Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:45 am

Elesis pulled Ara along until they saw someone, none other than Takumi. Elesis decided to play with him a little, "Hey my little incubus~. You actually pick up that blonde or did I mess that up for you?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:49 am

Takumi, almost completely clearing is head, felt a feel of calm, peace, seren- and Elesis ruins it. Takumi kept quite, trying to mute Elesis, kept to his Meditation, hoping she'd go away.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:56 am

She grinned and went silent, wondering if he'd realize that she's still there if she did. Toying with him was her current favorite past-time. Only if it didn't have to come to an end.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:58 am

Takumi still meditated even though Elesis messed with him. Takumi though to himself, "Why Dame Fortune?"
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:07 am

She started to move around in front of him, wondering if she should do what he did to her.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:10 am

Takumi still kept his silent demeanor, hoping she'd get bored and leave, so he can continue meditating.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 am

She keeps looking at him for a moment before pressing her lips to his forehead then jumping up to go back to Ara.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:14 am

Takumi, despite being successful, was left with a light blush as Elesis left. The silver haired boy knew that now, with her constant messing with him, peace will permenantly leave.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:18 am

If only he knew, he brought this upon himself with that one fatal kss: Nice job Takumi. She didn't actually leave yet, she just wanted to watch him from a short distance.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:22 am

Takumi stood up, hopping he could try and loose him, making his way to the cafeteria as his gut was empty.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:31 am

She decided to leave him alone for Ara's sake and followed Ara wherever she had lead her the first time, "Ara, let's make this quick. I want to learn a bit more about the entrance exam."

Ara nodded, trying hard to relax.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:00 am

Takumi walked towards the cafeteria, as Yuuki landed on his back, saying, "Go! Oni-chan horsey!"

Takumi looked back at his sister, sighing as he made his way to the cafeteria for food.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:15 am

Ara sighed softly, trying hard to forget all of today's events but realizing even if she could, how would she ever trust these strangers with her secret.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:22 am

Rorik watched the two left. Your secret is safe with me. He decided to browse through the nearby trees to see if he could find anything worthwhile to eat.

~~~~~~~~
    Juliet looked at Kim, "I saw him not too long ago. He was heading for the infirmary."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:24 pm

(I'm guessing we'll probably be skipping to the Exam soon?)

Takumi got his food, and sat down alone at a lunch table. Yuuki plopping herself beside him, taking his apple from his tray, and eating him happily, while Takumi began eating the food he got, his thoughts of the day plaguing his mind, as he said quietly to himself, "It's going to be some crappy 4 years."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Kim: Oh no! Is he alright?

Leon leaves the infirmary. Trying to stay out of sight of Kim, Ara, and Elesis beacaus he doesn't want them to see his condition after that incident.

Last edited by Marusu-Sama on Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : reasons)
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:46 pm

(My I point out to Leon's stupidity that the Exam did not happen on the same day as them arriving to beacon. Plus I think everyone is alright with time skipping to tomorrow (In RP) so we can actually be productive and not have banter posts. So probably everyone can post afew more times then skip to then. Sounds good?)

Takumi eventually lost his appetite, and gave the rest of his food to Yuuki, who ferociously chowed down on it, as Takumi went outside, and onto finding somewhere to hide, so he can hopefully avoid Elesis.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:20 pm

(My charecter thinks it was on that day not me. i know it is the day after.)

Leon noteces nobody is getting ready for the exam and thinks hard about what thay said durig the seramony and remembers the exam is set for tomarrow. he then shrugs and goes in to the forest to kill the beawolf he saw after geting his head injury. he is doing this beacaus there is a sword that belonged to a friend" that is now deseased" loged in the beasts back. he will kill it and retreave it. then use the skin of the beawolf as a shieth for the sword. ( The sword is a Broud sword that is also an ak-47 it has a energy disk launcher two extra katanas that are part of the blade on one side and on the other is a sword that looks like a saw thay are all conected untill pulled apart, all togeather it is 5 diferent weapons in 1)(
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Rorik found some tasty leaves to eat, but noticed Leon walking nearby. He hadn't spotted Rorik, since Rorik's hair blended into his surroundings. Rorik munched on the leaves and started to follow him silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet thanked Ozpin for his time and headed to the cafeteria. She sat at a table by herself, thinking of today's events.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Leon stops

Leon: who is there? i can hear you eating something
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Rorik stopped chewing and swallowed. He comes out of the brush he was behind and approached Leon. "It's only me."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Leon looked relieved

Leon: hey what's up
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Rorik replied, "I was just looking for something to eat, and you were in the area. What are you doing here?"
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Im uuuuu... (sigh) im hunting for a sertant beawolf
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Astonished, Rorik replied, "Isn't it dangerous to hunt beawulfs without a team?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:03 pm