Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

5 posters

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:15 pm

The changes are extremely major. It changes 90% of my characters aspects and such. Basically if I edit it in, it'll break the entire story. Also Jet agrees to restart this, because his changes are the same strength as mine.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:40 pm

fine. i will restart it
    just give me a moment
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:16 pm

First: Wait, I need to redo my characters, and repost them along with my new one.

Side note: Symphony's schedule has forced her to drop the RP.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:56 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. well if anyone wants to join make your character or characters in the redone version
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:16 pm

I might join, if my schedule frees up. As of now, it is a big no no. If it already started and I can join, I'll just place my characters in here.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:11 pm

ya that is a perfect plan. i hope you are able to join.

also does everyone want to do it like rwby were you get to know the characters and stuff or just go strait into a bunch of problems and shit
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Yeah, I'd be good with getting to know them. I'm so happy to finally be able to join.

Last edited by Destroyer on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:22 pm

thank you for joining. and im glad you agree with me
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:34 pm

LeonTheHero9903 wrote:ya that is a perfect plan. i hope you are able to join.

also does everyone want to do it like rwby were you get to know the characters and stuff or just go strait into a bunch of problems and shit

Same as last time, but not with extreme filler and posts that add nothing. Pointed at you, Leon.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:11 pm

I want to ask you Leon to keep Kim and Leon as your only characters. I have one who'll be posted soon. Also I'm working on ideal team names.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:03 pm

i am to. but i added the other three in mostly beacaus some friends wanted them in. if you have someone who wants to join thay can join.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:19 pm

If they want them in, then they join the RP.

All I have currently:
    CHRY (Cherry)
    Consists of: Chung (My 3rd character), Hestia, Rena, and Yulan.

For the others: I want Yuuki and Ara and the same team for obvious reasons.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:24 pm

they cant. they dont have computers.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:30 pm

LeonTheHero9903 wrote:they cant. they dont have computers.

That's their problem.

Chung:

Name: "My name is, Prince 'Chung' Aoi... My Freinds just call me Chung. However, I'm not royalty, my name is literally Prince, I just like being called Chung more."
    Appearance: "I may not look like much.... Maybe when I use Freituner.... That's a different story....
    :
    Freituner:
    History: "I come from Atlas, but I kinda hate my comfy, safe life. I want to adventure, and be a Hunter."
    Personality: "I've been called kinda easily scared, but I'm at least intelligent. Somewhat clumsy, and kinda a Gun nut. What else.... Hmmm.... Well, I'm somewhat frightened by girls and that I'll fit in."
    Sembolance: "Well, my weapons kinda need to be explained first. First are my pistols: The Silver Shooters, two revolvers modeled after my Father's Giant Cannon: Destroyer. Second is Freituner, which is a special designed armor used to enhance my skills with my pistols, which was made for me by the Atlas government."

"Now to the actual question, which is my Sembolance. I call it: Sharpshooter Syndrome, where when I shoot, I have the ability in my head to instantly aim and make powerful shots in enemies weakness. It seems weird, but it just happens. Surprisingly, I'm more accurate then that in Freituner. So I'm kinda deadly with my guns."

I added him to my character post, btw.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Kazuto wrote:If they want them in, then they join the RP.

All I have currently:
    CHRY (Cherry)
    Consists of: Chung (My 3rd character), Hestia, Rena, and Yulan.

For the others: I want Yuuki and Ara and the same team for obvious reasons.

^Keep Rorik and Juliet out as of right now. I haven't decided if I can join at all or if I might scratch one or the other.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Symphony wrote:

^Keep Rorik and Juliet out as of right now. I haven't decided if I can join at all or if I might scratch one or the other.

They aren't in my plans for now. Though if you are joining, probably put up one. (I'd say Juliet as you can use Rorik in Voice)
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:08 pm

deal i will
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:57 am

So, I've started working on Team names and I've hit a pretty hard place. Besides Team CHRY (Chung, Hestia, Rena, and Yulon), I cannot come up with a team name for the rest of the characters. So I've been looking around at different guides and fandom work, reaching the solution: There are to many Vowel Begginning names (Ara, Add, and Eve being the main reasons.), which makes it incredibly hard to make names for the Teams. Now, I know we still need 2 more characters, and is perfectly logical of the wall. (Meaning make a decision soon Symphony)

Now if anyone has an idea with the current characters names (Yuuki, Ara, Add, Eve, Leon, and Kim), and can make a name that makes sense to the RWBY naming rule (Names must infer color and spelt to 4 letters that phonetically pronounces the name), then go ahead. I also may need to check characters to check for the naming rule is correct Aswell.

Chung: Blue (His last name and nickname both mean blue in Japanese and Korean respectively)
    Hestia: Red (Named after Goddess of Fire; Infers Red)
    Yuuki and Ara: Lavender (Last names is Lavender jumbled up)
    Rena: Green (Last name contains Vert; Means Green)
    Yulon: Jade (Yu means Jade in Chinese)
    Leon: No inferred color
    Kim: No infered color
    Add and Eve: Black (Last names mean Black)
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Leon's is maroon and kims is black.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:21 pm

LeonTheHero9903 wrote:Leon's is maroon and kims is black.

How am I suppose to know Leon's? Kim's doesn't infer black at all.

I was incorrect about Add and Eve, theirs are White.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:35 pm

Leon Maroo = Maroon

kim blake = black
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Kazuto wrote:
    Symphony wrote:

They aren't in my plans for now. Though if you are joining, probably put up one. (I'd say Juliet as you can use Rorik in Voice)

If I had to choose between the two, Juliet would probably win. Rorik will have his time in VOICE.

I'd probably go and make a brand new second character, though, just so I would have two too control. Nothing set in stone, though, sadly.

*Looks at colors* Looks like Yellow is still available *Thumbs up*
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:07 pm

if you want to join go ahead. if you cant we understand.

so im planing on me being on my own team and all of you make teams together because it would fit the story better, i feel it wouldn't be fair if i was on the same team as other actual people, finally it would be easier for me to keep track of everything and easier to interact with everyone. pleas understand this.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:14 pm

LeonTheHero9903 wrote:if you want to join go ahead. if you cant we understand.

so im planing on me being on my own team and all of you make teams  together because it would fit the story better, i feel it wouldn't be fair if i was on the same team as other actual people, finally it would be easier for me to keep track of everything and easier to interact with everyone. pleas understand this.

You already know you can't. As Symphony will probably join, you can't SU anymore characters. So you're forced to. Plus I had a Second Team name is Kim could lead. If Symphony made a character who's name starts with K or can be phonetically used to pronounce the Teams name.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Leon, Add, Kim, and Eve could be Team LAKE. That would leave Ara, Yuuki, and whatever characters Symphony's gonna do. And if Symphony doesn't join or only does one character, I have two more characters at the ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:39 am