Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 2 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Destroyer Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:24 am

Hiromi began to change as the light surrounded her. Her ears become more pointed, her dress changes into a white and purple full-length dress, and a tiara appears on her head as a bow forms in her hand. She pulls an arrow with a shining tip from the quiver on her back and expertly fires it at the Mirage who stunned Kazuto.

~~~
    Akemi looked at the pair. "So I'm guessing that's so supposed to happen to me too.." She waited as the Mirage got closer, then decided she was tired of waiting and did a flying dragon kick at the figure's head.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 2 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Symphony Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:07 pm

"El Thunder! A blast of lighting hit and stunned the mirage that was creeping up on Hiromi. She turned around, with wide eyes, at who just shot lighting. Vixon, who appeared to have spikey white tips and large black coat on closed his book. "The only way to stop the Mirages is to cut the head off of the snake. Oh, you are wondering what a Mirage is? Well it is quite the critter to be dealing with. Creatures of darkness that used to be banished. The feed off the light of others." Vixon looked around. Where is the head of this band of ruffians?

^Hope that is alright.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:56 pm

(Close enough)

Kiria then jump upwards as used her drones on the back of her armor to keep herself up as she turned her blades into the Minigun and rained hell onto the group.

The only one who remained was a single mirage who pushed Akemi back to keep her out of the fight as he then said, "Worms! All of you! Men are beasts! Nothing more! They fight! They kill! They devour our prey! Little Prince! Prepare for my fangs!”

As the last mirage stood around the 4, he grabbed at his head as dark symbols surrounded him, and he suddenly burst into light changing from the cloaked form all the rest took.

The mirage stood, his skin purple, hair red, and dressed in a clothing that a mad King would wear. He then said after a sinster laugh, "Prepare worms! Tremble and fall from my boot like worms! Your stories may label me as a 'Mad King.' But I'm far from that. Be ready for me, cause my name is Gangrel, the Plegian Mad King!"

Gangrel laughed as he formed a Levin Sword, same to Vixons, and a spiked ring that surronded his palm. He then stood 9 feet tall. Kiria then said as she joined the transformed group, saying, "Vixon! It took you forever! You two, stay alive in this fight. Follow any reaction of your soul, it'll save your life. I'll explain more after."

Kazuto nodded as he chose to fight, standing infront of Hiriomi with wanting to protect her, as Gangrel chose Kazuto first. Within a moments notice, Gangrel dashed at Kazuto, striking at him with his Levin Sword, which Kazuto luckily blocked, as he madly said, "So the little prince reappears? Interesting. He still seems to protect the girl? Fool!"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:28 pm

Vixon joined Kiria and brushed some dust off his coat, "Hmph, I was in the back of the concert, like usual." He watched Grangel lunge for the boy. Fight or flight. He whipped out he tome and flipped to quite a powerful spell, in case the child made a mistake.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Hiromi stood behind Kazuto, worried for him, but trying to do the math of their strengths. I'm not sure what just happened, but Kazuto is pretty strong. But.. This Gangrel guy is huge...wait, what is she-

The newly transformed Akemi had jumped up on Gangrel back and put her bow around his neck, the wood pressing against it. "Look, weirdo. I don't know what exactly you are, but nobody calls me a worm."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Gangrel sighed as he turned around and kicked Akemi in the gut and launched her back, saying, "To bad sweetheart."

Kazuto then tried to strike Gangrel, but he jumped back, and generated electricity into his Levin Sword, and launched a torrent of lightning at the group, luckily, Kiria generated a Sheild with her Dtones to protect the 5. Kiria then said, "Any ideas, Vixon?!"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Without speaking, Vixon moved and positioned himself to the side of Grangel to expose his weakspot: His legs. Quickly he shoot out another El Thunder which hit right on point. Gragel, stunned tripped over and his Levin Sword thudded on the ground a few feet away from him. Quickly, Vixon snatched it up and pointed it at his neck. He turned to Kiria, "Are the children okay?"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:34 am

Hiromi looked up at Vixon. " We're fine, but she's knocked out cold..." She gestured to Akemi, whose head had hit the concrete when she was launched backwards. "Kiria.." She turned to the pop star, "what just happened? Who- and what- is this guy?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:57 pm

Gangrel easily spun up, smirking at the group to think they've easily dead rated him, he then said, "Stupid humans! If you don't mind, I'd like to fight the little prince over there!"

Gangrel then dashed at Kazuto, who quickly spun Falchion to block, as he was able to notice a flaw in Gangrel's defense, Kazuto easily kicked at Gangrel's leg, catching him off fairs as Kazuto then slashed at the Mad King, making him stumble back as Kazuto prepared Falchion, holding it upwards, as the tip seemed to shine, as he swung it ack, seemingly disappear and slashed through Gangrel, killing him. Gangrel muttered before dying, "Humans are... Worms.... Stupid.... Stupid Worms!"

