Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 4 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Destroyer Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:51 am

Hiromi nodded. "Thanks. I'll try my best to deal with it myself, though..."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 4 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Kazuto kept quite as they continued, he lightly gripped his fingers into a fist, saying in his head, 'Why can't I just tell her already?'

~7 Years Ago~

Kazuto was quickly typing on a computer, having up civilian records as he was trying to hack into the details of his own, looking for a single fact: Who was his real parents, as he learned his mother was truly his aunt.

The young Lodestar continued typing for a second as he past the government fire walls, and opened up a file names: Tsurime Aoi, as he saw the face of his true mother: Blonde Hair, blue eyes and somewhat reminiscent of some one, as he looked through the different accredited information, learning somewhat about her: High School Drop out, Multiple DUI charges, and other noticible things. When Kazuto scrolled down to family, he spotted fimiliar names such as his Grabdmother, Aunt, His own labeled as a son, and then.... Hiriomi.

~Present Day~

Kazuto looked down, remembering that day? And how he was then banned from the computer for a year for hacking, which the government luckily didn't punish anyone. Since that day, though, everything changed. He lost a crush on Hiriomi, but stayed as her freind, but forever unable to tell her of who she truly is.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:40 pm

Hiromi sighed and looked away as she thought. He acts like I'm a sister to him... I mean, there are small moments that he acts like he likes me.. But.. Is he ever going to ask?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Kazuto silently followed the group, assisting with defeating other Mirages that attacked them, eventually when they walked into an open field, Kiria suggested to them to take a break. Kiria sat down as a fire from a rifle swooped by, nearly striking Kiria as she yelled, "Get down!"

Kiria quickly kicked a few logs up so she can give herself and two others cover, while Kazuto ran to behind a tree, trying to stay out of the line of possible sight, saying, @What do we do?"

"Figure out where the sniper is, and get to him."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Hiromi picked up a log of her own for cover so she could go look at where the bullet landed, it having dig a hole into a tree trunk. She studied the angle of she shot, and traced it back to a large hill. She yelled as she drew and nocked her bow, "There!"

She let the arrow fly.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:43 pm

As the arrow flew, another sniper shot split it apart. Kiria then said, her voice different tone and holding abit of a british accent and her eyes turned from turquoise to a pink-ish,  "Its a Mechon mirage type, only ones that use rifles. We need to move to a place less open. Already fired 2 shots, needs to reload their weapon. Kazuto, H move to the forest and get ready to flank him, Hiromi and Akemi, follow me and we'll distract the foe."

In a moments instance, Kiria kicked up her log, using it for cover as she ran one way, having the 3 follow her as she let Kazuto to go around the other side. Kazuto was kind of confused to Kiria's change, but followed her idea as he dashed into the forest beside him as the others went the other way, hopping her idea would work.

Last edited by Marusu Senpai on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Hiromi was confused as well, but followed Kiria, keeping her log up. She tried to summon a bit of ice magic like she knew Zelda could do in order to distract the mirage, but failed. "So what exactly is it that you want us to do?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:17 pm

Kiria then said, "Keep the Sniper distracted. Once we know Marth is fighting the Mechon type, we can help him and your freind."

Kiria then grabbed an acorn, chucking it against a nearby log, which had the Sniper strike the log with a round, she then nodded to Hiromi to do the same to help distract the mysterious sniper.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:37 am

Hiromi grabbed an armful of acorns and chucked them at multiple logs, with Akemi following suit.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 am

The sniper then shot at the tree a majority of Acorns hit, after which Kiria gave the signal to move, making their way closer to the sniper.

Kazuto ran around the woods, spotting the sniper. A large Machine with jade coloring and a giant cannon with a smaller barrel added on to allow it to be a sniper. The Lodestar continued running, aiming to get behind it and destroy his foe with a single strike.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:42 am

The girls followed Kiria, keeping their covers up. Hiromi had her eye on Kazuto as she continued throwing acorns.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:46 pm

The Sniper then fired another round not directly at the tree that one of the girls threw an acorn, but at a nearby one, catching onto the trick, unaware that Kazuto was right behind him.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Akemi smirked as she threw one at a harder-looking tree very close to the Sniper, hoping to get it to ricochet.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:22 pm

The group separated and Vixon returned to everyday life. He was walking on his way home from work when a familiar face runs in front of him. The girl had long blond hair and emerald green eyes that stuck out like shiny stones. "Edea..." He mumbled recognizing her.

"Oh hey Vixon? How's life been treating you? I've been so busy horse racing, I haven't had much time to hang out."
    She paced herself next to him.

"Oh, life has it's ups and down."
    Vixon said. He didn't want her to know that there was a great danger lurking among them in Tokyo. "How's your horse?"

"Oh Opena has been acting quite weird lately. She is always looking around and sniffing at things and people. Sometimes, it causes us the race when she suddenly slows down."
    Edea had a worried look on her face.

Does her horse know what is happened?! "That's odd. It must be this weather that is irritating with her...or she might be ill." Vixon tried to not let on his invisible worry.

"Ill? She's healthy as well...a horse!"
    Edea said. "Anyways, I heard something attacked the concert you went to. I never got the chance to ask you what actually happened?"

"It was nothing big, honestly, just a scare. Not many were hurt."
    Vixon said, lying through his teeth. "Well, I better get home, I got to study some microbiology..." Vixon said, quickening his pace.

"Microbiology? I thought you were a business major!"
    Edea called out after him.

