Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

RWBY RP, V2

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY RP, V2 Empty RWBY RP, V2

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:44 pm

if you want to know the basic  story read the other rwby role play

my characters

Name:" Hey im leon"
    species: what kind of question is that if odviously a Dragon faunus
    appearance: look at me. RWBY RP, V2 AnimeGuy2 im 6ft 3
    (exept with wings and claws on the right hand)
    personality: well im nice, but really short tempered.
    sembolance: well my sembolance is attached to my emotions. when i get mad my speed strength and even my aura increase majorly until i calm down or pass out. my aura manifests itself and heats up as i get angrier. also as i get angrier and my aura gets hotter and my aura changes to the color of fire that matches the heat of my aura. red (100 to 199 degrease F) is mad orange (200 to 299 degrease F) is angry blue(300 to 1499 degrease F) is pissed and white is enraged(1500 to 2000 degrease F). i also have a secrete art i learned from my girlfriends dad who is a former hunter. he calls it Bushido. you manipulate some of your aura to manipulate anything around you. my favorite uses a lot of my aura. my aura starts spinning and makes the wind around me spin, i can then use force to send the wind at my opponent, the wind swirls faster and faster until it creates a tornado. i then use my aura to turn some of the wind into gasoline, i throw a lighter into the wind and then " BOOM" fire tornado that i can stop at will.
    weapon: "ahhhhh. my favorite part. i use a buster blade revolver with 4 barrels 6 bullets per barrel. each bullet is a 50 cal red dust tip.when it is in revolver mode it has a long handle and looks like this.   RWBY RP, V2 9k= except with four barrels. when it transforms into a sword there is a button i press that opens a small port were the blade shoots out. (to reverse ti i press the button again) when i press the button the handle also moves so i can actually use it like a sword (this is kind of what sword looks like in sword mode  RWBY RP, V2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYPIqlt1SWYGyTL9q_uWIfS4ln1SPjV1HfX86lZ3tcnEd2pZWOPQ the sword is 5 ft 7

Leon hands a profile page over to you
    Leon: this is the information on my girlfriend

Name: Kim Blair
    species:human
    apperance: (there is a picture of her) RWBY RP, V2 6dd66d463c8aefb44b75c77b1eb6cc72 she is 5 ft 7
    personality: quiet and shy.
    sembolance:she can make ice spikes form out of thin air.
    weapon:a normal katana that looks like this RWBY RP, V2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0nJLtCVnOAnfdu5LOeX2CGuckpknKCdj3UUQEwPcme_lzZe8j the katana is 4 ft 11. she also uses an smg RWBY RP, V2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTAWnLREXrdKuAb0FuEz4oGEciKUKQveF0Y-FvLX7uaZiWYjoi it uses ice dust ammo

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

RWBY RP, V2 Empty Re: RWBY RP, V2

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Name: "My older sis may have already spoke to you guys! Anyway, cool nickname..... ummm.... I am the Grimm Reaper of Justice, the Great Yama Raja: Yuuki Valenred! I am sooo awesome!!!"
    Gender: "I may look like a little girl...... Wait why am I say that when I am....... brainfart....."
    Age: "Im not good at math, but im a year and a half younger then Ara, and she's..... Ohh! Im 15 years old!"
    Appearance: "Got a case of tiredness and brainfarts? Don't worry, it happens to me all the time! Picture:

:

Personality: "A lot of people say I'm super hyper, but I don't think I'm not. I mean theyre just haters. Who needs them? Anyway, I love my sister, and Ele, and Elsword, she's Ele's brother and my Husbando! I will hurt anyone who touches him! He is mine, and mine alone! Many others say I'm kinda childish, but Im reasonable, right? Anyway, I'd love to talk all day, but my head-voice person is saying to stop boring you and rambling. Her name is Eun!"
    Species: "Human!!!!!! Well........ I guess a half breed like Ara!"
    Backstory: "I don't know how much Ara wants me to tell, but, I've been best friends with Ara's friends since I was a small, cute girl! However, no one touches my Husbando!"
    Sembolance: "My sister's scarier, but like her I can turn into a Nine-tail fox! Wait, Eun's telling me it's a Kumiho! I'm told I look sexy in this form, I got 9-tails, sharp claws, white hair instead of my nice brown, and my hairpin becomes these cool hair ornaments. However I also gain the ability other then what my sister has, except her Flying Kite called spirit manipulation. To explain it easily, I can hurt you spiritually, physically, and lower body part-ily.... Sounded cooler in my head........  Ara is a lot better at this then me.... Maybe Eun is better at explaining this stuff, I'll let her explain my weapon"

