Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

5 posters

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Destroyer wrote:Leon, Add, Kim, and Eve could be Team LAKE. That would leave Ara, Yuuki, and whatever characters Symphony's gonna do. And if Symphony doesn't join or only does one character, I have two more characters at the ready.

Destroyer, here to point out my stupidity.

So Im guessing your find with Yulon being in Team CHRY? (Chung, Hestia, Rena, and Yulon)
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:54 pm

if you think about it your idea wont work kazuto. adding leon and kim there are 10 cherecters (not including synphony's cherecter) there are 4 per team. so all of you on a team then my team of cpus and and if symphony joins i have a plan to rp that in and how to fit her in
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Yea it will. We'll have 12 people if Symphony joins and adds 2 more. So there'll be 3 teams: CHRY, LAKE (If we do it), and 1 to work on (2 if we don't do Lake).
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:01 pm

i said if she joins i will have a way to do that idea but if she doesnt i will use the cpus. but untill she joins the cpus are going to be the team mates
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Until Symphony says yes or no, you aren't allowed to use the NPC's at all. You should remember the PM.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:05 pm

the fuck is pm
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:18 pm

1) PM is Private Message.

2) Not stupid. There are many different ways to combine A, K, L, and E. That was just the first one I found that was a color.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:26 pm

LeonTheHero9903 wrote:i said if she joins i will have a way to do that idea but if she doesnt i will use the cpus. but untill she joins the cpus are going to be the team mates

Kazuto wrote:Until Symphony says yes or no, you aren't allowed to use the NPC's at all. You should remember the PM.

^Well, it looks like I need to address some things here.

I was extremely busy this week; there was no way to balance my schedule and this RP at the same time. However, usually I'm pretty busy, but not so busy to squeeze in a RP post. This RP right now seems to be riding on if I join or not, so I will let you guys choose.

1) I can join, but there is no guarantee on my consistency of posting. I'll post when I have time and lack to do so when I don't. If I am gone for a long period of time, I'll give the okay to control my characters as a NPC.

2) I won't join at all, and let the last two slots be divided up between yourselves. If I get a break and decide to join, I'll just write in characters with their own team to not interfere with you all.

The choice is yours, truly. I'll try to work on characters (New or revamping) if 1 is chosen. However, I probably won't get to start posting at the latest next Wednesday.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:05 pm

look symphony it is up to you. i can adjust based on your decision. it is totally up to you
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Alright, I decided not to join this RP, since I am bound to get really busy again. I'm sorry for any inconveniences I was causing.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:37 am

it is ok. i have to say i will miss haveing you in the rp

so the cherecters that will fill the empty 2 spots are

Name: walter c dornez
    species:human
    apperance:RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbiKljNd8MZnlgC6dOYq2SjiQ26vQS9yD_hrkASVilkd3csKqc
    sembolance: makes the strings he uses to move at will, without moveing a muscle
    weapon: wires that are shrper than blades.

Name:mike green
    species:human
    apperance:RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgL2gIZAg6kx3XYAq5MTnQGhigaFz65BNbS1xshP-oukNsLLmC
    sembolance: wind puls. blasts and controles air
    weapon:a staff with wind dust at each end so every time it hits something it semds a blast of air at it
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Alright, stating something. Walter's name in no way refers a color in an obvious sense. With that out of the way:

I added more to Chung. I may change Freituner's appearance to match it more as Super Armor instead of it making him look like he just added a face plate over his face. Ayway, I hinted a character I'm controlling soon: Kanari, who's Chung's sister. Though she wont appear for some time, as I'm hashing out her idea's. Before anyone says something, her color is yellow, as Kanari is translated to Canary in Korean, which is a shade of yellow.

My plans of when she'll appear is most likely gonna be Vytal Festival time at the latest, as earliest will be End of Seaon 1's events. Depending on if I have her idea done and if she can fit into plot.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:02 pm

walter c (cyan) dornez
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Alright, how is that obvious at all? *Sigh* I need to post the naming guide here. (http://rwbyfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Takeshi_kun21/What_is_your_Name%3F:_Guide_to_Naming_Your_RWBY_OC)

Okay after time of biding up things, I need to post this: Leon.... YOUR CHARACTERS SUCK ASS!!!!!

