Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Ara and Elesis get out of the helicopter, still whispering back and forth about what had happened while they were apart.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 pm

Yuuki, as her young, weird brain is known for, hopped off of Takumi's back and after a butterfly, having the urges to eat it. Takumi sighed, questioning sometimes what goes through her mind. The platinum blonde boy sighed, and took a moment to sit down at a bench and think.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Leon while in the autotorium, unsheaths chapoo's sword and rip's out the energy disk launcher's battery out. Then he takes out the clip of the gun. After taking out the clip he pulls all of the bullets out.Then he puts the clip back in the weapon, and he put the bullets in his pocket. Finaly he uses his calws to dull the blade, witch then he puts the now worthless sword in its sheath.

Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 am

"H- hey Takumi..." Elesis mumbled from behind him, and behind her was Ara, the same Ara who didn't know what Elesis saw in Takumi. He always seemed distant but as long as he didn't say anything to her about who she was, she was okay with it.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 am

Takumi was deep in thought to figure out what Dame Fortune claimed was wrong in his actions. Nothing. He then heard Elesis talking to him, he then looked at her saying, "Hey Elesis, and Ara, I'm guessing."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:49 pm

"I wanted to thank you for back in the forest. I guess I owe you my life." She looked away from him, "A- anyways, if you need a favor I'd be glad to do just one thing for you as long as it isn't too challenging okay I gotta go bye." The more she spoke, the faster she spoke.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Takumi looked at her as she bailed out with Ara. The only words he could mutter at that instance was. "What just happened?"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Rorik hopped out of the helicopter and was thankful to be on the ground again. He noticed that Batty had gone off and started to eat a butterfly. Her weird habits had sparked his hunger again, and he mowed around looking for something tasty.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Just try talking to him, and not running away." Juliet comforted Kim.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Leon sits in the auiotorium waiting for everyone to get there and he waits for the seramony to start

Kim: ok. thank you juliet
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:36 am

Yuuki eventually chewed down on the butterfly she was chasing and went into the Auditorium with her brother.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:59 pm

the school speakers turn on and a voice starts talking

Voice: Will All Students pleas make there way to the autotorium for the first year students anitiation
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Rorik heard the announcement, and his furry ears drooped. He was hoping to get a bite to eat before the ceremony started. He changes his course of direction and heads westward towards the auditorium, where Professor Ozpin and Ms. Goodwitch were waiting.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "We better get going to the auditorium. I'm sure you will get a chance to talk to Leon there."
    Juliet said. She started to lead Kim to the auditorium.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Ara and Elesis quietly makes their way to the auditorium as they were told.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 pm

the seramony startsozpin starts introduceing the teams. after teams Crdl, Jnpr,and Rwby thay start anounceing your teams

Ozpin: Takumi Leat, Elesis Arcneim, Rorik Vertcerf, Yuuki Fuscia  

you all approch

ozpin: The four of you receved the red king and queen pieces. you four will now work togeather as term tairyaki (sorry kazuto pleas fix this with your moderator powers) lead by Takumi Leat
    you all leave the stage

Ozpin:finaly  juliet Amarflavus ,Ara Venlared, Kim Blair, Leon Maroo

you go on stage

Ozpin: You four receved the red rook pieces. from this day forth you will work togeather as team Jackle Jakl lead by juliet Amarflavus

you all leave the stage and the seramony finishes

(sorry i had to do it this way. i typed in everything 3 times then acidently exited out each time and im not re typeing all of that all over agen. sorry agein)

Leon walks to the corner of he room and sits down. kim sees this. she turns to juliet and thanks her then starts makring her way to leon.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 pm

Rorik made his way off the stage. He yawned and looked at his teammates. He decided to get some peace and quiet before he would be stuck with Yuki for the next four years.

~~~~~~
    Juliet was overwhelmed with emotion. She couldn't believe she was the leader of her team. I promise to lead them to greatness, and we will be the best Hunters and Huntresses this school had ever seen!
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:31 am

Kim and Leon start talking. After a little bit that hug and make there way back to the team.

Leon: Juliet congratulations for making team leader. I'm happy for you. Oh by the way. I got you something

He pulls out a box that is full of pink red blue green purple and yellow dust

Leon: it is dust for your violin. Those are stronger than the normal ones though so be careful with them

kim walks over to yuki

Kim: yuki. i the forest, how did you summon that person
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:59 am

Takumi walked out from the auditorium, honestly not caring he's the leader, as he made his way to the assigned room for his new team, however feeling a strong arm wrap itself around his neck, and hearing Yang speak, "Sup, Takumi. Must be excited to be a leader?"

"Nope... You should know me by now Yang." Takumi responded bluntly.

Yang yawned and walked with Takumi, saying, "I'm happy my sis is leader."

Takumi responded, "Well, Oxpin did choose the leaders in a wacky way. That one kid, Jaune Arc, he seems not capable at anything, but I can see Oxpin's possible logic."

Yang spoke, relaxing her arms behind her head, "Let them grow into the shoes? I like Oxpin's style."

Takumi gave a blunt counter to that, "You really like the idea of pushing people into the water, to teach them to swim."

Yang shrugged her shoulders, saying, "Easiest way. So, anything interesting happen in the forest?"

Takumi responded, "You remember me telling you about Susanoo?"

Yang yawned, giving a deffinentive nod, as Takumi continued, "He's back. Splitted a Taijitu in half and decapitated a Nevermore without much effort. He's alit stronger then last time. Other then that, not much. Up for a game of Shogi?"

Yang responded, "Today drained me. I may go and eat then go nap. Deffinently sometime soon, Taku."

Yang then took her leave as Takumi waved goodbye.

---

Yuuki, split up from Takumi, couldn't find a butterfly, and reached to eat a pebble as Kim questioned her about Su. Yuuki responded, "Who? Uncle Su? Don't really know. He comes when I need him. Don't really ask. Now if you don't mind. I'm going to go back to my weird habits. Mainly eating this rock!"
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:08 am

Kim: oh ok bye

Kim leaves and goes to find leon and juliet.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:29 am

~2 years ago~

Cato wrote with chalk on a board, saying,"What are the characters in the Tortise and the Hare?"

A couple students rose their hands, Cato pointing to one of them, hearing the reply, "The Tortise," as Cato wrote it on the board, as he pointed to another, writing what they say, "The Hare."

Cato then looked back as the bell rang, and his first grade class prepared to leave. He then smiled, saying, "See all of you next week."

As the class prepared to file out, Cato saw something in the corner of his eye as he erased the chalk board: a monster of Grimm. He turned to look at it, as it swung its claw at his students, killing one instantly to hear the rest scream in shock, as the students tried to file out, a few more getting taken out. Cato then prepared his wings, launching a feather into its arm to prevent it from clawing at another child. Cato then launched another in its chest, striking just beside the beowulfs heart, as it striked with its other claw at the students, killing the remains, as Cato Launched another into its heart, killing the Beowulf.

Cato then called Security, and checked to see if any students still lived, but none did. He looked down, as Security arrived, fearful of the scene.

~Current day~

Cato looked down as he remembered that day. He was later blamed for it due to being a Faunus, even though proof exsisted that he was innocent. However, now he was in some covert team for the White Fang, with a little girl crazed with the ideal of family, a murderous Gumiho, and a boy who can summon swords at will. An odd squad at that, but Cato wrote in a book as the squad relaxed, and did their own things.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:19 pm

5 years ago

Leon, Lucy, and 5 masked people get back to a white fang base after a mission

Leon: Were back. Demon squad dismissed.

all left but lucy

Lucy: Captin, maby you and me could get some food togeather

Leon: sorry. i can.

Leon walks off towards the armory

Lucy starts walking to the rest of the squad. she gets there and the armory blows up. Every one goes to investigate and lucy sees leon running away.

(currant day)

Lucy, sitting on one of the buildings, spies on leon

Lucy: Captin why did you have to leave
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Juliet thanked Leon for the dust and closed the case. She decided she would store it in their new team room. As she was leaving the auditorium, a familiar bear hug lifts her off the ground. "How's my little cousin doing in Beacon?"

"Ty! Please put me down, I am no longer a child!"
    Juliet was a bit squashed from the hug. He released her, and she examined the dust. None of it was damaged. She sighed in relief.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming leader. That is a huge opportunity. Man, I wish I was the leader of my team."

"Ty, thank you for the comment, but I really should get going."
    Juliet turned around to walk off. She was happy to see her cousin, who was older than her, but he treats her like she isn't capable of anything.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Rorik yawned and found a quiet place outside to rest. He wanted to spend the least amount of time with Yuuki, especially. His peace was once again shattered by one of the chattiest girls.

Erin, a wolf faunas was prowling around with some of her friends and chatting. She gave Rorik one glance and said, "Look at the new prey this year." This got some of the other girls laughing.

Rorik ignored her and sat under his tree. He closed his eyes and went into a small meditation.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:12 am

~Three Years Ago~

Ahri stared up at the ceiling, content with her previous act. Another man taken, advancing her objective once again. She stared down at her fingers as blood slowly dropped from it, "You humans are interesting. You have so much in your bodies but taking out a few little things will end your lives. Your hearts seem to be so weak as well." Ahri rolled over to turn to the dead body on the bed next to her, "You humans are so interesting. I'll make you all regret what you did to me."

~Five Years Ago~

Elesis jumped out of the way with a grin, "Els, if you're gonna hit me you'll have to be faster than that. Even Ara could hit me."

Elsword growled and summoned his second sword, "Let's try it like this." Elsword threw a knife at her that dug into her armor and locked inside before using it to pull her in then began assaulting her with both swords before she finally jumped away from him with a soft sigh, "Good. Hey Ara, you want to spar with us?"

Ara looked up then shook her head before looking down again.

"She's been rather distant recently. Ever since we forced her to go into that forest." Elsword whispered.

"Hasn't she always been like that though?" Elesis asked as she snatched the dagger from her armor.

Elsword nodded, "Yeah but now she barely even talks to us..."

~One Year Ago~

Elsword watches as his sister leaves with Ara, tears welling in his eyes as he realizes that she hadn't even said goodbye to him.

Ahri wrapped her tails around him, "Hey~ It'll be alright. I'm sure she'll be back. She'll come back and she'll cry and she'll apologize for not saying anything to you."

~Today~

Ahri stared down from a tree, "Ah, such a nice school. What a shame such good toys and food are going to waste. I wish I could take at least one of those boys for one happy night~"

Elsword cleared his throat, "Hey, not tonight. We're here for a reason. We'll get you someone from the city."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:44 am

~5 years ago~

"Gah!!!" Yelled out in the small house as Winter stood over her father, tears jetting out her eyes.

"You killed Mommy!" Winter yelled as she stabbed him again, "And Sis!" Winter continued to stab him in a furious rage. Upon the earlier in the night, the Man killed his wife and daughter in drunken rage, but was swiftly executed by his second daughter: Winter.

As Winter released upon what she did, and ran from her home, and down through the streets of Vale, and into the red light distract, eventually numbing into a Nine-Tailed Woman who took her in.

~Current Day~

Winter tiredly sat on the branch beside Ahri, tired leaning her head against the tree, giving off a yawn, looking over at Ahri, the woman who took her in.

Cato looked at Ahri, saying, "Id agree with Elsword on this, Ahri. The inside team is a few months behind in work. However, interesting students have enrolled. Children to Tiayang Xia Long, A couple rich backgrounder women, Fang Traitors, even the two children to the Wolf."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:05 am

"That is interesting indeed." Ahri replied as she wrapped her tails around Winter before looking at Cato, "You tell the team on the inside to get caught up. We're already overworked as it is."

"Overworked how? You don't do anything!" Elsword shouted though Ahri had already went back to cuddling with Winter and wasn't listening.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 am

Winter happily rested her head up against Ahri as she drifted onto sleep.

Cato then said, looking up from his book, "That's Torchwick fault. Cinder has to help him with Phase one, as Emerald and Mercury and distracted withflushing out people that Torchwick needed to."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:43 pm