(Copy-Pasting Ara's part cause I'm super lazy)

"Anyway, that's enough about Yuuki... Unless you wanted to talk about my weapon. Well, my weapon is a dual tipped spear, meaning that I can do all kinds of fancy things and never be attacking with the wrong end which is totally not the reason I use it. But it's a hybrid weapon, meaning it can also become a gun, a sniper riffle actually. It's my favorite type of weapon. It's a bold-action Accuracy International AWM. It uses a .300 Winchester Magnum cartridge and can fire up to 1,200 yards and still be effective enough to get the kill but each bullet is specially created by the SDC, each one made with a dust crystal inside that in a way, explodes, causing certain status effects to the enemy based on the crystal used but... The bullets are super expensive! I can rarely use them because I'm not made of money but whenever I can, I buy as many cartridges as I can so I don't run out easily. Anyway, that's enough about me and my  weapon. I'm going to stop talking before I end up telling you all of my secrets."

Name: "The name is Hestia! Hestia Sanegaya! And my passionate heart can blaze hotter then my home plains of Vacuo!"
    Gender: "A woman. If you wanna know more, I'm deffinently a 10/10, maybe an 11/10."
    Age: "I'm 18. The legal drinking age in Vacuo, actually, and I love my alcohol."
    Appearance: "Blinded by me? Here's a picture, look at it later, hope you don't get blinded again~"
    :
    Personality: "Ehhh, stubborn, hot headed, flirty, protective of my little brother, narcissistic, and  that's kinda it. There's more if ya interested later."
    History: "Long story, but mea nad my brother Adlet grew up in Vacuo, a harsh place to be home, but I love it. Anyway, boring years of peace, dad being a popular hunter, blah, blah. blah. Anywho, I eventually meet this strange little girl from Vale named Yuuki, who  somehow got to Vacuo. Anyway, she wanted help finding her sister, and I got transferred to Beacon for Hunter training, as there were no spots in Shade or Haven, and I do not! I repeat: DO NOT! Want to go to Atlas, so we both went, Yuuki saying her sister would go there. And here we are, current day."
    Species: I'm a Human. Are you still blinded by my beauty? Do you need a doctor? "
    Sembolance: "I'm a Pyromancer. I can control fire! It sounds abit chaotic, but its really cool in person. Bending fire by will, and such.... Ahhh...."

"Weapon? Red Lotus is my awesome Longsword, she is able to make any Grimm whimper and flee if my fire is not enough. It's pictured in my above 'Appearance' question, so yeah. No real gun inside cause my Fire is enough."

Name: "My name is, Prince 'Chung' Aoi... My Freinds just call me Chung. However, I'm not royalty, my name is literally Prince, I just like being called Chung more."
    Appearance: "I may not look like much.... Maybe when I use Freituner.... That's a different story....
    :
    Freituner:
    History: "I come from Atlas, but I kinda hate my comfy, safe life. I want to adventure, and be a Hunter. However, I mainly did this to please my older sister, Kanari, who didn't really acknowledged my existence at all when I was a kid. I don't know if she found me terrible for my choices in life, my personality being a fear for my Families Honor, or some other thing, but either way I want to prove myself to her. Anway, enough about me talking about my sibling issues."
    Personality: "I've been called kinda easily scared, but I'm at least intelligent. Somewhat clumsy, and kinda a Gun nut. What else.... Hmmm.... Well, I'm somewhat frightened by girls and that I'll fit in."
    Sembolance: "Well, my weapons kinda need to be explained first. First are my pistols: The Silver Shooters, two revolvers modeled after my Father's Giant Cannon: Destroyer. Second is Freituner, which is a special designed armor used to enhance my skills with my pistols, which was made for me by the Atlas government."

"Now to the actual question, which is my Sembolance. I call it: Mul-eseo , it's the ability to control water and ice to suit my combat in a hybrid fighting style form both defense and offense. However I use it in a defensive way, mainly to protect myself from attacks due to my ranged fighting style."

Other character notes:

• Takumi: 27; Married to Ahri with 2 kids: Winter and Akechi. Living in Patch.
    • Adlet: A student in Shade. Hestia's younger brother. He'll have an eventually appearance around the time of the Vytal Festival, if not earlier. Leads his own team, which is TBD in name.
    • Winter: Stated above. Takumi and Ahri's 5 year older daughter.
    • Cato: Not appearing.
    • Chelsea: Renamed to Meiko, raising her son: Shinonome, in Patch.

Last edited by Marusu Senpai on Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 am; edited 5 times in total
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 am

Name: "I'm Yulon XeuShan. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Appearance: "I'm sorry, is the sun in your eyes? Here."
    Appearance:

Personality: "I like to think myself as calm and composed, although some may call me cold.  A collective, quick-witted businesswoman. I'm focused on my work. Even though I might seem distant, if you befriend me, you'll find me more steadfast than others."

History: "The Xueshans own the Jade Distribution Corporation in the Industrial District of Vale, which is specialized in delivery and packaging as well as transportation vehicles...but overall with heavy emphasis on air-shipping. Our company isn’t as well-known as the Schnee, however we work on a similar global scale as well as in partnership with dust refiners and weapons manufacturers (including the Schnee, which has worked closely enough to gain branding rights to the vehicles). Our business statement is the following: “All businesses are the body, and we, the Jade Distribution Corporation, are the vessels that transport the necessities, if not the lifeblood, of civilizations throughout the world. With this responsibility, we maintain our motto, 'To fly with wings of today towards a perfect tomorrow.'" I started managing the air-delivery of goods to the Vytal area as young as 15. By the time I reached 17, I realized that my efforts were not enough, as both Grimm and White Fang were able to bypass security and infringe on company projects even under her watch. To improve myself, I prepared a resume for Beacon Academy, the closest institution to my workplace."

Semblance: "I have no direct attack with my semblance of anti-gravity, which I call “Aviation.” The semblance allows my light-weightedness in general. This combined with my weapon allows me to maneuver/glide in midair with more control, without the need of constantly jumping off surfaces, which I do occasionally in order to gain momentum and speed. Also, with higher jumps and longer fall distances, I'm capable of dealing damage from above. My ease with flips and spins makes for increased speed while in the sky. I often glide with a steady descending pace; if I try otherwise, my strength will be used up faster-- staying airborne without downward movement is extremely draining."

Weapon: "The weapon I designed is named “Jade Empresses,” which are categorized as ADVT (Avulsing Dual Vane Tessens), used to describe the fans' role in my mobility. The semi-circle fans include 9 daggers each, with the center blade much larger than the others. I personally prefer to include a paralyzing poison on the blades, which is specialized to maim Grimm. The fans can be held three different ways: first being the traditional way to hold a fan, which allows quick swiping motions as well as propelling motions while in the air. The second is simply holding closed fans, at which I can pocket the weapons or stab with them. The third, and most unique, is by holding the handle of the main blade in the fan: usually after the other 8 blades of a fan are dispensed, I may choose to release the large dagger, which has a metallic string that connects to the handle of the fan. (Of course, I may simply hold the fans and sling the main blades around.) Once I hold the handles of these larger knives, I can then sling the fans, which have sharp ends as well. The only backside to this form is that the fans may close if thrown in certain ways-- with that, I would be flinging around a whip of sorts. The large daggers can be returned into the fans manually rather easily, but the metal strings will stay exposed for the rest of the battle, which is why this is a last resort I will remain using until the end of the fight. The metal fans may also act as shields for projectiles, they can form a complete circle if oriented properly, or I can simply use one fan to deflect an attack while striking with the other fan. If at any point my fans are absent (from either a boomerang throw or actually losing them) then I may rely on my martial arts to get by. I sometimes misplace my fans, especially when a battle occurs overseas, and thus have a connection to a weapon manufacturer who can reproduce both the fans and replacement daggers. I also have not yet incorporated dust into them, due to designs not quite being finished. If it comes down to me being weaponless, I may decide to use the pins in my hair as a stabbing utensil. However, hand-to-hand would always be my melee option."

