Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

5 posters

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions Empty RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:15 am

Happy now

Last edited by Symphony on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed up the name, to fit the new RP)
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 am

For Swamp's sake:

Marusu-sama wrote:As Leon won't make a discussion post for the RP gotta post it here:

I have the basic ideas for how the 2 teams can be set up:
    Team One: Takumi, Elesis, Rorik, and Yuuki for Team TERY, aka Team Teriyaki (In must be done!)
    Team Two: Ara, Leon, Kim, and Juliet. You all can decide the team name and leader (The Chatbox is a thing, use it!)

These are my ideas. I'm perfectly cool if we do or do not use them. Just bouncing out some Info.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions Empty Re: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:22 pm

we can be team
    Jakl = Jackel: juleat, ara, Kim, and leon
    or
    LKAJ=Lockage: Leon, Kim, Ara, Julieat
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:11 pm

*Draws a thick line in dirt* This line represents if you like or dislike Takumi. *Everybody but Yang and Yuuki flee to one side or don't pick one* Only 2 people (To my knowlodge) like Takumi as a person. Yuuki, cause she's Yuuki, and Yang as they are Rivals.

It's official: #BlameTakumi

Atleast enjoy his theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr4jx2u7QlY&index=7&list=PLLsW3zEn6qK8U7UTrWddsrR6BtcaTro24&shuffle=585
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Well, everyone is going with these themes, so why not do my characters as well XD

Here is Juliet's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aJa7KrTHf0
    This nice original piece of violin music by Taylor Davis adds enough spunk to Juliet's personality. It really helps show how important her instrument is to her. Even though there are no words, it gets her feelings across.

And Rorik's (I had a hard time deciding which one for him): https://youtu.be/eDSH8fLeeb4
    Yes, I am a Disney nerd. 'Strangers Like Me' explains how he is a faunas and detached from the others. He has lived in a wild herd his whole life and is learning how to be a huntsman from the humans, aka the 'strangers'. Yes, I do have a bit of a plan of love, so the love portion of the song will make sense in time. A very special female will take a liking to him.

And, for Swamp,
    A clearer version of Yuuki's theme, with English subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42Yzgb_PXs
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 pm

It's a lot creepier.... I LOVE IT Very Happy
    I wan't to have Yuuki scare the shit out of people with singing her theme at the middle of the night. I still favor my version cause it's longer and more adorable. (I imagine her in Fantasy or Reality. Her equal would probably be Tiki, though)

Great Distance -Ryo, felt like a fitting theme for Takumi because of his philosophy about socializing, and how it makes sense. It's however, wrong in the full idea. So the song proves that he, needing to go through a personality change, will be a great distance, as people probably don't take him as a good person.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:05 pm

That moment you realize the Ryo is the same guy who made a lot of the top notch Miku songs, like 'Look this Way, Baby', 'World is Mine' and 'Odds and Ends'...
    Wow, looks like he went far, making the music for Bravely Second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dgg4Ctv0FY <Actually wouldn't mind this to be Juliet's Battle theme either. It just doesn't have any violins...
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Now battle themes. I'm honestly stuck between 2 for Takumi. Yuuki doen't need one cause her theme is the only song she needs. Plus her pajamas are what Miku wears in the version I listen to.

Kick Ass! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIbxzTp-rf0

Battle against Oblivion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RuNHMPvaWQ

It's hard to choose TBH.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:02 pm

I just want to note, the Death Stalker is the snake, so pulling off it's tail is impossible XP

Also, I recommend checking back at everyone's character profiles, as many have updated.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:22 pm

Death Stalker is the scorpion. King Taijitu is the snake. That's what Takumi and Elesis are fighting.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:24 pm

actually the death stalker is the scorpion. thay say it in the emerald forest pt 2 episode
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:24 pm

My bad >-> I'm not perfect. I will go back and edit my last post.

The names are what really are tripping me up.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Finally added a semblance to Yuuki. This, tbh, will be the counter-weapon to Ara. Just need to get a picture of his Kami form.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:19 pm

This has been bothering me, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes, so ignore me if you want to.

I feel that Yuuki's symbolance isn't really a symbolance. Symbolances are suppose to affect your character, not be able to summon an ultra powerful demon. I feel this is a bit too unfair, as Yuuki can hide behind her demon butler during fights.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:38 am

If we wanna talk about things that bother me, that's pretty much all of Leon's interactions in RPs. Shots Fired!

TBH, Susanoo, is mainly good when fighting Grimm, as they are to stupid to know how to counter him, and also to counter a Nine Tailed Girl named Ara. KEK.

Against Humans, who are adequate fighters, Susanoo is pretty weak, unless Yuuki helps him, but as it causes Yuuki a lot of stress to use him, especially in Kami form, it makes Susanoo a lot more easier to beat. Also, some of my plans with Susanoo are going to be rather comedic, especially with his neat-freak/perfectionist/symmetrical-ist personality. I'm already imagining possible ideas.