Kazuto looked down and sheathed Falchion as his brain took a few to process what has happened. Kiria then awnsered Hiriomi, "I know someone who could explain better. Just... Trust in me and Vixon right now. Follow us somewhere and well Awnser any questions, we aren't safe here."

Kiria then looked about for anymore Mirages, saying, "Vixon, help their Freinds to safety then meet me at base. The Darkness is preparing to return."

Kazuto then tried to lift up Tsubaki, asking, "Any help, please?
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:22 pm

Vixon walked over to Kazuto, grabbed Akemi and carried her in his arms. "I have nothing on my at the moment, but we might have something back at base." He gently rested Akemi's head on his shoulder.

Vixon turned to follow Kiria. "The safest route would be through the backroads."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:47 pm

(Tsubaki*)

Kiria nodded, saying, "Go wherever, just get back to Mirror. I need to finish up here. Have Tiki explain it to them."

Kazuto looked around as he changed back to normal, seeing Hiromi do the same. He then looked about to see the people slowly regain color as the feild begins to brighten up, returning to normal everyday life as the group heads to Mirror, to learn of who they are.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:13 am

Hiromi stayed close to Kazuto while carrying their surprisingly light friend, whispering, "What... just happened?"

Last edited by Destroyer on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:29 pm

Vixon slowly changed back to his old, dull self. He held onto the girl tightly, making sure he didn't fall. He looked back to see the other two following in line behind him. The backroads were a bit out of the way, but they would be safe. The road eventually thinned out into a clearing where a tree stood in the middle of a shrine. A small girl with green hair ran up to greet them.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 pm

As the group entered the shrine, it was teaming with life. Small creatures that went up only to a humans thigh stood with short, stubby legs and large thin arms that surronded their bodies, their fur in a variety of colors walked about with homes surronding the tree. Human sized beings with animal appendages such as cat tails + ears, others with bird-like wings, then others with Dragon-like skin lived in tandem with th creatures, making the place seem like paradise.

Tiki was happily talking to a few Nopon (the shorter, furry creatures) children as she happily saw the group, looking at the different people, until she spotted Kazuto which made her instantly run torwards him and hug him, saying, "The Forest is blooming again! Just like we dreamed, Mar-Mar!"

Kazuto confusing looked at Tiki as she jumped back, smiling to him, as he asked, "Like I dreamed? Wh-what do you mean? And why are you calling me Mar-Mar?"

Tiki smiled as she responded, "Why are you being dumb, Mar-Mar? Wait, never mind, I forget your unable to speak with your soul yet! Sorry for my rudeness everyone. This is the Serenes Forest, birthplace of life."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:56 pm

Hiromi was confused. "Birthplace of Life? Of all the religions in the world, I've never heard of something like this..."

"I have." Akemi, now conscious, albeit woozy, sat down on a nearby rock. "It's from Fire Emblem. And you're Tiki, the Dragon Princess. But how is that possible? And what happened back there?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Tiki looked over at Akemi, saying, "Maybe in the stories you heard. The truth of the matter is that I am a Goddess. This, as said is the Serenes Forest. One of the few sanctuaries that light still shines in amoungst Tabuu's darkness."

Kazuto looked about, seeing Nopon children run amoungst the area and happily play. The game being similar to tag. He then smiled and looked around, seeing a few Laquz, two cats who were fixing the roof of a building as a bird one flew up, making sure it was alright. Kazuto then looked back at the kids who curiously stared at him. Kazuto then smiled at them, which made one happily jumped up and waved at him with their wing arms at him as they went back to work.

Kazuto then looked back at Tiki, asking, "What are we?"

Tiki happily responded, "What you truly are, Mar-Mar and freinds of Mar-Mar. You all are Warriors of the Goddess. The only Gaurdians who use the Light to protect life. A Warrior to the Goddess is truth behind peace and happiness. Those who's hearts can tune into the beat of the light, ring clear that they can protect the people with their dreams."

Kazuto looked down, quietly saying "Use the power of the people...."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:12 pm

"The Goddesses? Like Palutena and Naga?