Other notes:
    The "Yu" in "Yulon" means Jade in Chinese.

Last edited by Destroyer on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Name: "My name is Ara, Ara Valenred. Yes I am Yuuki's sister but let's not talk about it too much."

Gender: "C- clearly I'm a female. You're not very bright are you?"

Species: "Yeah, like Yuuki I'm a fox and a human."

Appearance: "..."
    "I- I'm not pretty.":
    Personality: "...Please stop asking these silly questions."

"Oh, my weapon... Yeah it's a spear but it's really nice. It's light but it's super sturdy so I can cut through things really quickly. It's really cool. I- I mean it's okay. Um, can we talk about something else?"

"N- now you want to talk about my Semblance? It's nothing special. It's just a very powerful speed steroid that makes me much faster but I don't get as much strength out of my attacks and I have to resort to using more hits instead of stronger hits."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: "Heyo~ I'm Rena Vertic! Your nightmare and your number one fear. The one who runs with the wind. The one who strikes fast and undetected. I am, the Wind Sneaker!"

Species: "Just your average human!"

Gender: "The most beautiful woman you've ever seen! Watch me pose!"

Appearance: "Picture time!"
    RWBY RP, V2 WindHQ

Personality: "I'm always happy! Sometimes people say my happiness is a little overwhelming to them but I think it just makes them a little bit happier when they don't want to be."

"My weapon! My favorite thing in the world. My weapon is a bow but not just any bow. It can infuse any normal arrow with Dust. There's a chamber that basically coats the tip in dust. But chances are you won't feel that because the tip is so sharp! Of course I couldn't not use my own body as a weapon. I don't fight in heels for nothing after all~ I'm very flexible and I can kick really high and really hard. I can even break shins and cause people to bleed. A strong kick from me could even break armor. Lucky for you that we're allies, right?"

"Oh and my semblance. I can enhance my physical strength using "The power of Nature" as my mother called it, meaning all my physical attacks are much stronger. It doesn't really help with my bow and arrow but if I focus really hard I can make any shot."

-------------------------
    Name: "I am Eve Blanc. Bow to me: your Queen."
    (*cries at my HDN reference*)
    Species: "A fool you must be, it is blatantly obvious that I am a human."

Appearance: "If you plan to continue this act of idiocy then you may as well see yourself out."
    RWBY RP, V2 Bartle10" />

Personality: A few people described me a Himedere. Based on a cross translation, Hime is Japanese for queen and Dere is Japanese as well for cute or attractive. I understand exactly what they mean and I expect all to treat me as such."

Backstory: "If you really want to know about my past please listen closely, I'll only say it all once. Along with my brother Add, we spent years studying almost every subject that was present to us. Eventually we started to study weapons technology leading to possibly two of the greatest weapons ever, Drones and the Dynamo, capable of creating black holes though they are extremely controlled and easily able to defeat any opponent. Of course after that, we were taken from our homes as they tried to force us to tell them the secrets to our research. Within three months, we were able to further upgrade both my Drones and his Dynamo and with those advancements, we escaped. What were they? That's my secret."

"Ah right, my Drones. I prefer to call them Gravitons but whatever you want to call them is what you want to call them. Anyways, moving on. They're rather special and hard to explain to... How do I put this politely... Those with lower intelligence? Yeah, let's call it that. I'll make this simple, they can be used for physical damage but beyond that they can cast force fields that can change my attacks of the lasers and other things that can be created with them."

"Ah, my Semblance. It's called Energetic Heart. As I said earlier, I can generate force fields that can change my attacks but when my Semblance is active it can merge the three different types but in a weaker way. So, if I were to use a general laser attack with the Amplify force field, it would make it larger but with Energetic Heart it combines Amplify (which makes attacks larger), Reactive (which gives attacks homing properties), and Spectrum (which divides the attacks into three). With this in mind, if I were to summon a Giant Electron ball, sending it through a Energetic Heart force field would make three giant, homing electron balls but at the same time, smaller than a normal one with a weaker homing strength. It's rather interesting in battle."