I'd also like to ask no time skips in the RP until my plans with Yuuki are succeded in her creeping everyone out with singing a portion of Hold, Release, Rakshas and Demons. Plus I find that Yuuki's antics are fun to RP, write, and read.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:52 pm

what the hell. what is the big deal about my cherecters decisions.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Takumi, please do this for me:

Takumi: "Since I can get away from Elesis by doing this... First of all, all of your posts make both Swampurtz and Jet puke. It's that awful. I'm ashamed to be a character in this RP with you in it. I'd rather date Elesis with fully seriousness then read bem if I had the choice Anyway, to the reasons:
    1: Spelling: In a Kindergarden Spelling Bee, you would get last place. You spell almost every word in the dictionary incorrectly. I don't know how you even pass English class by how bad you spell. YOU NEED SPELL CHECK!!!!
    2: Post Detail: This one is the more minor of the major problems but needs to be brought up. There is exactly 0 detail in your posts. Even though more casual Roleplays don't need these, it's nice to see.
    3: Grammar: This is, greater to or equally, as bad as Spelling. Have you ever heard of a comma? Cause your posts prove that you don't. Do you know what a Proper Noun is? It is the exact same as comma. Have you heard of Repetition? You get the point. LEARN GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!
    4: Mary Sue Shit: Your greatest Sin. Look at your Characters. Now to mine. Back to your Characters. Now back to mine. Yours are Mary Sues. Mine are not. Now look at everyone else's Characters. Now back to yours. You get it. Be more creative. Dragon Faunus is very Mary Sue-ish. Pachoo or whoever' Sword is Mary Sue-ish.
    If these don't improve, Don't expect to be accepted in Fortuna
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:20 pm

First of all i can, and do spell better than a kindergardener, and also remember i'm special ed (asshole). Second you fucking know how i talk, and i apply how i talk to my characters. Third i'm not overpowered. Forth you need to pay attantion to detail beacaus it is chapoo. Fifth i'm not shure if i want to join the other RP. sixth you put "I'd rather date Elesis with fully seriousness than read bem" so you need fucking spell check to.
    Who is swampurtz

Now i can try to work on my spelling, but my autism makes it hard.
    Finaly: STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE TO ME.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:07 am

WOOO!!!

Anyway, onto the meat and such: We should start working on the ideas for major villains in the RP, I am working on one, and tbh, I'd say that each villain should be able to counter one of the current heroes. One Im working on counters 2, so yeah...
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:25 pm

when every one makes a villain that will counteract your cherecter please post it hear, and while making the villain please use the same order of information you used for your cherecter.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 pm

LeonTheHero9903 wrote:when every one makes a villain that will counteract your cherecter please post it hear, and while making the villain please use the same order of information you used for your cherecter.

I'm working on my two villains and another main character but her importance will be saved for later. I may place her here to hint my ideas (Though Jet already knows a good amount of it).

Putting the 3 characters up:

My extra hero. In Jet style:
    Name: "I'm Chelsea Molsan, nice to meet Ya."
    Age: "I am of legal age to drink. 21, if you couldn't tell."
    Appearance: "I guess to describe myself.... Pale skin, velvet hair and red eyes..... A vocalist-like clothing consisting of a white long sleeve shirt with the collar tied. With a nice, adorable red ribbon under my black vest... Oh! Can't forget my plad mini skirt, and black leather below-the-knee boots! Now for my weapon! It's pretty much a sewing needle somewhat to equally thin as one, but as big as a stiletto. That's not all of it, I also tie thread to it, which allows me to flow in battle like if I was sewing. The thread is made out of Dust, which allows me to send it out like a throwing knife and return to me. I can also use the thread for my Sembolance, but I'll save that to the end! ;D"
    Personality: "I've been called mischievous... I'm usually pretty analytic, and extremely blunt. With Team TERY... Ohhh have to keep that a secret for now! <3 Anyway, I love lollipops. Best candy ever!"
    Species: "I'm a Human. Are you blind? No really, are you?"
    Backstory: "I'd rather not... I had a terrible past and it's hard to recover from. Though, I'm a year 3 student in beacon... I'm also looking for my family."
    Sembolance: "Oh! Oh! My FAVORITE part! I call it: Arachne: With my large needle-dagger, I'm able to make things out of  a bit of string, which appear to be realistic. It's hard to describe, but a student here... Uhmm.... Blake Belladona? I believe that is her name, uses something similar to it. Either way it's pretty cool."

2 Villains:

Name: Winter Marx
    Appearance:
    Personality: Winter is very childish, and is partially, if not fully, mentally broken, as her father sold a set of dolls that she owned, by accident, as a younger girl. That was when her Sembolance activated and she brutally killed her father and made him her puppet, which she later killed in her own rage again. Just like Cato, she finds the White Fang to be the side of good. Winter has a side of Nihlism to which she doesn't regard human life, making her effective killer. However, around her Freinds, she acts like her age, as if she's a normal girl.
    Species: Human
    Sembolance: Winter, with a small chance to, is able to control people like puppets through contact by her blade. The ability is only easy to pull off if the target is weak mentally, or has been wounded in battle.
    Counters: Takumi, Chelsea

Name: Cato Gabreil Nox
    Appearance: RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions Run2
    His weapon, despite using his wings feathers as bolts, is a Staff that can turn into a DMR, usung dust to give his bullets properties like poison, exorcism, or explosive qualities.
    Personality: Cato is calm, collective, and polite. He had never will raise his voice or give in to anger, and is determined to make his goals a reality. He is never above using dishonorable methods to reach his goals, such as seducing women and deceiving his enemies to gain their trust. While being merciless if not cruel towards his enemies, Cato is willing to defend civilians, and very caring to his fellow comrades, willing to protect, or even to die for them.
    Species: Heron Faunus
    Sembolance: Cato can use his wings as a powerful Sheild to protect him from Attacks.
    Counters: Yuuki, Susanoo

Last edited by Kazuto on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:13 am; edited 8 times in total
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:20 pm

i have 1 ally

The ally,
    Name:"I'm Auron Blair,  I use to be known as The Demon Rose Warrior Monk."
    Apperance:A red trench coat,the coat has a turtal neck that goes up to his mouth, 1 arm in one sleeve the other is going in the coat, there is a bottle of fluid on his waist, he has a black and yellow body armor under his coat, he has long pants and boots.cool black and gray hair, a scar going down his face,one of his eyes are perminently shut,he is wearing sunglasses
    Personality: Silent, Strong, badass
    species:" Human"
    Sembolance: power brake and power drain.
    when hit with power drain, you loss strength and that power is given to the user
    when hit with power brake you are majorly weakend
    Weapon:A Katana the size of a buster blade

2 villans

Name:Lucy Obsidean
    Apperance: wearing a white fang uniform, long purple and black hair,
    Personlity: Hot headed, head over heels for leon,she hates kim, kind of a yandere,
    species: Cheeta faunas
    sembolance:speed up, increases speed
    weapon: dust infused shotgun short sword
    this cherecter easly can beat kim beacaus she is faster than kim ,and she mainly does close combat, witch is kims weak point.

Name: Karin pink
    Apperance: short pink hair, wearing a white sleeve less shirt, normal jeans,boots,pink eyes.
    Personality:calm and colected, hates faunuses,she never talks
    Species: human
    Sembolanse:clone, makes clones of herself
    weapon: Nagenata disc launcher
    This cherecter easly can beat leon beacaus if leon cant get close he cant win, her weapon gives her the reach to keep leon away

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:39 pm

LeonTheHero9903 wrote:when every one makes a villain that will counteract your cherecter please post it hear, and while making the villain please use the same order of information you used for your cherecter.

Name: "Ah, you want to know my name? Well, most people just call me the cutie who didn't rip their heart from their chest. If you want to know my real name though, it's Ahri."

Gender: "Ah, you must be blinded by my beauty. I'm a female."

Appearance: "Still blinded by my beauty I see. Well here's a picture you can hold on to. Look at it later when you can finally see. Then again, looking at it would probably blind you again."
    RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions 1000px-Ahri_DynastySkin_Ch

Personality: "Really you want to know all this about me? Well, let me explain what a Gumiho is instead. A Gumiho is a creature that transforms into a beautiful woman, seduces me, and then after bringing them somewhere private, rips the mans heart from their chest. Do what you want with that."

Species: "I'm half human half Gumiho. Now does that last answer make sense?"

Semblance: "My semblance? My what a question. My semblance is to reveal my Gumiho form. It increases my speed greatly, allowing me to sneak attack someone even from the front. And don't think that any kind of time freezing ability would help since I'm moving so fast even if you could seem me, you would only see an after image. Anyways, I guess that's all you need to know. If I told you any more, I'd have to kill you."

"Oh my weapon is what you want to know about now? Wow, you really are nosy. I might just have to kill you. My weapon is just your standard Rapier. Of course combined with my Semblance, I could probably stab you fifteen times before you even recognize me."

------------------------------------------------------------

Name: "My name is Elsword and I am the Infinity Sword."

Appearance: "Just look at me."
    RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions ISPortrait

Personality: "I am kind enough as it is. You don't need to know anything else."

Spices: "Wow, humanity really has declined if you can't even tell anymore. I'm obviously a human."

Semblance: "Ah, my favorite part. My semblance allows me to make duplicates of my second sword, Conwell.

"Oh and my weapon. I have two swords, a Great Sword and Conwell. My Great Sword is the one I always keep on me but Conwell is summoned only by my command. Conwell is a magic sword and it's connected to my Semblance. You'll see how if I ever have to kill you."
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:48 pm

I'm working on counter characters at the moment, but it will take me longer as I don't have as much free time. Look forward to them soon!
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:36 pm

this is the zantetsuken

RWBY (v2): Decisions and Discussions 51-30aGH9JL
    this is auron blair and his sword

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 am