Luckily, Guide. From my glance over of it. You did everything that the guide said not to do.

http://rwbyfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:ThanhnuFia/Original_Character_Creating_Guide
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:20 pm

my characters dont suck ass
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:43 pm

I wouldn't say that, but they are pretty shitty. Also, there are a few holes in your plot. First of all, you can't get drunk off your ass in 5 minutes. Plus, I'm pretty sure the rules at Beacon are against smoking and alcohol. This isn't just your ordinary high school. This is Beacon, a prestigious Academy that students work hard to get into. Also, the whole point behind RWBY is that it's innocent in terms of drugs and alcohol and sex. And your grammar and spelling are shit and you have no depth to your posts. It's a bunch of one-liners. The whole point of roleplaying is to create a diverse storyline with fun characters. Most people put a ton of effort into their characters. *points to mine and Kazuto's characters* Case and point.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:19 am

fine i will get rid of the drunk off my ass part. but Qrow is drunk all the time. torchwick smokes cigars all the time. and a lot of students (in the real world) smoke during school. i did put hard work into my characters. im working on the grammer. were not even in the main plot. im just right now trying to have you all get to know each others characters better before i give more detail to everything. and i cant even hint a next part of a story line without KAZUTO deleting my posts.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:31 am

H
    LeonTheHero9903 wrote:fine i will get rid of the drunk off my ass part. but Qrow is drunk all the time. torchwick smokes cigars all the time. and a lot of students (in the real world) smoke during school. i did put hard work into my characters. im working on the grammer. were not even in the main plot. im just right now trying to have you all get to know each others characters better before i give more detail to everything. and i cant even hint a next part of a story line without KAZUTO deleting my posts.

Qrow and Roman parts: They are outside the technical rules of the major characters. Qrow's thing is for comedic aspects, and Roman is to fit into a Trope of Villain (The Penguin Trope!)

No not really. You are kinda forcing us into interacting with your characters, but that's beyond the point.

What about Jets? He doesn't post a good amount, but his plans, especially the ones we made together are of well fitting.

Unrelated note: I wanted to see if we should remove a majority of the Cannons? Name Team RWBY, JNPR, CRDL, and a few other characters such as Winter, Qrow, and people who hold major interactions with the above like Taiyang and Raven? My main question with this stems from making more freedom in the story and pacing, however not including ourselves in Cannon events. However, Teachers, Students/Teams from other schools or year 2-4 teams, and White Fang will still exsist.

Just bouncing the idea out TBH.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:38 am

Maybe only make mention of them from time to time to keep track of what is happening in relation to the timeline of the anime. Also, I realized that there are sometimes weeks in the timeline between episodes. I'm assuming we're just going to fill in our own stuff in-between those months?
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:57 pm

I don't mean to step in here, but I see a problem and a feud forming. Swampz, instead of deleting Leon's posts, address the problems here int he discussion, so he can go back and fix them. Also, Leon, make sure you think about what your post says and how realistic it is. Nobody can get drunk in 5 minutes >->
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:53 am

Here's a summary for the newest update.
    Episode 5: Never Miss a Beat:

I thought the fight was pretty funny, and the jazz versions of This Will Be The Day and I Burn were amazing. Flynt's semblance was pretty cool as well. What about you guys?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:56 am

Destroyer wrote:Here's a summary for the newest update.
    Episode 5:

I thought the fight was pretty funny, and the jazz versions of This Will Be The Day and I Burn were amazing. Flynt's semblance was pretty cool as well. What about you guys?

Since Destroyer did the above, I'll list my thoughts below:

:

So I'm gonna blame Jet for me not posting because he hasn't... Plus my one main interaction requires Ara. I don't have any big things with Chung for a few, and Hestia I can easily use.

Edit: Jet News: His Laptop broke. Which is why he hasn't been posting.For now, I'll probably control his characters until he can post again. Most likely by him typing up a reply and I'll just add it to my posts. Also, I will be working on revising rules on my forums so some punishments will felt out for the problems happening a little bit ago.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:59 pm

sounds good
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:21 pm

Alright, my first action is that: Leon will be banned until about this time Thirsday Night so fair punishment for the deleted events is fulfilled.

Second, will be publishing set rules on here to prevent problems, this'll be succeed soon. Once I'm caught up in sleep and I have time.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Marusu Senpai wrote:Alright, my first action is that: Leon will be banned until about this time Thirsday Night so fair punishment for the deleted events is fulfilled.

Second, will be publishing set rules on here to prevent problems, this'll be succeed soon. Once I'm caught up in sleep and I have time.

*clears throat* *Thursday. You're welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:28 am