Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 pm

kim runs to leon.she thinks for a second then pulls one of the sodas from his pocket. she aims it at his face and opens it causing a gyser of soda to spray all over his face. this causes him to wake up. he puuls the eathe out of his sholder.

Leon: what happend

Kim: you went to fight the nevermore. you killed 1 and the other hit he back of your head and you passed out.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Ara stared up at the Nevermores, wanting to fight them but knowing she if she used her semblance so soon, she wouldn't be able to control it and it would consume her. She waited a moment. If anyone else was hurt, then she would do it. She wouldn't want anyone to be hurt by her if the last Nevermore could be easily taken care of.

Elesis looked up, upset that she wouldn't be able to help.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:30 pm

leon starts shooting the nevermore from the ground
    kim starts doing the same with both smg's set to exposive bullets
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 am

Takumi stood at a pillar above everyone, launching arrows at the Nevermore, only to be off his shots, as the Nevermore reigned supreme in avoiding the ranged attacks. Takumi then quitely said, "Damn!"

Yuuki looked up at the Nevermore, yawning, saying to Susanoo, "Susanoo, crush it."

Susanoo nodded, allowing Yuuki to get off his shoulder as he then used his Kanbō to launch him skyward. The blue bull faunus pushed off from the ruins above, going after the Nevermore, grabbing onto its side. The Nevermore treid to dive and shake Susanoo off of it, but the Bull Faunus hung on without challenge, and smacked the Nevermores back with his Kanbō, having it cry in pain and relentlessly try to get Susanoo of.

Susanoo started moving up it back, nearing its neck as he striked it again with his Kanbō. Tough bastard. Susanoo then revealed something that would fully kill the airborne Grimm. The small slits between then steel wrings on Susanoo's Kanbō revealed to be buzz saws, as he began to effectively decapitate the Nevermore, killing it instantly as he began running up its body as the Bird Grimm fell into the chasm, using the tail of it as a boost as he smacked it with his Mace, launching him back up to the ruins above, saying to Yuuki, "Order Complete, Master."

Takumi glared at Susanoo, saying, "Show off..."
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:36 am

Rorik watched the bird fall into the chasm, some of it's feathers caught in the wind. "Wow...that is quite some symbolance.."

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet sighed in relief. "We are safe, for now."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Kim ran back to ara and elesis to see if there ok.\

Kim: are you two ok

Leon: Can we go back to becon now. befor anymore show up
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 pm

"Let's hurry back." Even though she knew Kim was her teammate, she still didn't want to deal with anyone except Elesis. Ara walked over to Elesis, "You shouldn't have used your semblance so stupidly. You're not hurt are you?"

"I didn't use it just because I wanted to. It was only because I had to. I would have died if it wasn't for... him."

"Him? You mean the boy you said said was really cute? Takumi?"

"Ara! Not out loud."
    She looked around Ara to see if Takumi heard that, or more importantly if Yuuki heard it.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Leon walks over to ara and elesis

Leon: Are you two ready to go
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Takumi walked by Ara and Elesis and over to his sister, saying to them nonchalantly, "Thanks for calling me cute, but that's not the word I'd describe myself as.

Yuuki happily unsummoned Susanoo, yawning as she noticed a Helicopter to bring them back was comming, and saying, "It was nice to see Uncle Su... Also, expect me to act very weird tonight. And that's by my standards!"

Takumi then patted his sister head, then looked over to everyone. No one with serious injury, just minor scrapes and bruises, but everyone is atleast good.

Last edited by Kazuto on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Leon: Looks like there going to bring us back.(leon looks at juliet) Juliet i need to talk to you when we get back
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:09 pm

"Elesis, can you stand yet?" Ara asked as she looked towards the helicopter.

"Of course! It takes a lot out of me but not for too long." Elesis jumped up with a grin, returning Bloody Queen to it's sheath.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Leon walks over to kim.

Leon: I need to tell you something. in private.

leon and kim walk away from everyone elts

Kim: what is it

Leon: I ... I.... use to be part of the white fang

kim looks confused

Kim: What are you talking about. no jokeing around it is not funny. you know what the white fang did to my family.

Leon: Im not joking. im sorry i never told you. (he pulls out a ring) i got this for you.

the ring is a gold ring with small dust crysls in it

Leon: you are able to buy the normal types or make your own to put in there

Kim slaps leon then starts crying and runs away from everyone

Leon sits down covers his face and crys silently
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Juliet walks over to Leon. "What just happened? Are you alright?"

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Leon: That seacrat i was gona tell you. i told her and she didnt take it well. the seacrat is i use to be part of the white fang and she got mad beacaus along time ago members of the white fang killed her mother and mest of her family. the only ones left was her her dad and her brother. I thout i was going to fight the good fight when i joined but then i started seeing what was truly going on. i left. i left the only person who truly cared about me. he saved me in the woods. he trained me. he was like an older brother to me. back to the subject, now that she knows. she hates me.

He starts crying even harder
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Juliet responded, "That's terrible. Your past shouldn't haunt your future. I will go talk to Kim about it later. The White Fangs used to fight for justice." Juliet looked around to see where Kim ran off to.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Leon pulled some pink dust ( a new type that he maid himself) out of the ring and put it on his sholder and the wound from the nevermore automaticly closed up and stopped bleeding

kim climes a tree near the ruins and starts shooting bullets in the sky
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:30 pm

kim gets down from the tree. the helicopter lands . kim comes bak and gets in.

Pilot: everyone get in

leon gets up spreads his wings and flys to becon
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Juliet follows Kim in the helicopter and sits next to her. She grabs the safety buckle and straps in. "I heard everything from Leon.."
    ~~~
    Rorik gets into the helicopter and takes a window seat. He looks out the window, his ears perking up.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:18 pm

Kim: Ok. so
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:14 am

Yuuki happily got into the Helicopter, sitting beside her brother and Rorik, she then poked Rorik, saying, "You better get me my Apple Juice, Fido!"

Takumi sat between Yuuki and Elesis, rethinking the events of today. Saved Elesis from dying, Susanoo returning, and confirmation that the most annoying person that he knows is now his teammate for the next 4 years. Fuck.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:44 am

Leon gets back to becon buys 42 sodas puts them in a bag and flys to the roof to drink them. he is doing this to drown his sorrow
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:21 pm

"Leon is a nice kid from what I've seen. Just because he was part of the White Fang doesn't change that he is still your boyfriend and loves you very much." Juliet looks at Kim with sorrow in her eyes.

~~~~~
    "Your going to have to get that juice yourself, Batty. And please stop calling me Fido. I'm an elk, not a deer!" Rorik rolled his eyes at the young faunas.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Kim looks down in sorrow

Kim: I just dont know if i can forgive him. or if he will forgive me for acting so harshly. also he isnt a kid. im pretty shure were all he same age

a couple minuts later the helicopter lands at becon and the pilots instruct you to go to the aututorium.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:06 am

Yuuki jumped onto her brothers back as the helicopter landed, as Takumi sighed, allowing Yuuki to be given a piggyback ride this time.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:27 pm

leon goes to the autotorium nd gets ready for anitiation.

kim gets out of the helichopter and does the same

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 am