Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 5 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Destroyer Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:40 am

Akemi nodded, staring at the wounds caused by the Mirages. "How could they do this? Why did.. How did Tabuu even get unsealed? How did the Mirages get out or whatever?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain) - Page 5 Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations (Chapter 1: Black Rain)

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Tiki looked down, saying, "Its a very long story.... I don't have enough time to explain it to you all know. Tomorrow you will at least be able to meet Mother and she can explain more. For now, you should go home. Just walk across the bridge behind you and you should appear near your homes."

Kiria looked down as she hear of them preparing to leave, finding abit of sorrow as they left. Tiki then said, "Unless you'd like to meet her now. I can let the entrance open in the Mirror one."

Kazuto looked at Tsubaki, then Akemi, and Hiromi to see what they wanted to do. Tsubaki shrugged his shoulders, saying, "Ehh, I'll go. My Mom is going to busy all day with Bingo, so why not."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Hiromi shook her head. "It I'm not home by six, I get in big trouble. I'll see you guys tomorrow." She turned and ran over the bridge.

Akemi shrugged, saying, "I don't see why not. Nobody will be home for a couple hours still."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:02 pm

Kazuto and Tsubaki gave their goodbyes to Hiriomi, Kazuto texting to her that he'll text her what she'll need to know about what's said. Tiki then warped her into an alley way a block or two away from her home.

Kiria watched as Hiromi left, and notioned for Kazuto, Tsubaki, and Alemi to follow her as all of them were warped into an Elevator inside the Mirror building, going up to Naga's office.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:21 am

Akemi looked through the see through back wall of the elevator, with an open view of the city. If those Mirages don't get stopped... People will die..
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Tsubaki looked at at the veiw of Tokyo as the elevator reached the top, which Kiria went out first into a large room with a few couches, tv's playing in loop of posters from different Mirror projects in loop. In the far side of the room was a woman sitting at a desk, near the end of a call. She's a young woman with black hair tied in a bun, and blue eyes, with a beauty mark below her left eye. She's wearing a white collar shirt that is slightly unbuttoned, a blue blazer, black zipper mini skirt, and white height-heel shoes, with wears red glasses, and golden necklaces. She said as she finished her call, "Alright, tell Atsuro I said Happy birthday."

As the group walked forward, Kiria walked over to Nagi's desk and stood beside the Goddess, saying, "Lady Naga, the new recruits are here."

Naga smiled, looking at them as she said, "Greetings, Kazuto Aoi, Akemi Korumatsu, and Tsubaki Sanegaya. I am Naga, Goddess Incarnate of Life."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:55 am

Akemi bowed her head in respect. "Hey. So can you tell us how these Mirages got out?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Naga looked down for a second, saying, "It's a long story. I'm correct to assume you know in your history of the Incident at Honouji? Mitsuhide Akechi betrayed the man who was going to unify Japan by pure Ambition in Honojji Castle. Well, that was the casue. Mitsuhide's betrayal was to prevent his Lord from being corrupted by Tabuu. Even through death."

Kiria then said, politly excusing herself for speaking out of turn, "The full events aren't fully known outside of Lady Midna, however. She was the only one there serving under the guise of Mitsuhide's daughter: Gracia.

Kazuto looked down to think, trying to connect some of the information. He was a History nerd, so he honestly trying to connect certain points in history to the corruption of the Oda Diamyo.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Akemi stood silent for a moment before speaking."... So, what does an assassination have to do with how the Mirages got out?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Kiria corrected her, "Recovery Mission, not an assassination."

Naga then countinued, "I do not know the full events unlike Midna. If she wasn't busy with the British district, then we could have the details fully. If only us goddesses shared the same minds."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:55 am

Akemi sighed at the lack of information. "So, you can't tell us anything else?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Naga responded, "All I am able. I will call upon Midna for the information next all the just incarnates meet. However, there is something I'd like to say."

Naga stood up from her chair as she lighted a cigar are and looked out over the Tokyo skyline, saying, "This path is one not for the weak hearted. If you are afraid that you may have to kill those you may love, you are free to quit now."