-------------------------------

Name: "My name is Add, Add Blanc. The Lunatic Psyker."

Species: "I'm just your average human. And whatever my sister says about being Queen, just go along with it. It's much easier in the long run."

Appearance: "Let's just say, I'm not your average Joe."
    RWBY RP, V2 Lunati10" />

Personality: "Well, let's just call me a little over the edge."

Backstory: “If you’ve talked to Eve first, you know everything you need to, for now at least.”

“Ah, my pride and joy: The Dynamo. The strongest weapon in all of existence, able to create black holes in a matter of seconds, try and fight me if you dare. I’d be impressed if you made me activate my Semblance but I doubt you’d ever make it that far.”

“Now I shall reveal to you my Semblance. It’s not really within my body but it’s within the Dynamo. With certain attacks, I can “Connect” which means I can immediately jump to that target and start one of my strongest attacks: 20 Punch Smash. Once I blink to my target, I start punching rapidly, each set of two punches faster than the last until the 20th which knocks the target far, if they make it that far of course. I doubt anyone could survive that much.”

[Two days worth of work, hope I didn't screw anything up. Nobody saw that screw up I made.]
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 pm

"Eve, on a scale of one to ten, how much trouble do you think we'll have at this school." He stared out at the number of people as he noticed everyone, taking note of whatever he could, knowing that Eve was already doing the same.

A soft smirk grew on Eve's face, "Add, you understand together, we are unstoppable but we must take into account that this school has things we are not aware of. We must never let our guard down. We're here to learn and improve our weapons. That is all. If we get captured again, we won't be able to escape."

Add gave her a soft nod as he looked took note of a few people in particular, first a black haired girl hiding her face every time she thought someone was looking at her. He looked over to Eve, "She must be very strong. I wonder what her capabilities are." Soon enough his eyes turned to the girl with green hair who had been sitting opposite his sister. He looked at her bow, thinking how primitive a bow and arrow could be compared to his Dynamo, growing a soft smirk at the thought, "Eve, when we get to this school, let's find someone who can compete against us."

Rena had sat down with her eyes closed. She listened to the voices surrounding her but seemed to focus on Add in particular, listening to his talk about how powerful he and his sister were. She seemed a bit impressed but they way they spoke, she was afraid to even speak up to talk to him. It was almost as if no one around them existed and they were off in their own private world where everyone could see them but they could see no one. Instead of continuing to think about what was happening between the siblings she picked up her weapon, examining it to see it's condition.

Soon enough, Eve pointed out a girl dressed in mostly blue, noting the fans first before anything. She leaned over to Add, "Look, she must have a weapon concealed inside of it. I wonder what kind of fight she could put up with that."

Add chuckled, "I'm sure a quick Pulse Cannon would tear it apart."

Eve nudged him with her shoulder, "If you can even hit it. We all know your aim has been off ever since then." She seemed to be teasing him.

Ara sighed softly, looking to the side every time she saw Add or Eve looking over at her.

[Oops I wrote a lot]
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:11 pm

leon is useing his wings to fly from the shop he lives in' with kim and her dad' to becon kim is on his back.

Leon: you all good up there

kim nods her head
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:54 pm

(Different ship notice!!!! From Vacuo, not the same as the others!!!)

Yuuki looked out of the ships window and sighed, putting her hand against her head as a skimpy dressed girl teasing placing her chest on Yuuki's head, kiddingly saying, "What's up, Yuuki? Missing Vacuo?"

Yuuki pushed the girl back, turning around to look at her, saying, "Not really, I'm just hoping that my Sister is on that ship from Vale...."

Hestia put her arms around Yuuki, holding her against her breasts. Hestia loved to tease Yuuki in this way, mainly cause she had the feeling this is what Yuuki likes, besides she doesn't complain. Hestia then said, "Don't worry, Yuuki. She'll be there. From how much I've heard of her, she'll keep that promise. So stop worrying, I'm BUMMED out by it..."

Hestia then let go of Yuuki, who blushed from Hestia's teasing, saying, "Thanks...."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:51 am

Yulon looked out the window of the ship coming from Vale at the others flying to Beacon.

We’re over the destination. Are you ready Bel?”

