just to put on the hurt. He also can use the whip to tie someone up and use it was a grappling hook to reach higher or safer places. For storage, Rorik, simple folds the two blades together and keeps it attached to his side in a leather pouch.
    Other: When looking for inspirations of Juliet, I stumbled across this, which is close to what Rorik looks like. Just add the antlers and deer ears, and we are good to go. (Also he isn't a waiter)
    Spoiler:

Name: Juliet Amarflavus (A combination of Amarillo and Flavus, which both mean yellow in their respective languages)
    Appearance: Juliet has long golden-blond hair that she keeps in a tight ponytail. She has chestnut-brown eyes and a few freckles on her face. She wears a short pink dress and knee high white socks. She also has very classy black shoes that are surprisingly good at mobility. She wears a golden charm necklace around her neck, with a heart locket as the charm. Inside the locket is a picture of her family and a small, old clock.
    Personality: Juliet has a bit of spunk to her personality. Coming from nobility, she has high standards, but not too high to get into the way of things. She is quite easy to get along with, and loves to talk. She also is a bit clumsy, tending to trip in her shoes, from flats to high-heels. She loves to play the violin, and when she is playing, it is almost like talking to a different person. She has class and style shown through her playing. She also adores faunus since she loves animals and wildlife.
    Background:  Juliet comes from a very wealthy, rich family who only expect the best from their daughter. They raised her in the comfort and wealth, but Juliet’s best friend, a mouse faunus girl, was killed by the creatures of Grimm. Wanting to take revenge, Juliet applied for Beacon and was able to get in it early with her smarts and wealth. She was raised to play the violin, and eventually use her talent to become a bard celebrity, like her mother, but she had other plans.
    Species: Human
    Weapon: Juliet uses her violin for combat. She carries a quiver of different bowstrings, all infused with different types of dust. She is able to create wisps of dust that can harm the enemy with her playing. Depending on the melody and dust, Juliet has the power to bend dust to her will. For close ranged combat, Juliet simply detaches the strings of dust and extends her bowstring into a bo, which is a Japanese fighting stick. It is good for blocking and stabbing enemies, but not very lethal due to it only being a wooden stick. She can also use to the bo stick as a way to get to higher places.
    Symbolic: Juliet is very skilled with her violin, so she is able to play any note. One that can make cover your ears or one that could make you close your eyes at piece.
    Other: I found this really awesome violin cover of ‘Circle of Life’ that inspired me to go with the whole violin theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDQMhxXNx-k

Also, I found a reference for her appearance:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Symphony on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed Rorik's symbolance)
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Since Leon didn't really understand how we agreed for the RP to start. I, The Great Marusu-sama, shall do it:

Takumi stood, leaning against the wall of the Signal Airship that made it's way to Beacon, looking throughout the crowds, as the news reported about White Fang attacks. He noticed one of his classmates: Yang Xaio Long, talking with her younger sister: Ruby, while a blonde kid in the corner barfed from air sickness. Takumi then said, "So this is who's going to Beacon aswell. Hope you can make up for your begging, Yuuki."

Yuuki, with her bat-like nature, hung upside down from the roof, yawning while happily replying,"It's the best spent 9 hours of my life! I'll be with you until you marry, Takumi!"

Takumi sighed, kind of sad that his younger sister will be staying by his side until then. So he will just grin and bare it, hoping that she will shake off of his side long before then.

Last edited by Marusu-Sama on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Leon and kim proceed to the window

Leon: This is a beautifull view.

Kim: y_ya
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:24 am

Rorik looked overhead and he saw the giant airship. He traveled on foot all the way to make it to Beacon. Now was his chance to prove himself in battle and combat. He saw the city of Vale stretching out in front of him. "I finally made it.." He said in disbelief. He started running towards to city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet was quietly playing her violin on the airship. She was looking out the nearby window in amazement on how far they have come. The blond boy finally stopped barfing and looked up at her. "Wow, your really good at that."

"Thank you. Do you want me to play a song to soothe your stomach?"
    Juliet looked kindly at the boy.

"That would be terrific.." He said. Juliet readjusted her violin and started a new, calmer tune.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:33 am

"Ara," The red-head called to the girl next to her, "don't get yourself beat up. I'm not going to be able to comfort you."

"Yeah, yeah I know. I've already gotten used to my weapon so you don't need to worry about me. Why are you so worried?" Ara looked up with a smile that slowly turned to a frown, "If it's because of what I am, don't even talk about it. I plan to keep that hidden from everyone and I'd expect you to do the same." She looked back to the window ahead of them, wondering what possibilities could come from this and if she should have just stayed home in the first place.

"I promise, your secret is safe with me. I'll take it to my grave as you wish." The taller, paler woman smiled before turning looking back out the window.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:16 pm

Leon looks around the air ship. He notices were every one is. He goes over to juliet and the blond boy, Kim following close behind him.
    Wow you play so beautifully. My name is leon and this is Kim.(Looks at the blond boy) you ok

Kim looks at the the two girls (ara and Elisis)
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Rorik stopped suddenly before he entered Vale. He realized he was still a faunas, and faunas struggle for equality. It was easy to blend his ears into his hair and hide his tail into his pants, but he had antlers. He couldn't just wear a hat, as his anters were too big. He sighed and would have to ignore the comments the best he can.