Tsubaki asked, "What do you mean?"

Naga responded, taking the cigarette out of her mouth for a second to blow out the smoke, "Any moment, mirages could take over the ones you love as a host. It's..... Impossible to free them. Kiria learned that the hard way."

Kiria looked down solemnly, remembering some dark moments, knowing Naga didn't mean to invoke them purposely. The pop star then shook her head, while Naga had a rotation with her cigarette, as she said, "All four of you, Hiriomi included in this can step down if you want, and live your own life as you planned it. Or you may join us, fully acknowledging the risks of being a Warrior to the True Goddess."

Kazuto took a moment to think, starting out with taking the offer to opt out until he shook out that option, while Tsubaki was dead set on his choice. The blue haired Lodesar looked over at Tsubaki who smiled and nodded, as Kazuto then said, "I'm in. I want to make this world a better place."

Tsubaki said with his normal, smooth way, "I already perform for children as a hero. Love to be a real one."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:54 pm

Akemi looked at Naga without a thought. "I don't have any loved ones. I'm in. "
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Naga then said, sitting back down in her desk, "Once Hiriomi makes her decision on joining, you can all be named as Goddess Warriors fully. For now, you are free to go home or wherever you may call it. Tommorrow, I wish all of you to go to the Tsurugi Concert you have acquired tickets for."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Akemi bowed and turned to Tsubaki on their way back to the elevator. "What so you think happened?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Tsubaki shrugged his shoulders, saying, "I don't know. I barely know our History already."

Kazuto was quite as he walked with the other two, feeling somewhat groggy as foggy scenes started slipping into his mind, them obviously being in the scenes from Marth's point of view, but they weren't easy to figure out where he was.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:21 am

Akemi got into the elevator, looking out over the skyline. "We're supposed to protect all those people... How are we if we know next to nothing about them?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:22 pm

Tsubaki shrugged his shoulders, having equal of an idea to Akemi about the problems.

Kazuto quitely stood, trying to gain vision of whatever memory Marth was trying to feed him, but it didn't have any avail. The image was still too blurry in his head to get an idea of what was happening. The Lodestar closed his eyes and sent the memory away for now, as he said, "We should just be ready for anything.... And what it may seem as no matter what cost."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:51 am

Akemi nodded after looking back at the two. "So.. I guess we haven't been formally introduced. I'm Akemi.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Tsubaki said with his normal flare, "I'm Tsubaki! The quite nerd over here is Kazuto."

Kazuto quitely waved as he sent a message to Hiriomi, by text, of what they learned today and to meet where the tockets they received from Zanza stated.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:34 am

Akemi smiled and replied, "It's nice to meet you. So the other girl... You know her?"

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:24 am

Kazuto said, "Ohh, Hiromi? She's our close friend from the younger grades. Even though she skipped a grade."

Tsubaki responded, "Yeah, she's the brains between us three. I like to think of myself as the Pretty one."

Kazuto commented, "As pretty as a garbage bag."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Akemi laughed at the banter, then turned back to the window, now overlooking the twilit skyline, with a soft look of awe on her face. "I've never seen the city like this... It's beautiful..."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Tsubaki ignored Kazuto's comment as he looked aswell, saying, "It is pretty nice."

Kazuto kept to his quite demeanor, looking down at his hands, thinking, "That mirage.... Gangrel.... Did he corrupt someone.... Cause I think a member of Kiria's band disappeared.... Did I-"

"Hey! Kazuto! Why you looking down and gloomy and crap?"

Kazuto responded, trying to shake off Tsubaki's questions.""What are you talking about?"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Akemi nodded with a confused look on her face. "Yeah, you were looking kinda out of it. You okay?"

~~~

Hiromi read the text from Kazuto as she entered the house through the back door, hoping to bypass her brothers and father, and began to climb the back staircase, seeing that he was fast asleep in his chair. Upon entering her room, she saw a crude note on her dresser stating that she was in a fairly large amount of trouble. She sighed and sat on her bed, pulling her sketchbook out of her backpack and beginning to sketch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 am