Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

5 posters

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:09 pm

*Groans* Ohhh fuck no... This is to everything in their...
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by Symphony Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Is the Sir Auron from Final Fantasy 10? XD

Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately so I haven't had the chance to put up my counter characters yet.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:15 pm

it is ok

and yes it is sir auron
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Symphony wrote: Is the Sir Auron from Final Fantasy 10? XD

Sorry guys, I've been really busy lately so I haven't had the chance to put up my counter characters yet.

Fun Fact about Leon: He has an unhealthy addiction to Final Fantasy X, and Sir Auron is the Father to his kids....

Don't worry about it Symphy. We all get why you haven't.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:36 pm

that is not true
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:39 pm

We making villians? Alright, let's see what I can do.

Name: Ty Blubolt Amarflavus
    Appearance: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 80b449356d2c36c0d5fe038f7853cf45
    Personality: Ty is very overprotective of Juliet, being her cousin. He has been at Beacon for two years, and tries to tell Juliet the ropes around. He acts as an overprotective brother around her. When he is not around her, he tries to act like the mediator in every situation. He believes he always knows what is best for everyone.
    Backround: Ty grew up in the same house as Juliet. Since their fathers were related, the two families lived in the same house for a while. Ty was the oldest of all the kids there, so he thought he had to grow up fast. He showed great talents at a young age, so like Juliet, he was raised so he could be a Hunter. He specialized in playing guitar mainly, but also enjoyed baseball.
    Species: Human
    Symbolic: Ty has the ability to bend metal to his will, when he is concentrating a good portion of his aura. He can’t bend metal that is too far away from him, however.
    Weapon: Ty, being from the same family of Juliet, knows how to play guitar, specifically electric. He has a silver-color guitar that he likes to play around the campus. However, unlike Juliet, he doesn’t fight with the guitar portion. The guitar has a button to make it transform into a bladed ax. He can also bend the handle of the guitar to reveal a mechanical propeller to help himself move around quicker.
    Counter: Juliet and most of the rookies with his experience

Name: Erin Grist
    Appearance: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 E85073f73f208b2aac395c942ee27a5e
    Personality: Erin is very outgoing and and will voice her opinion in every situation. She is very impetuous and loud, too. She is never afraid to stand up to anyone and doesn’t care that she is a fanaus. She expects authority and repect from everyone. She tries to keep her reputation high, and only care about what others think. She is the contrast to her species, as wolves are more quiet and reserve.
    Backround: Erin grew up on the outskirts of the kingdoms. She learned quickly how to become a leader and fight. She used to be part of the White Fang (And secretively still is) and will fight tooth and nail for equality. She was raised by the White Fang, as most of her pack were slaughtered by a war torn world. She was accepted into Beacon for her incredible skills.
    Species: Wolf Faunas
    Symbolic: Erin has the power of her voice. She can bellow out tunes as loud and proud as she wants to. This helps her as she can easily create a distraction to strike in quickly.
    Weapon: Erin has gloves on her hands that can extend into claws (Wolverine style). The claws are infused with white dust specifically, and help her hack away at her enemies. She also has small gun compartment on the gloves, so she has range. She can also use the bullets to propel herself in battle.
    Counter:
    Rorik
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:54 am

my friend wanted his cherecter in the rp

Name: Zack " The Hero Of Death"
    apperence:RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Ichika_i_s__byakushiki_render_by_rubypearl31-d6sxa86

personality: hot headed
    weapon:scyth
    sembolance: soul reap, a one hit attack that deals damage to user but one hits enemy. can only be used oece per day. (does not kill, just ko's)
    species: human
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:23 am

Added appearance to Cato, just imagine Heron Wings on his back.

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Run2

I wanna find one for Winter, but my ideal appearance for her is hard to meet. So meh. I'll probably have a post with Cato soon.

Just for fun:
    Yuuki's eating order: Sweets > Food Takumi/Su makes > Normal Foods > Bugs > Rocks
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Peter won't affect much in the RP for the time being. However, Sven is quite important. He is not a counter to Rorik, that is Erin's job.

