Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

5 posters

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:27 pm

ok so im making it morning in the rp, so if anyone gets on pleas start us off. start off the third day of the rp, and of course we will continue from there
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Adlet:

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions - Page 3 Horriblesubs-rokka-no-yuusha-03-720p-mkv_snapshot_05-18_2015-07-23_18-34-39

He's kinda an idiot.....
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:01 pm

season 3 rwby confirmed. premiere in 3 days
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:07 am

Season 3's opening. ONE MORE DAY!

This post will be Editted pretaining to Important things.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Alright, I've been talking with Symphony, and honestly, we don't see this RP continuing. I can see why Symphy is saying so, as she's already busy with multiple RPs, one being a different RWBY RP (though this started first for the record). My reason: A lot of the things happening are awful. I know that your new to this, Leon, but you are awful currently. Now, I was reading some guides on Character Creating and Roleplaying in general, and you kinda rushed into a big RP without much expereince. However, a lot of your mistakes were preventable.

I'm kinda sad to see this RP end, but it's for the better.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Leon, you have potential, but maybe to a one on one Roleplay next time, maybe with someone who can give your gentle construction criticism.

Yea, I am awfully busy with a few other Roleplays. The other RWBY RP (Called VOICE) was actually sparked not from this one. It was just because other people I knew wanted to do it. I say get some practice, and maybe we could try this again.

Hype for Volume 3, whoot! ^-^
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Shocked Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

DAMN IT
    I SPENT SO MUTCH FUCKING TIME MAKEING THE STORY FOR THIS. I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS I EVEN WORKED ON ALL OF MY GRAMMER AND SPELLING! THERE GOES 6 FUCKING MONTHS OF MY GOD DAMN LIFE. FUCK IT ALL! I EVEN FIGURED OUT HOW IM GOING TO PLAY OUT THE REST OF THE FUCKING STORY! THIS WAS THE ONLY THING THAT TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY SHITTY ASS LIFE! WELL FUCK IT! FUCK IT ALL!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:17 pm

just when i had everything Figured out. my life just keeps getting worse. the thing i have been working on for a long time. ruined.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Leon, please calm down, PLEASE! This was not a waste of your life. You were able to work on your grammar, which will serve you well when you have to write a paper or essay. This also tapped into creative skills.

Just because a roleplay ends doesn't mean it was in vain.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:14 pm

still i worked sssssoooooooo long on the story and now it is going to waist.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:10 pm

You might be able to salvage bits and pieces of the story for another roleplay. This has happened to me before, and I just found the ideas a new home. I had plans for this RWBY Rp, but as it is dying they won't see the light of day. Not every idea reaches the surface, and sometimes you will think of a new idea to replace the old. Don't give up, just keep moving forward Smile
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:18 am

On a different note....

I just finished watching the Season Premeire..... And wow...... Only word I can say..... Wow.

Now to wait another week.

[Spoiler]
    ~Before reading, please watch the episode on RoosterTeeth.com, to avoid spoilers or feeling clueless.~

Before starting this, I wanna say: RIP Monty Oums. Your work will continue on.

Onto the talk of the episode:
    Spoiler:
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:44 pm

I'm liking the new style of animation. The shell-shading really makes the characters feel alive.

Since Swampz outlined the episode, here are a few of my favorite things.

You know why:
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:00 pm

in stead of getting rid this rp why don't one of you take over. then we can continue the story and i wont feel like the whole 6 months i worked on this were useless
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm sorry, but I am not active enough to fully take over the RP. I have other RPs to worry about, and school work always come first. Maybe Swampz would be willing to pull the reigns?
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:46 pm

even though i saw most of the episode before it came out. ( saw the rtx)
    thay made major improvements and it was still BAD ASS.

and symphony i get it. you right maybe swampz or the others will do it
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:44 am

New episode, new stuff:

Again, watch episode before reading:

Spoiler:

I would like to restart the RP, tbh, cause I have better character Ideas and plans.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:56 pm

well aslong as we dont drop the hole rp then .......................................................... d....d.........d............do it Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad :.(
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Swampurtz wrote:
    I would like to restart the RP, tbh, cause I have better character Ideas and plans.

We didn't even really get that far in the RP *Shrugs* I don't see why we would have to restart the entire thing.

Is there a way to insert your plans in the current status of the RP? My ideas are still valid for the RP, as I was just about to unfold them.

Symphy also got lazy and didn't watch episode 2 :p (Everytime I checked, it was still under subs)
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:05 pm

symphony thank you.

i agree with symphony's plan.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:18 pm

A tip from Symphy, you said you have a new character idea, however, creating new characters sometimes doesn't solve the problem. What makes a character unique and dynamic is combining traits together.

Also saw the new episode of RWBY finally. I like the taste of Neptune's fear, really fleshed his character out a bit more.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:13 am

is it ok if i give leon a new weapon that is more detailed and fits his character better
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:31 pm

HOLY SHIT FUCK I GOT TO SEE THE WHOLE VERSION OF RWBY SEASON 3 EPISODE 3 AND HOLY SHIT 1 EPIC BATTLE AND ANOTHER NEXT EPISODE

next match:

also i was thinking about what you all said and things were about to pick up. i had it like the first couple of episodes. slow but then picks up. can i pleas have 1 last chance? pleas.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:04 pm

I am a lazy fart....Anyway....

I really want to restart the RP, I have some really good Character Ideas that are Chuggaconroy exaggeration level better. I know some people do t want it to... But my character ideas are really good.

May edit my normal episode talk thing later... IDK
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:09 pm

dude you can edit it know if you want. but if it is something like a weapon or something try to rp it in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 am