Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 3 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Destroyer Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Hiromi sighed and took his hand add she looked into his eyes. "I just... It's difficult to believe this. I don't... I can't risk my life when it's barely even started. Besides, this is just a dream. I'm going to close my eyes and count to three and you'll all be gone." Hiromi shut her eyes and mentally counted to three and opened them. "Well... I guess I have no choice then. Let's do this. How do I make the bow and the Zelda outfit come back?"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 3 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Symphony Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:19 pm

Vixon crossed his arms as the conversation continued, "I'll stay here with Tsubaki, keeping her safe." He turned to Hiromi, "You have to be one with your soul to unlock it, it doesn't just come with closing your eyes." He let out a small huff of laughter.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:31 pm

"And how do I 'become one with my soul?' It's not like I've done it on purpose before."
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:24 pm

"You have to become one with the mythical hero that lies in your soul. From the looks of it, you have the mythical princess of Hyrule, Zelda, within you." Vixon put a finger on his chin, "You have to ask her to help you, almost."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:27 am

"Almost? What do you mean, almost? I either ask her or I don't. Right?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:38 am

Kiria then said as she directed the group, "Just have some self confidence. It goes a long way to bond with your own powers. I felt similar to you 2 years ago. Though I'm suprised the other two are not confused."

Kazuto then responded, "All of this... Just somehow seems right to me. I can't easily explain it. Maybe the soul in me has already take roots to who I am."

Kiria looked over at Kazuto, saying, "Is he a Lord? Hmm... So the stories of Marth are true."
    Tsubaki looked at Vixon, saying in his normal, harsh tone, "You wanna call me that again, White Head?"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:19 pm

(Well, someone forgot the gender of Tsubaki. Too many Asian names to remember)

Vixon stiffed up and look at Tsubaki, "Naw, now I know you are at least paying attention."

Vixon casually opened up an old tome from his coat, "Ah the Hero King. I guess you must be very similar to him in many ways, Kazuto. That is why you bonded quickly."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Hiromi sighed. "This isn't answering my question. What do you mean, almost?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:24 am

Tsubaki quitely growled at Vixon, saying, "I may be stupid, but that's just insulting."

Kazuto responded, "I guess. Anyway, let's get going."

Kazuto nodded as Kiria began running to the west gate, directing Akemi and Hiromi to follow her as Kazuto does the same.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:43 am

Still slightly annoyed that she had gotten no answer, Hiromi followed the group. "So, are we just going to attack these things head-on, or..?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Kiria awnsered, "Not exactly. I'm gonna draw the mirages I roa location where you 3 can easily ambush them. For your questions, words can't awnser them. It's honestly learned by experience."

The singer then looked at Akemi asking, "You've been pretty silent. Got any questions? Same goes with you Kazuto."

Kazuto shook his head, saying, "I don't really. This seems real in my veiw... Strangely."

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:45 am

Akemi shook her head."Nope. I still think this is awesome. I'll tell you when I get past that. "
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Kiria smiled and nodded, saying, "Fine with me. Get ready we're near enemy Mirages."

Kazuto looked about as Falchion formed in his hand, as he looked about carefully. He gripped his blade in a loose manner, so he was ready to slash at any mirages who would attack at him.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Akemi drew her bow and nocked three arrows, ready to fire them to multiple angles.

Hiromi sighed and grabbed her own bow, nocking an arrow.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:53 pm

As the group neared the outskirts, three red costed mirages dived at them, turning into somewhat large turtles, appearing like Koopa Troopas from Mario. Kiria then said, "Koopa types. Strong body armor. Get behind them, and strike hard on the back of their shells."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:01 am

Hiromi quickly realized that her bow wouldn't do much good, and drew her shortsword, dashing behind the one on the right and striking its shell with the hilt. This caused a large crack to appear, with weblike branches.

Akemi had already given the one on the left a swift low kick from behind, leaving it on its back and its stomach up, and she stabbed it with her dagger.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:08 pm

As two loop as were quickly attacked at, they tried to move back until Kazuto swung his Rapier, appearing Behind the one Hiromi weakened, striking it's exposed spot and making the Koopa disappear in death.

The one knocked into its back pulled its body in, spinning in its shell to push Akemi back, as it tried to move back on its feet.

The last one attempted to retreat back to bring back its freinds as Kiria striked is back with her blades before me wing it down with her Minigun.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:52 pm

Akemi smirked as she remembered what one usually does with koopa shells, and kicked it, sending it flying into a tree.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:55 pm

As the loops was kicked into the tree, it smashed it in half, launching and bouncing back by destroying another tree, about to strike Hiromi before Kazuto can block the shell and knock the Koopa back.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:57 am

Hiromi instinctively jumped away before Kazuto stepped in, and reached for a small pistol in her purse, shooting the shell, and stabbing the exposed spot, wincing in pain.

Last edited by Destroyer on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:16 am

The Koopa gave off a shriek before it fell and faded like its allies. Kiria withdrew her weapons, directing the group to follow her again, knowing there's more comming.

Kazuto Quitely kept note of that pistol for future events, sheathing Falchion before he followed Kiria, ready for the next battle.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:23 am

Hiromi put the pistol back and sheathed her short sword, and followed them, with Akemi close behind. She walked up beside Kazuto. "If you want to know why I have a pistol, my dad's normally drunk and violent when I see him, so I like to be ready in case of emergency. I've taken classes on self-defense as well. "
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:46 am

Kazuto looked at Hiromi and nodded. He remembered all throughout the time they've been freinds about her Dad as he was an alcoholic and eventually became an abusive drunk. Kazuto then said, "Well.... The offer still stands if you wanna stay with me at my Moms place. She'd be happy to take you in."

Back at the village, Tsubaki waited, obviously impatient of not being able to help with the fighting. He then noticed in the sky a strange dragon-like creature curdling the area, as Tsubaki quickly pointed it out, asking, "What's that?"

Tiki looked up, saying, "It's a mirage! Telethia-type. This isn't good."

The Telethia swooped downwards quickly trying to attack some nearby Nopon children to absorb their light, as Tsubaki ran trying to tell the kids to run away, but to no avail of them hearing the red head's call. Tsubaki quickly jumped infront of the children, making them shockingly notice the Telethia swoop at them, Tsubaki ready to take the hit from the dragon-like Mirage.

As the Telethia was about to strike Tsubaki, it moved back at the last second as light surrounded the Red head, similar to Kazuto, Hiromi and Akemi earlier. Tsubaki's hair became more short and spiky and gained aqua markings on his neck and collarbone. He wore a modelfied red Cavalier outfit instead of armor is high collar red jacket slightly open showing his chest, and a maroon belt. In his hand a giant blade took shape, one only fantastic legends could describe, as Tsubaki finished changing, he spun his Buster Blade, saying, "The hero! Tsubaki has arrived."

Before the Telethia could even retreat, Taubaki spun his giant blade up, citing through its natural armor as he casted fire into it, before bringing his blade back into the wound, killing the Telethia as it faded to darkness. Tsubaki stretched lightly as his blade faded so he can walk around easily, upon looking down at himself, saying, "This.... Is awesome."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Hiromi nodded. "Thanks. I might just end up taking that offer.." She put a hand on her upper left arm, wincing. "He keeps getting worse..."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:29 pm

Kazuto looked at the girl, eventually nodding to Hiromi, "Alright. If anything else happens, feel free to tell me about it, and I'll talk to my mom about it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:27 am