Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:15 pm

"I- I can't run. My semblance took too much energy. Honestly, I feel like fainting." She looked around then up to him, "C- can you carry me?"
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Leon extends his wings

Leon: I will fly us there. just take my hand.

Leon extends his hand

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kim starts helping ara in every way she can.

Kim: Ok i will help

she pulls out her short sword and one of her smg's

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:28 pm

Rorik then unwravels his chain so he can use it's weapon. Yuuki already weakened it. He reattaches his boomerang and and selects the red dust compartment. A little light glows red to show it is ready to use. He then stabbed the Death Stalker's head that he was standing on, instead of throwing it. The hard flames came out of the boomerang and scorched the Death Stalker. It gave one last moment of movement, then fell to the ground, dead, as Yuuki and Rorik both gave it a hard time.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet takes Leon's hand. "Just don't drop me, okay?"
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Leon: ok i wont. hold on tightly

leon starts flying. in a matter of 10 seconds leon and juliet makeit to the ruins there sits the last 4 relics
    there are 2 red rooks and  a red queen and king leon sets juliet down then he lands

Leon: so those are the relics. how about we choose the red rooks
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:44 pm

Yuuki yawned as she layed down on the back of the defeated Scorpion, pulling out a small tree named: 'Yuuki's Snacks; Touch them, send me a post card from the moon! : D' The pouch was filled with candies, the most prominent being Starburst-like candies.

---

Takumi then tackledElesis, to avoid the King Taijitu's White head from attacking from behind. Takumi then picked her up, and jumped up, dodging a retaliation Attack from the Black head, and ran through the tree's Canopy to keep on the run from the powerful foe. He then said, "IF you weren't injured, this Taijitu would be done by now..."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 pm

"Sorry." She blushed and looked away from him, "I'll pay you back somehow."

Ara happily went from Ursa to Ursa, killing them each by going from arm to arm then jabbing her spear through it's mask like face. She was enjoying this, killing each one of them slowly and possibly painfully. She turned her head to the last one, "Kim, you just watch. I want to have fun with this one." She laughed for a moment before dashing at it as it roared at her. She pushed her spear straight into it's mouth. She immediately used her tails to pierce it many times again and again. Finally, she switched her spear into a gun as she fired one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! Ten bullets, each with a different form of dust infused into it. As soon as the Ursa stopped moving (which it had done awhile ago), she pulled her weapon out with a soft grin and she turned away from the body, walking over the ones in front of her casually as she raised up the rifle and pulled out the empty cartridge and replaced it with an unused one. She seemed to be talking to the corpses, "My, that was so much fun. Let's do it again sometime."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Kim: (saying in shock) ok
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Ara smiled softly as she jumped back into the trees, knowing that they were very close to their target.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Kim starts walking in the direction of the ruins

leon looks at juliet

Leon:(says looking worried) Hey i can trust you right.... with anything.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Takumi smiled, saying, "Don't worry, I got an idea."

Takumi then moved her onto his back, giving her a piggyback ride, taking potshots as he ran from tree to tree at the Taijitu behind them.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:08 pm

Ara jumped down in the center of the ruins. She grinned, "Well, it seems we weren't the first ones to arri-" Ara froze mid sentence as she passed out, falling to the ground, everything about her returning to normal.

Elesis held on to him, thinking to herself about why Yuuki enjoyed this so much. She was starting to get it too.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 pm

leon sees ara pass out and goes to help her

Leon: Oh god ara. ara are you ok

kim comes out of the woods and sees leon and juliet. then she sees ara passed out.

kim:oh no

Leon: Kim grab a piece over there.

kim goes over to the ruins and grabs the red rook piece leon gets up and grabs the other red rook piece then both leon and kim go back to ara to see if she is ok
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:45 pm

As Yuuki put another candy in her mouth, her ear twitched, and she instantly stood up putting her candies away, saying, "ONIIIII-CHAN IS IN TROUBLE!!!! TIME TO BRING OUT UNCLE SU!!!"

Yuuki then bolted away from Rorik, as she startled mumbling words to herself until she saw Takumi and Elesis running from the Taijitu, as Yuuki then yelled, "SUSANOO!"

All of a sudden, lightning strikes infront of the Yuuki, seen by everyone in the forest and by a huge distance.