“No, because I’m still confused. Remind me again why I’m flying you over the freaking school?”

Yulon Xueshan, inheritor of her parent’s corporation, was standing near the door of the Bullhead. Her pilot, Beluga, was at the pilot seat in her white and green pilot suit. Turning her helmeted face to her ‘boss’, the pilot said, “And saying it’s to test the vehicle is not a good excuse.”

“You’re not flying me over, you’re diving down--”

“Diving down and dropping you towards the entrance. I get that part, but why?! Why not go in like a regular student?!”

The girl adjusted her dress. “There are no costs and no need to wheel my luggage all the way from the port to the entrance. It’s efficient and expense-free, thus the perfect reason to do this.”

The pilot scoffed as she shook her white helmet. “Typical, you’re a splitting image of your parents. Why don’t I have a kid and make it your future slave to complete this deja vu?”

The young director did not reply as she checked the luggage around her.

Last edited by Destroyer on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:36 pm

(In the same ship as everyone else)

Chung quitely sat in the corner, Freituner active. A majority of the people in the ship were female, and Chung isn't the best at interacting with Females. He quitely say, polishing one of his Silver Shooters, trying to keep them in extremely well condition, being his pet peeve to have them look bad. He ocasionally looked around, making sure no one approached him, so he could hopefully not come off nervous. The major reason why Freuniter was active, so no one can tell how tense and nervous he is.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:40 pm

Rena looked around curious about who else was on the ship with her. She had been checking her weapon for the past few minutes and it was obvious that she wasn't really checking anymore and at this point she was just pretending to so she wouldn't look weird. She noticed Chung after awhile, noticing mostly that he was in full armor but she couldn't tell if that was supposed to be normal or if he was just a little different from the rest. Either way, all of her thoughts had shifted towards him. The longer she thought about him, the more it killed her that she wasn't learning about him.

Add looked over at Chung, a little interested in his weapon, "Interesting, he's in full armor. Sis, that armor looks a little interesting don't you think? Nothing like I've seen before. I wonder what he looks like under that."

"That armor has to be pretty heavy. I'd imagine he'd be strong physically." Eve replied as she pulled one of her drones into her lap and began to open it to make sure everything was in working order and then changing the subject, "You've been taking care of your Dynamo right? The impact attacks aren't very gentle on them. Also, I know you've just recently been developing that Overcharge 'passive' as you call it."

Add nodded, "Yes, yes I know. I've been taking care of them. In fact I've been working on the next version. Supposedly, it could hold three times more power than this one and it might allow me to try Doomsday."

"I forbid it. You may evolve the Dynamo how you see fit being that it's your weapon but I will not allow you to attempt that again. You almost killed yourself last time and even worse, you destroyed your Dynamo. Not that I don't care about you, it's just that for the entire week I had to rebuild them you had been speaking gibberish for most of the week. You were a pain to deal with."

Add looked out the window, "I wasn't that bad, you just remember it like that for some reason."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Chung Quitely sat, looking about, noticing Rena, Add, and Eve look at him along with a few others. That made him far from comfortable. Chung nervously put away his Silver Shooters as he frantically looked about on what to do to loose attention to him. For Chung's luck, a monitor came up as Glynda Godwitch announced that the Airships would land soon and the students should get their things together and the such.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:49 pm

leon flys over to yulons ship (whitch he saw in the distance and wanted to check out) leon flys infront of the window yulon is looking out and he waves
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:51 pm

"I guess this means that any maintenance that need to be done to your Dynamo will have to wait, won't they?" Eve smiles, "Shall we introduce ourselves to these people and then allow them to bask in our glory."

Add shakes his head, "No, we have other things to do. As soon as we land, we need to learn as much as we can about the people and their weapons. More importantly, we need to figure out what upgrades we need to make to our weapons. We must be able to counter anything that comes our way by the time we leave here. Also I need to readjust the output of the Dynamo. The power coming from them is too weak and needs to be increased. I need something to test it on which is why we need to find somewhere where no one will find us."

Rena looked around a little longer before curiously walking over to Chung, mainly trying to get a closer look at his armor, "Wow, it's really cool."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Chung sighed as his luck with Goodwitch's message, until Rena said, startling him. He looked up at her, clearing his through saying as a voice crack popped out, "Th-THANKS."