"How is this real anyways? It's like a bad dream. And who's Tabuu?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Tiki looked over to Akemi and Hiromi, wandering them in order, "It's a long story, but long ago, before life exsisted, there was a single being: The True Goddess. She turned Earth into a place able to sustain life, so one day she could create ties with others and no longer be lonely. However, she used to much of her power to perfect the world. She then split into multiple Incarnates. First was the one of peace and wisdom, she was named Meyneth. Second is the Goddess of War and Hubris: Midna. Third was Mother, she was Emotions and Peace, however, one day she was forced to loose her power by Lady Palutena, and Emotions became me. And finally: The one who took the Goddesses original appearance and rules as the creator: Lady Palutena. However a final one was created: Tabuu, he was of Hatred and Death. Palutena eventually sealed him, as we created the world in how the Goddess wished. Then each Incarnate created a race in their own ideals. Meyneth created the Machina, though they live in Mira, another sanctuary like the Forest. Midna created the Nopon, as you see here. Mother created the Laquz, the Humans with animal aspects. I created Humanity, and Lady Palutena, created the Angels and High Entia, who live in her domain.

Kazuto looked about as Tiki spoke, amazed of what he saw. Kazuto then looked at Tiki, who was honestly tired of talking. Kiria then walked from behind the group, saying, "I can guess this seems fake or surreal to you. That feeling is something that me and te others felt."

Kazuto then asked, "More? There's more like us?"

Kiria then responded, changing into her Fiora appearance, "There were. 5 of us. Me, Vixon over there. And then the 3 who died.... Hanabi, Yuichi, and and Caleb.... A single soul killed them.... Giant, Claw Weaponed, Black Colored Titan: Metal Face. Fiora remembers him."

Tsubaki regained consciousness as he heated Kiria say: Yuichi, asking, "Yuichi? Do you mean Yuichi Sanegaya?"

Kiria looked over at him, saying, "That's correct. Then you must be Tsubaki? His son?"

Tsubaki looked down, nodding, as he said, "He died 2 years ago from natural causes.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:57 am

There was a brief silence among the group before Hiromi walked up to him and gave him a hug.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:42 pm

Tsubaki then said, "Eh... He wasn't there for my Mom or me as a kid, so his death didn't really hurt me to much. I'm happy he tried to make amends with me and my mom before then."

Kazuto looked down and closed his eyes, trying to focus on another voice. It was faint, though somewhat clear to him. He then heard the words spoken:"Can you hear me?"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:26 am

Hiromi looked up at Kazuto and let go of Tsubaki. "Kazuto? Did you say something?"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Vixon watched in silence as the scene folded out. "They are out for blood....we don't have that much time. Who knows who will be next..."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:50 pm

As Kazuto was about to reply to Hiriomi, a Nopon quickly ran up to Tiki, worryingly saying, "Lady Tik-Tak! Lady Tik-Tak! Nightmare Beasties are attacking Forest,"

Tiki looked over to the Nopon and nodded, saying, "Fine. Kiria, patrol the borders with 2 of the newbies, as you go with another."

Tsubaki then asked, "And you want me here?"

Tiki nodded and responded, "As you haven't unlocked your light yet, you cannot be a big help, especially since your light can be taken."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:13 am

"You mean... We have to face those things again? N-no, I-I can't. I can't be like this. I was supposed to be normal and live a normal life and go to art school and become an artist and a writer and get married and have kids and be successful and normal! I can't be special like this! And I definitely can't go risk my life fighting those... Those... Monsters!"

Akemi started in disbelief. "Seriously? You find out you get to live an adventure, a fantasy in reality, that you have cool powers and amazing outfits and you want to be normal? This is amazing!"

Hiromi gave her a cold look. "Not for me. I've had my whole life planned out. This was not in the story for me."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:15 am

Kazuto looked at Hiriomi, saying, "Hiriomi! You're willing to let others get hurt just because you don't want to defend them? When I was 8, I had the same thought process as you. I had my life fully planned out until I learned something that changed it."

Kazuto held out his hand, as a warmer and different presence came out of him, as he continued, "Take my hand.... It'll be alright."

Kiria looked over at Kazuto, thinking, "In only 20 minutes, he's bonded with his soul? The path is still long for him... Though he's got a firm lead then those two."

Kiria then said, "Just have some confidence in yourself.... Ask the soul inside you for strength. Lady Tiki, may I explain them of the Mirage types?"

Tiki nodded as Kiria continued, "There are 5 types of Souls that a Mirage can take, both allies to the Goddess or to Tabuu. First are called Paladins, balanced in their attack and defense, but quick in speed, with me being classified as one. Second are Troubadours, imagine them as the more confidence boosting Mirages. Third are Strategists, squishy, but are a powerful ally, Vixon is a prime example. Fourth are Marksmen, Range is they're game, it's obvious how well they put up in a battle. Last, are Lords. We don't know much about them, but they are the strongest soul type before you get to the Incarnates."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:03 am