---

Takumi made his way to an opening where he saw Juliet, Ara, Leon, and Kim. He knew he could hand Elesis over to them then kill the... Wait... Did Yuuki do what he thought she did?

The Taijitu then prepared to attack Takumi, the black head of the snake beast lunged at Takumi, but was paused mid-lunge, and pulled back. The Taijitu then squirmed to free itself and move, but was then lifted up, as it still squirmed, something was picking it up. A person was the shown walking torwards the group, as it lifted the Taijitu up with one hand and a large Kanbō in the other. He seemed like a blue haired, Bull Faunus, but with an eerie feel to him. On his shoulder, sat Yuuki, who happily nommed on her candies, as the Bull Faunus(?) then split the Taijitu in half with his Kanbō, killing it instantly. He then sad in an Eerie tone, "Target destroyed, what do you ask of me, Master?"

Yuuki then said, "Stay on watch, Uncle Su."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:48 pm

After a minute or so longer, Ara starts to come to. She turns over, her eyes readjusting to the light, "Where are we..." She hadn't bothered to ask about the lightning strike. It was too much to even think about after just waking up.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Leon: Ara are you ok. you got hear and thought you were the first one there and then you passed out. kim stay hear and watch ara.

Leon runs over to Elisis and takumi

Leon: Are you two ok.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Elesis smiled, "Never better." Obvious lie but she only needed to rest for a moment.

Ara looked to Kim, "What exactly happened while I was out? Did I... You know."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Kim: you went bullistic on a pack of ursai. you seemed like.... someone elts

Leon: (looks at takumi) we need to get them to the nurse. there are 2 relics left grab them for you and the little girl i will gather everyone up and get them ready for a quick return to becon. i can fly all of us back there in at least 20 to 30 seconds
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Takumi set Elesis down and went to claim one of the chess peices, the King peice.

Susanoo then walked over to Elesis, saying, "The red head only needs rest."

The Bull Faunus (?) then looked at Leon, walking over to him and adjusting his collar, saying, "That pained me. Please keep a presentable appearance."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Leon:ok but we still need to get everyone back

leon goes and rips a tree out of the ground and then uses chapoos sword (the energy disk part) to carve out the inside of the tree big enough to fit everyone in it. then he brings it over to ara

Leon: everyone get inside. (he goes and pickes up elesis then puts her in the hollowed out tree same for ara)
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 am

Ara shakes her head, "I'm fine. No one finds out about this." She looked directly at Kim, sure that she saw exactly what happened, "She's my secret."
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:29 am

Rorik saw Yuuki bolt in the direction of sound, slashing, and hissing. She was obviously worried about Takumi. He sighed, pulled his boomerang out of the Stalker and headed in that direction, more slowly. Thoughts of food came to him mind. Then, a large bolt of lighting struck the ground and ear-piercing thunder. Alarmed, Rorik bolted to find everyone in the clearing. Leon was loading everyone up in a makeshift raft it seems, and Elesis was passed out.

Rorik also noticed they were by the chess pieces. Yuuki had forgotten to take their piece, of course, so Rorik ran over and grabbed the last one left - the queen chess piece. He came over to Leon, "Are you sure you can carry everyone? That has to be at least 800 pounds of weight."

~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet hopped into the raft, sad she never got to answer Leon's question. She thought that she would catch him back at Beacon, once everyone was safe. She adjusted her violin and prepared to play a calming tune, to calm everyone down.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:02 am

Leon looked at rorik and said

Leon: 3 trucks remember
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Susanoo looked at the sky, saying, "We must move. 2 Nevermores. They'll crush us if we use that raft."

Takumi looked at the area, saying, "We can hold up in that ruins over there. Have Elesis rest inside as we take them out."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Leon: Fine move everyone in the ruins. i will see what i can do about the nevermores

Leon spreads his wings pulls out his sword and flys up at the nevermores. as he is flying at them thay shoot there feathers at him. 1 hits him in the shoulder. leon turns his sword into a gun and shoots at the nevermore. it takes 10 shots befor dieing. the second one hits him strait in the head so hard leon passes out and goes falling back to the ground
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Susanoo grabbed Leon before he fell, throwing him into the ruins, before helping people transport over to the ruins as Takumi distracted the second Nevermore, being the last to transport over along with Susanoo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:05 pm