Chung hastily closed his mouth, embarrassed of a sudden voice crack. He then spoke again, "Thank you...."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Yulon bade farewell to Beluga and turned off her scroll as the announcement was made, anda small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she waved back to the dragon faunus.

“Hey Yu, you never sealed the promise with me. You know, the one about making friends in this school? Do it now before you ‘forget’ later.”

“I will seal the deal when I’ve thought over the terms, which I will notify you about later.” As the door opened near her, she finished, "And...try not to get into too much trouble while I’m gone; you only have one job to keep.”

“Whatever, see ya Yu. Remember I’m on speed dial if you need me. And enjoy yourself while you’re here kid; you also have a life you need to live.”

Yulon gave a firm nod before she pushed her luggages out of the door. After the last one, she jumped out with arms spread wide like an eagle, giving her a bird's eye view of the academy as she soared through the air to land lightly on the ground with the aid of the Jade Empresses.
    "It's very cutting-edge, but it could use some more stability..." That dragon faunus was kind of cute.. Not my type, though...

Last edited by Destroyer on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:18 pm

leon flys ahead and lands near the dorms kim jumps off of his back and streaches her back
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Rena giggled, "I'm Rena, what's your name?" She said as she leaned in closer, continuing to examine his armor.

Eve looked at the school, "Less than what I expected but it's still okay. Add, prepare yourself. We're going to be there soon and I don't want you to cause a scene."

"I know, I know. Wait behind you like I'm some kind of demon butler with an obsession with cute things." Add said silently.

Eve thought for a moment before looking to her brother, "Were you... referencing something."

"No, not at all." Add responded quickly.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Chung stood up and awnsered, "I'm Chung. Nice to meet you."

---

As Yuuki and Hestia exited their ship, Yuuki took a quick whiff of the air and said, before seperating from Hestia, running to where the other ship was, "I smell Sis!"

Hestia then questioned as Yuuki suddenly disappeared, "What?"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:45 am

Yulon checked the time on her scroll.There's half an hour before the assembly starts. It's a good chance to go check out the grounds or observe others... She sat down and opened a book from her pack, pretending to read it, while actually observing the crowd.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Ara quietly steps off the ship, not really expecting her sister as she started looking around, wondering if her sister had arrived yet.

Eve and Add stepped off, walking around Ara as they looked around, "Eve, there's a forest nearby right?"

Eve nodded softly, "Yes, it should be fine for you to adjust the output there." Eve slowly looked around, noticing the girl with the book, a red head, and a girl who looks way too young to be here but she ignored them and pointed, "This way, I'm sure we'll find in this way."

Add nods softly, "Right, after we get that done we'll figure out every corner of this school."

"Alright, then I assume we'll be skipping the aforementioned assembly?" Eve asks as she starts to walk again.

He things about it for a moment, "No, we should attend. There may be important information there."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Yuuki Quitely stalked her sister as she looked around at the different people, jumping out of a nearby bush, wrapping her arms around Ara's neck and happily laughing and saying, "BIG SIS!!!! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!"

Hestia yawned as she walked torwards the assembly, with a distracted mind as she eventually accidently bumped into Eve, saying in respond, "Sorry."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Ara fell over as Yuuki tackled her. A soft smile formed on her lips as she recognized her sister, "It's good to see you again too Yuuki."

Eve stopped in her tracks, "You'd better be sorry."

Add heard what she said back to Hestia but kept walking. He knew not to get involved in Eve's affairs.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:31 am

Yuuki happily let go of her sister, asking, "Where's Ele?"

Hestia looked back at Eve, looking at her with a confused look. Hestia only numbed into her, it wasn't that big of a deal. Hestia then ignored it, and walked away, wanting to avoid a confrontation.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:58 am

leon and kim went to find the sparing area to meat up with some people. to get there thay pass everyone. (so stop him if you want to interact with him)
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Yulon stared bewildered at Eve's icy reply. Wow... All she did was bump hey lightly... She blinked and looked away, regaining her composure before seeing the dragon Faunus from earlier. She smiled, then got up, closing her book before going to the main building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 pm