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

The sniper fired a round at the tree Anemi was behind, the shot echoing past her ear, almost nailing the Angel. Kazuto then jumped upwards as he striked down at the sniper who quickly dodged. Kazuto spun his blade as reflected a sniper shot at a quick pace and continued to attack the Jade Mechon.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Akemi let out a squeak of panic as she instinctively dropped to her knees. She felt her ear, and noticed that the bullet had actually grazed it, causing it to bleed. She took a strip of fabric and tired it around her ear to stunt it, and then watched as Kazuto attacked.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:42 am

Kazuto slashed at the Mechon Mirage, his blade not being strong enough to peirce it's armor as he continued to strike at his foe, as it eventually jumped back as the Lodestar knocked a plate out of place within a single strike.

As Kazuto was about to dash at his foe to take it out a mysterious figure stepped in the path and blocked the Lodestars blade. Kazuto jumped back as Kiria ran over to his side, looking at their foe.

The opponent stood against them. He had purple hair with the tips of his hair being a light gold, wearing a dark purple British-esque officers uniform that had red designs and such. He then held a blade that generated a beam from its small base, that was only the handle itself and a ring that displayed the Kanji symbol for Active. He then spoke, "Weak."

The figure then knocked Lazuto back without struggle. He then said, "I am Zanza. Gaurdian of Tabuu."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:31 am

Akemi ran behind a tree to hide, and started climbing it after seeing Hiromi do the same. A sneak attack... She Smirked and kept climbing.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Zanza's eyes had a white tint suddenly appear in them for a second then fade, seeing a vision of Akemi's sneak attack. He then said, "Little Angel, your plan is a failure. Stand out here and fight."

Kazuto kept hold onto his blade, looking at Zanza to see what he might do, the blue haired teen asked, "What are you?"

Zanza then stated, "That question has been answered. Also, its better if you not fight. I may let you live if you surrender."

Kiria replied as she took aim with her Minigun, shouting, "Like hell!"

The senior warrior began firing on the opponent as he then disappeared, reappearing behind Kiria as he activated his Monado, slicing down as Kazuto quickly blocked the attack, and pushing Zanza back. Both sides then crossed blades, as Zanza jumped back and Kazuto dashed forward, slashing forward with Falchion to be blocked by the foe. The Lodestar then kicked at Zanza, who disappeared in a flash and away from them saying, "Hmm... You have some spirit. It would be best to end you know."

As Kazuto prepared for Zanza's next attack, the latters blade began to glow purple, the Kanji symbol: 斬 (to destroy), forming in the ring in the balde, as he dashed at Kazuto, striking baldes again as Zanza began to overpower Kazuto. Kazuto gritted his teeth as he kept up the pressure, despite this being an uneven battle until a voice then shouted, "Here comes the Hero! Ready to destroy the darkness!"

Tsubaki then jumped in and tried to slash at Zanza, but the former dodged, reappearing away from them as Kazuto grasped onto his balde and was able to stand tall as he saw Hiromi and Akemi join him, as Kiria and Tsubaki stood beside him.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:30 am

Akemi stayed in the trees, albeit shocked at the Mechon's premonition. Hiromi jumped down and looked at the others. Fire melts metal, right??

She curls her hand in front of her, pushing energy into her hand, and eventually creates a small ball of fire, which slowly grows to the point where she has to move her hand, eventually forming a cyclone of fire. She pushes her magic into it, forcing to to move towards the Mechon.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Zanza paused as the flames shot torwards him and with a single cut he disappeared the flames. In that distraction Kazuto and Tsubaki dashed at Zanza, Kazuto striking at the foe to take his Gaurd as Tsubski jumped up, trying to cleave Zanza, who dodged and kicked the Lionheart in the gut, pushing him back. Kazuto then moved Falchion downwards trying to apply pressure against his foe as Kiria took her hand in the fight, charging forward at Zanza, trying to cut him with her daggers until he said, "This is futile!"

Zanza then activated the Monado again, it's blade turning white as the kanji symbol: 轟 (Onamantapiea for Boom or Crash) as he spun the blade, it releasing a blast of energy as he swung it, blasting everyone away, and open for the mysterious foe to kill. Zanza then sheathed his blade, saying, "Hmmm... It seems Lord Tabuu has plans for all of you. I shall let you live for now. I know we will meet again."

Zanza then disappeared only in an instant as five small paper objects were firmly placed in the ground. Kazuto then stood up, and walked over, looking at one of them. It was rectangular, purple and appeared to be a ticket to some kind of event. Through more investigation Kazuto read what were written on these tickets:

'Presented by Mirror; Tsurugi
    Live in Ikebukoro, Saturday March 27th'

Tsubaki looked over to see what Kazuto was looking at, asking, "What is it?"

Kazuto stood up and the tickets were given to all of them. Kiria scanned the ticket, questioning that this was a Mirror presented project, because she wasn't knowledged on this 'Tsurugi.'
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:02 pm

Hiromi looked over her ticket. "It send to be a ticket to some kind of musical performance?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:08 pm

Kiria then replied, "Yes, it is. I'm more confused about it being a Mirror project, but I've never heard of this: 'Tsurugi' performance. Cause I'm basically the poster child of the company. I have to investigate more into this later. It seems to be tommorrow at Noon in Ikebukoro."

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Hiromi sighed as she realized that it was getting a bit late. "Damn! I've gotta go home! If I don't get home by 6... How do I get out of here? "
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:42 am

Kiria responded, [color=#00FFFF]"We have to return to the shrine, Tiki can take you home from there. She'll probably put you a few blocks from home."[color]

Kazuto nodded as the group traveled back to the shrine as Tiki was helping the wounded before she spotted the group, saying, "Good job everyone! You did amazing for your first encounter against Mirages!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm