Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:34 am

leon looks at Ty

Leon: Your Juliet's cousin? Im Leon, nice to meet you.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 14 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 am

Ahri sighed, "This could be going better... Are you sure I can't just go out and look? I promise I won't bring anyone back. I'll just point out who I want and we can make sure to keep them."

"Them? You plan to get more than one?" Elsword asked as he turned to look up at her.

"I'm sure it won't be hard. You men are always easy to lure in, especially when you see a beautiful woman. You're all the same. Except for Cato, he's different." Ahri commented, "He didn't even react to me when we first met. In fact he seemed a bit disinterested in me."

Elsword looked at Cato then back at Ahri, "You thought you could seduce him? Also he's right there."

"He was cute, and the mask made him look really interesting. I imagined that his wings were really soft and warm and I had hoped that- Actually, you don't need to know all that at such a young age."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Lucy takes off her white fang uniform and puts on a hoody, blue jeans,and sneakers. then she takes off her mask and puts it in her pocket. she gets down from the building and starts walking to were leon is.
    she walks past elsword, cato, ahri, and winter. while walking past them she acidentily drops her white fang mask without noticeing.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Ty turned to Leon, "Why yes I am. Ty's the name. Make sure to look after Julie for me, will ya?" He grinned at Leon. Juliet, embarrassed, ran away from Ty. She tripped over something and landed with a thud.

"Owowowowow!" Rorik's voice echoed in her head. "Doesn't anyone here know how to maintain the peace?" His ears were fluffed up and his eyes burned with anger.

"Sorry Rorik, I promise not to do it again. She carefully picked herself up and headed for the dorms.

~~~~~~
    Rorik watched the blond girl leave and sighed. He had finally fallen asleep and was in the middle of a dream. A dream of his past. He silently recollected the memories, even if they were a little foggy.

8 Years ago >Well since everyone is doing it <
    "You're too slow! You can't do anything right!" Peter, a deer fans from the same herd as Rorik shouted to him. "Why don't you just cry back to your big brother, hahaha!"

The two had been practicing a few sparring moves, as the creatures of Grimm were known to attack the herd.

Rorik was pretty small for his age at the time and only had nubs for antlers. In tears he replied, "But you cheated! You kicked me in the leg while we are only supposed to practice with our arms!"

Peter snickered a reply back, "Try telling that to your enemy."

"That is enough!!" Sven's voice rang out. His slender figure was visible nearby. Sven was Rorik's older brother, who was also an Elk Faunas. He was only older by a few years, but he was one of the most skilled fighters the herd had ever seen, being known as a prodigy child.

Rorik ran up to him and hugged him around the waist. "I don't want to fight anymore. Why can't all the Grimm just go away.."

"Well, brother, there are things in life you just can't change." He tossed Rorik's hair, almost like petting him. "But I will always be there to protect you and mother."

"Sven, tell your wimpy brother to man up." Peter called out to him and stomped away.

"Ignore him. One day you will become a great Hunter. My dream is to get into one of the high elite schools..perhaps Beacon?" Sven gently pushed Rorik off him. Rorik knew that was his brother's dream, to get into Beacon. He trained day and night, waiting for the day he was old enough to apply. At the moment, Rorik made a vow himself. He would strive to become better than his brother. He would prove to Peter and the world that anyone could be on top.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Leon: I will. I'll Protect the hole team with my life!

Leon says this with a Determind face. kim comes back and sees leon and ty talking. She hides behind Leon Looks at ty and shyly says

Kim: H-H-Hi
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:50 pm

(I'll do Juliet's little backstory thing after a few others posts Wink )

From a distance, Juliet saw Ty talking to Leon and Kim. Ty was loud enough for her to hear from across the field. Ty looked at Kim, "Hi there." She ignored him and headed for the dorm.

----

The dorm was bland, with white walls and four plain beds. She noticed her and her team's suitcases rolled up in the corner. She grabbed hers and opened it. An old photo flutters out of it and lands on the floor. Juliet picks it up and looks at it. It was a picture of her family, her whole family, including her many cousins.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Rorik was jolted back to present day. Are you here at Beacon brother? Maybe I should scout out for you.. Rorik remember the letter that his brother got. He was so excited to leave for Beacon, he rushed out the door. That was the last time Rorik had seen Sven. He got up from the tree, grabbed a few leaves from it's branches, and walked off. He would start by asking some of the professors about him.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Leon: Ty this is kim. Sorry about this. She is Shy.

A Rough adult voice is herd behind kim and leon.

Auron: so my daughter made it safely. I wont have to kick your ass Leon.

leon and kim turn around to see Kims dad

Kim: Dad what are you doing hear.

Auron: You think i would miss my daughters aniteation. You Look like your mother when we started hear. Oh Leon It is "That Time" again.

Leon: Crap

He turns to Ty

Leon:Sorry i have to do some things

Leon and Auron Leave
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:21 pm

Cato, looking down to his book, said, "I'm not interested in someone who stalks the Red-Light districts. Aswell, you are mainly human, and I show no attraction to Humans. I, however, hold interest to your reasonings of what you do. Also, if you ask why I was in that section of Vale, it is because every Beor- I mean Human cities are confusing."

---

Yuuki spied a special someone under a tree. Yuuki snook into the tree above him, and then jumped onto his back, grabbing his horns, yelling, "FIDOOOO!!!!!!!"
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Kim Stands Akwardly near ty. looking nervis she says

Kim: s-s-so w-why do you want to be a hunter
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Ty flicked his hair into place and answered her, "To protect my family, of course. Coming from a rich family puts you as a target, a huge target. I also want to keep Juliet safe you know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rorik shook all over, like a jolt of electricity was going through him, when Yuuki jumped on him. He sighed, realizing it was just the annoying girl, "Please stop calling me Fido. Also, I'm off to do something important right now." He tried to shrug her off, but she had a firm grip on his antlers.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet closed her eyes as the memories came flowing back. She lived on a lush estate with a large garden in the back. The house was a mansion showing off many royalties such as gold accented pillars and pearly marble floors. Juliet, in this memory, was only eight years old.

She was running in the garden, barefooted, holding a frog. "Ty! Ty!" Lookie on what I found!" She held up the green creature in her muddy hands.

A glint of amusement was in Ty's eyes, "Looks like you caught Sir Ribbot. Why don't you let him go?" He was holding a wooden sword and practicing a few moves his father had shown him.

"But, I want to keep him as a pet!"
    Juliet placed the frog on her head. The creature croaked once and hopped right off into the long grass. "Oh no!" Panicked, Juliet went looking for her froggy friend.

A shriek came from a distance from the kids. Juliet's mother saw her daughter and came running up to the kids. "Ty! I thought I told you to look after your little cousin!"

"I was Aunty! She's just playing around!" Ty's eyes grew wide and he dropped his wooden sword. The older woman walked over to her daughter and plucked her from the long grass.

"That is no way to act like a lady. You must keep proper form at all times. We are ladies, not pigs! Both of you, come with me." She grabbed Ty's and Juliet's hands and started to pull them towards the house. Ty, despite not playing in the mud like Juliet, was still full of grass stains and dirt. He didn't say a word until they got back.

After a quick bath and scrubbing, the two children sat in the living room, sparkly clean and newly dressed. Juliet picked up her toddler violin and starting practicing. Ty just looked at his hands. Finally he said, "Juliet, I vow to look after you, no matter what. As I am the older sibling, I should be the one to bear the burdens."

Juliet stopped playing and just laughed, "Ty, why the long face? That's grown-up stuff and what about all our older siblings and cousins? Shouldn't they worry about that stuff?"

He looked up, "I guess you're right. He ran to find his guitar and the two played the night away.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Kim: that is really noble of you.

Lucy walks into the same area as kim and ty. she sees the both of them and approaches them

Lucy: Excuse me do either of you know were a boy named leon maroo is

Kim trys to hide behind ty

Kim: W-why

Lucy: I want to talk to him
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Yuuki happily take hold of Rorik's antlers, despite his protests as she then replies, "You have been named Fido! It's permanent, until I find someone to be my new Fido. Don't hope for that though. Now to get Apple Juice!"
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 pm

"Why I do what?" Ahri asks curiously, "Seduce men and tear their hearts straight from their chest? They figuratively tore my heart out so I literally take theirs. Fair trade right?"

"What are you talking about Ahri?"
    Elsword asked curiously.

"Ah look! There's a cute one. Cato, when the time comes can I have him?" Ahri pointed as she spotted Leon, "I bet his heart taste nice too~"

"Cato... You wouldn't let her do that would you?" Elsword asked as he looked towards him.

--------------

Ara and Elesis, continued hiding in the forest, knowing that they wouldn't be on the same team as each other and Ara still wanted to explain to Elesis what happened back in the forest.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Leon looks in the direction of cato and ahri. he starts to walk in there direction.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:47 am

Cato looked down to Elsword, saying, "Sorry to tell you, but it's a no, Ahri. We can't risk killing people for no reason, go stalk your usual places instead. We should also get moving, it seems someone spotted us."

---

Takumi set his, and Yuuki's stuff inside of his teams dorm, then chose to look for her, finding her messing with Rorik, which he immediantly pulled her off of Rorik's head, and saying, "Yuuki, stop harassing people."

Yuuki glumly responded, "Buttt, Onii-chan, I have to mess with him."

Takumi sighed, saying, "Nap time."

Yuuki happily responded, "Kay!"

Yuuki then sprinted to the teams dorm, instantly laying on a bed, stuffing her face into one of the pillows.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:46 pm

Leon sees the group start to leave. he shrugs it off knowing they probably didn't want to talk to him. but he notices the white fang mask that cato was unaware of. he goes to investigate.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:22 pm

Elesis watched him curiously, "You really do know what you're doing with her..."

---------

Ahri whined, "I didn't mean now. I just meant when the time was right and if he doesn't die earlier than intended." She continued to beg as she ran along with her group.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Leon examins the mask. he sees two letters engraved in the back. D.S. leon drops the mask and runs to go find kim.

Leon:Shit. Shit. SHIT!
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Ty blocked Kim from the new girl, "Leon went off somewhere...maybe that way." He pointed in Leon's general direction. "Why do you need his location?"
    ~~~~~

Rorik was relieved that Takumi came and took the little monster away from him. Now he would be free to ask the professors about Sven! He stuffed the leaves he grabbed into his mouth and headed for the entrance of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~
    A hooded figure picks up the mask dropped by Leon and turns it over a few times. "D.S eh? I probably should report this." They lift a finger up to their ear where a blue-tooth was attached, "Hey boss we got some White Fang crawling around Beacon. I found a Grimm mask to prove it. Should we track their movement in Vale?" They waited for a reply.

A rich, thick voice enters their ear, "Yes, we shall, but not now. Report back to me immediately."

"Yes sir." The figure turns off the blue-tooth and vanishes back into the shadows they came from.

(Note, this is not Torchwick and Cinder)
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Takumi shrugged his shoulders, saying to Elesis, "Takes abit of luck."

---

Cato flew with the group, saying to Ahri, "You can get him eventually."

Winter held onto Ahri's tails for dear life as she ran.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:50 pm

Lucy looked at ty and gave a smile

Lucy: I just need to talk to him.

she turns and starts walking to the entrance

Lucy: thank you for telling me were he went.

Kim: Thank you ty. i'm not good around new people.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Ty sneered in response, "No problem! Now I better get back to my team. We are supposed to leave on a mission soon." He waved goodbye and started to walk towards the upper-classmen dorms.

~~~~~~~~~
    "I'm sorry, but I don't recall a student by the name of Sven Vertcerf coming through these halls."
    Professor Oobleck sipped on his coffee and adjusted his glasses.

"Well, he's an elk faunus, just like me. He should be an upperclassman by now."
    Rorik couldn't believe what Oobleck was saying.

"Well, back then we used to separate faunus from the humans, due to the mistreatment some were receive from their fellow classmates. Ozpin revoked the rule saying that humans and faunas must work together. He could of been part of the segregation."
    Oobleck takes another sip of his coffee.

"Well, thank you for your time."
    Rorik's ears perked a little. He was one step closer to finding his brother. I still wonder why he didn't greet me when I arrived. I wrote him a letter that I got in and all...
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:11 pm

kim goes to the dorm were juliet all ready was. she goes to one of the empty beds and falls asleep. leon continues to run around campus looking for kim

Leon: shit, shit, shIT,SHIT

leon runs to his locker and grabs his katana. he continues to run around campus until near the edge he hears a familiar voice.

???: Long time no see cap.

leon turns around to see a clocked figure warring a white fang mask.

Leon: Damn it what are you doing here.

???: isn't it obvious. (he smirks and gives a sadistic laugh) you know anyone who leaves the white fang must be punished.

the clocked figure points at leon and shadows spring out of the ground almost in-paling leon. leon doges this and charges the person.

Leon: Leave this place

two more figures (wearing the same thing as the first. one was thiner ,and more agile the other was plump and strong) come out of the shadows and try to restrain leon.

??? the skinny one: now now captain. you don,t want anything to happen to your girl right.

???#3 the plump one: HA HA HA. cap you not tough any more

Leon activates his symbolance. flames surround him burning the hands of the figures. the masks also fall of of the figures. the skinny one is a male with dark blue hair, he is around 5'4. the plump one is bald and around 4'9

Leon: if you touch her...... I WILL KILL YOU (said in a deeper, almost demonic voice)

the three retreat without there masks. but while retreating thay all say

The three: watch your back

Leon sheaths his sword and flies over to the window of his dorm and sees juliet and kim un harmed. he then goes back to grab the 3 masks (lucy's and the other two's masks)

Leon: i can't let anyone see these. (he looks at the D.S engraved in the back) Damn
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:41 pm

I was born of ash
    With a curse to live for ever
    Child of a Grimm

With only a sister
    Who can see with Gold-Red
    We drift aimlessly

Fate shall scorn us
    As judgement lacerated our bond
    And ripped her apart

A sacrifice for life
    Her memory, my love
    We disobeyed judgement

Our bond was torn apart
    Like a Gumiho on her hunt
    I drift aimlessly

The moon overhead burns

As if it's about to break apart

And sinks between the hills, into dawn

Susano'o looked upwards at the moon, speaking a single word, "Eun."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:38 pm

"Ah, what have we here? The angry red-head and the shy fox~" Akari purred softly, hanging from a tree by her legs.

"Be nice Akari. Or I'll do the same to you that I did with those foul creatures we just saw." Kairi shouted from a little further away.

"Ah, so you two were already here. Where had you been?" Elesis said curiously as she started to her feet.

Ara jumped up, "Nice to see the both of you again. I'm only hiding my tails for a little bit, just until I'm used to the surroundings."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 am