Here is my ideal appearance for Sven, just add some Elk antlers on him:

8 Years ago:

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag

Present Day:

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Kei-Takishima-special-a-21726894-704-396
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:40 pm

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 9a112cb617a6521ebcc25ddaac39cc414d6c17f6_hq

takumi and elesis
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Takumi: You can't joke when you cant spell basic words.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:27 pm

really. is anything in this miss spelled
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Takumi: No, but you still can't grammar.

Yuuki: They don't look like Onii-chan and Elee-chan.... Also, Happy B-Day to Swampurtz-Senpai
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Happy Birthday!

Though I didn't forget, here's a picture to cheer you up~

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 KgkjlwX
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:35 am

Name:Mike Genneeron (neon green)
    apperence:RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQttni3PVmHMIyh6L_9CmEKHb_CDmhilq1lzNHsPSdnmnR4NiKXWA
    species:deer faunus
    Weapon: A double sided axe that uses wing type dust
    symbolance: he shoots a huge laser out of his mouth
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:41 pm

[Oi, if I make a third villain then I should be able to make a third hero character right? You can't stop me regardless. I'm making the third villain(ish) here and under that will be my third hero character]

Name: "I am Akari, Queen of Darkness. I shall kill everyone who stands before me until I find him."

Appearance: "If it is me you cannot see it is because I am going to kill you and I'm being gracious enough to give you a chance to run."
    RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 <a href=RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Yamall10" />

Gender: "I'll give you two seconds to realize how dumb of a question that was."

Personality: "Irrelevant, my personality has nothing to do with you nor either of our intentions."

Species: "I'm a human obviously."

Semblance: "My semblance is called Spirit Energy Manipulation. By using my own or another person's spirit energy, I can harm others by making weapons, energy balls, or even a single clone of myself."

"My weapon is just a spear but I can easily use my Semblance to empower it."

______________________________________________________________________________

Name: "My name is Sakra Devanam, and I shall drive the shadows from this world... Did I sound cool when I said that? No? Wait! Let me try again!"

Appearance: "Just look at me~"
    RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 <a href=RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 2 Sakrad10" />

Species: "I'm more human than... Uh... Yeah."

Semblance: "Oh! My semblance isn't really all that great but it allows me to perform some amazing moves like Flying Kite. Let me explain that move. After a bright flash, flower petals are spread everywhere around the target, or targets. Before a single petal hits the ground, I dash to each one and strike the enemy and through the flower petal before moving on to the next one and striking my target and the flower petal. Not to be confused with Matchless Truth, the truth being my incredible speed. I hit my target once to stop their movement temporarily then launch them up and, with amazing speed, I "blink" behind them and throw them to the next location a few times before I take one large swipe that throws the target away in any direction. Basically, my Semblance is speed but it's also what allows me to gently push myself around with the power of the wind. Which means I can preform all types of dives like Falling Falcon which is when after I hit an enemy, I push away from them and then the wind blows me back at them in which case I would attack with my spear."

"Oh right, my weapon is a spear. I probably should have mentioned that when I was talking about Flying Kite. Anyway that's all for me. I'm going to find Ara now so we can go on an adventure!"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:50 am

I was looking through some music, and Takumi's new theme:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTXLsa4nstU
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:46 pm

ok so i added to my last post in the rp.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:26 pm

I want to note that there are going to be four hooded figures. I have a plan for each, and will elaborate on their profiles as they get introduced. I don't want to spoil the fun Smile
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:36 pm

same for me but there are more than 3. there is around 5 ones
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:33 pm

I've introduced a plot me and Jet are working on dealing with Susanoo and some others whenever the fuck he posts.

I'm also working on another plot that will focus on Takumi, but I'll probably talk with Het about it.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:41 pm

(as leon) yo does any one have anything specific to happen during the night in the RP, or can we move on to the next day
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Takumi: Don't steal my schtick.

Yuuki: Teehee,Schtick.... That's a funny word!
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Leon: Fuck you

Kim: Stop it you two.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Takumi: I already made up my thoughts about you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:10 am