He took a brave step into Vale, and started walking down the grey street, ignoring the weird looks and whispers of the townsfolk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet looked at the boy who approached her. "Thank you. My family made me strive to reach lengths with my violin. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Juliet."

The blonde boy also made a response, "I'm fine thanks. My name is Juane."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:50 pm

"Ara~ I think someone is already taking an interest in you~." Elesis teased as she looked at the stranger out the corner of her eye.

Ara gave a shrug then a sigh before looking to see who it was. She kept silent anyways, wondering what she could say.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Takumi looked over, seeing the group of people chat amongst themselves. Takumi just quietly leaned against the wall, with Yuuki happily hanging form the roof, licking her hand, and rubbing it against her cheek happily, making small bat squeaks as she does it.

Takumi then casually stretched, quietly listening to the conversation between everyone, hearing between Yang and Ruby talking about Beacon, Leon and complementing Juliet, and Elesis teasing Ara. Takumi sighed, thinking, "I hope my team won't be with idiots... I can already sense one."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Leon looks at juliet

Leon: Hay random question. you said you have a family right? and if so what is it like? you know to have a family.
    (a look of ceuriosity and sadness spread across his face)

Kim: (looks at the girl hanging upside down and the boy she is with)
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:27 pm

Rorik pulled out a piece of hay he picked up from the forest. He put it into his mouth and nonchalantly started to chew it. He was making his way to Beacon, which loomed up ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "What is it like to have family?" Juliet looked at Leon curiously. She stopped playing her violin. "Family is....whoever you care about and would die for. Knowing that you are loved, no matter how much trouble you get yourself in. Working together with your relatives to live the best life there is."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:38 pm

(Did some editing to my SU post to include something's about Kazuto. Also, similar to in the actual show (There's refernces to Acheivement Hunter and one of Mounty's mini series in the show at certain points), people make references with anything dealing with Rooster Teeth or RP's on here. I'll probably have a few Fantasy or Reality ones in my future posts. Don't go crazy, however.)

Takumi looked around, seeing a girl look right at him, he just casually ignored her as he continued to think, then just casually pulled out a magazine and read it. Reading about recent ideals in music, and the such. The rise of new pop celebrity: Annabelle, and other such things.

Yuuki yawned as she took her own look around the area, happily squeaking whenever she saw things that popped the ideal of her curiosity.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Kim turns back to leon and juliet

Leon: Wow sounds nice. Thankyou for helping me

Kim:th_th_thank you

Leon: I guess we will see you Two at becon. See you two later.
    (thay walk to the window right next to ara)
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:01 pm

Rorik's heart almost skipped a beat as the looming towers of Beacon were ahead. He was about to start running when someone grabbed one of his antlers. "What's a cute little deer doing all by himself?"

Rorik tried to look over to see who grabbed him, "I'm not a deer, I'm an elk!" He saw a large white coat and could smell a bit of smoke on the man's breath.

"Ever thought about joining the White Fangs instead of Beacon. Faunas aren't really appreciated there."

"Lies!"
    Rorik pulled his antler away and started running. He never got a good look at the man's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Your welcome!" Juliet gave the couple a smile. She started to look at the other students going to Beacon. She noticed a cute little bat faunas hanging from the ceiling. How adorable. She noticed two sisters exchanging their excitement about going. Looks like everyone is getting along so far.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:12 pm

As the mysterious person (I have a guess on who this is) grabbed Rorik by his antlers, as a person dressed in black robes and has a Grimm Beowulf Mask on, watching the events that go on.

---

Yuuki looked over at Juleit, seeing her look at Yuuki, and happily waved to her, then went back to licking her paw.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 pm

Leon: Man how long is this flight. (starts streching the wings on his back)(turns back and looks at the bat girl) huh, she looks alittle too young to be attending becon doesnt she.

Kim: ya, and im wondeing who is next to her.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:18 pm

Ara looked up slightly, curious who was coming towards the both of them. She continued to look for a little while but never said anything.

Finally, Elesis spoke, "Enjoying the trip so far?" She gave a soft smile and looked up the two who approached her.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:26 pm

Leon: oh, good i guess, sitting in places like this without streaching my wings sucks,and hurts
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 pm

"Ah, I see." She gave a soft smile, "I'm Elesis and this is Ara."

Ara looked at him, more directly at his wings. Seeing them tempted her to show her tails and ears but resisted, fearful of the result.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Leon: Nice to meet you two im Leon and this is Kim. She is really shy. (nudges her)

Kim: H_h_ hi nice t_to meet you
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Rorik, once he got away from the strange man, slowed down. He realized the piece of hay fell out of his mouth while running. He didn't have anymore, so he would be sure to get food when he reached Beacon. Who was that? He smelled like smoke..I guess that's how I will remember him.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet waved back, "Having a good time dangling from there?" She watched the bat faunas lick her hand happily. It occurred to Juliet that this girl was a bit too young to be attending this school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:49 pm