Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Illusionary Revalations Discussions

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Illusionary Revalations Discussions Empty Illusionary Revalations Discussions

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:16 pm

Spoiler:

Illusionary Revalations is the redone version of Fantasy or Reality following original plans and designs I've done. I will be reposting the RP in a redone version at an unknown time for now.

Last edited by Kazuto on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Illusionary Revalations Discussions Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations Discussions

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:45 pm

My characters:
    Spoiler:

Villains:

Gods and Goddeses:

Last edited by Marusu Senpai on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Illusionary Revalations Discussions Empty Re: Illusionary Revalations Discussions

Post by Destroyer Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:03 am

Name: Akemi Korumatsu
    Personality: Akemi is very much a skater girl, who is loyal to her friends and would die for some of them. Her parents died when she was young, so she now lives with her aunt. She is somewhat of a tomboy, and would rather go skating or play video games than go shopping. She has a gaming channel on youtube, but not many watch her.
    Civilian appearance: Her name, meaning bright beauty, is appropriate. She has great skin, almost glowing brown hair, sky blue eyes, and a headband of sorts that she received from an unknown person on her 16th birthday last week. It appears to be gold and looks like an olive branch. She normally is seen wearing a red t-shirt, jeans, and a black hoodie, hiding her short hair, and with a skateboard tucked under her arm when she's not riding it.
    Fantasy soul: Pit, Angel of Light.
    Weapon: Bow
    Appearance: Her clothes morph into a tunic, and her Converse change into sandals. Her hair shortens considerably, to a pixie haircut, almost. After she fully becomes in sync with her Fantasy soul, she grows wings, but is not able to use them due to Pit being a flightless angel.
    Abilities:
    1) Flame arrows- an arrow ignites with the magic in the bow, or it can turn into an ice arrow.
    2) Triple shot- Akemi loads three arrows at once and fires them in a crossbow style, giving the potential to hit multiple enemies.
    3) Wings of Pegasus- Akemi's wings expand, allowing her to fly for very short periods of time.
    4) Palutena's army- Akemi calls upon the army of Palutena to help her in a fight, with potential to hit all enemies.
    5)Three Sacred Treasures: Akemi calls upon her soul to unlock a powerful form. Her bow changes dramatically and her tunic is replaced by Roman-like armor, finally, her wings expand even more, giving Akemi the ability to fly for longer, but still a short period of time.

Name: Hiromi Kiroshiama
    Personality: Orphaned when she was 6 months old, Hiromi has never known her real last name, or if she has any family. She was given a new one and has been told that they could not find any relatives. Otherwise, she is a very kind, generous, and wise person. She has always been wise beyond her years, and everyone is often smashed at her intelligence at the few times she shows it, as she is mostly quiet and shy. Out of the few friends she has made, Tsubaki and Kazuto have been with her since they were kids. She sometimes likes to draw, mostly her favorite video game characters. However, she sometimes overlooks the obvious things and overanalyzes a situation. Because of her beauty, people misunderstand her shyness as coldness, and see her as unapproachable.
    Civilian appearance: She normally wears a purple knee-length dress, boots, and she has long dirty blond hair and blue eyes. She may sometimes have a pencil behind her ear and her artbook in hand.
    Fantasy Soul: Zelda, Princess of Hyrule
    Weapons: Bow, sword.
    Appearance: Her ear become more pointed, her dress changes into a white and purple full-length dress with the Hyrulian Royal Family Crest on it. A tiara appears on her head.
    Abilities:
    1) Light Arrows- her arrows gain magic, making them glow with power.
    2) The Triforce of Wisdom- Helps her with making decisions, and sometimes, it will protect her from life-threatening scenarios (such as the Twilight from Twilight Princess. The people of Hyrule were affected, but she was not due to her possession of the Triforce.)
    3)Magic, Tier 1- She gains some fire magic, as well as healing abilities.
    4) Magic, Tier 2- Her fire magic becomes more powerful, and she gains Ice magic.
    5) (If a Link character is presented, if not, this will be changed) The Power of the Triforce- Hiromi is able to wield the full power of the Triforce after she is united with the one whose Fantasy Soul is Link, who holds the second piece, the Triforce of Courage, within them, as well as one other character who holds the Triforce of Power. It may perhaps be one of the villians.

After I work a bit more on my Link character, I'll post the sign up here. Also, since this is a discussion, and you neglected to mention this, what is a Goddess Warrior?

Last edited by Destroyer on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:17 am

Goddess Warrior: A Human who is fused with a fantasy soul, and serves one of the Goddesses. (Ex. PC's)

While I'm at it:
    Rōnin: A Human who is fused with a fantasy soul, that serves no one except themselves. (Ex. Anna)
    Chaos Warrior: A Human who is fused with a fantasy soul, that serves Tabuu, and any heirs to darkness. (Ex. Nobuyuki, Uzu, Tsruhime)
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:36 am

Ah. And these are fully fused with their Soul?
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:16 pm

This will be a placeholder post for my characters. I will probably have to edit them later.

Name: Vixon Kageshi
    Appearance: He has chestnut brown hair that is short, but straight. He also has dull gray eyes that always seem to sag a bit. He likes to wear a coat on most days and wears his gray accountant uniform under the coat.
    Personality: Vixon is quite shy. He keeps to himself and doesn't bother talking to many people. He also dislikes the cold very much, since he gets sick easily. He doesn't have many friends, and he lives alone in an apartment. His one and only friend, Edea, moved recently due to a job opening. She still likes to keep in contact with him, but due to her busy schedule, she has little time. Outside from working as an accounting assistant, he studies at the nearby college. He’s going into business, but he tends to read about war strategies in his free time.

Fantasy Soul: Robin
    Appearance: His hair tips turn into a whitish color and sticks up more. His clothes morph into a long black coat with a thin gold trim around the edges. The coat also intricate purple designs along it. He also gains a magic book in this form. When he becomes fully morphed, his hair turns entirely white and his eyes will turn a deep brown color. He also gains the mark of Grima on his right hand.
    Weapon: Magic Book and Sword
    Abilities:
    1. Thoron - Vixon has many tier one spells, such as Thunder and El Wind, however, Thoron is his most powerful spell. It takes a good amount of time to charge, but once released, it creates devastation to his enemies. He also has to cool down after use, as there is recoil damage to his hand.
    2. Ignis - He predicts the enemies movements and able to maneuver around their attack. He, however, has to clear his mind for this to be in effect.
    3. Rally - He can temporally raise his allies strengths and powers, however, in return, his stats lower.
    4. Levin Sword - Vixon can enchant his bronze sword with lightning power. When he enchants it, it’s blade turns jaged and lightning seeps from it. He can use it to hurt and stun enemies with lightning attacks.
    5. Grima's Pupil - Vixon calls upon his soul to release a part of Grima out, for a short period of time. When this goes into effect, his eyes glow a red and the purple design on his coat starts to glow. He acts a bit more satanic in nature and attacks the enemies with dragon-like strength.

Name: Edea Levinson
    Personality: In contrast to her friend Vixon, Edea serves as his opposite. She is outgoing, friendly, and happy-go-lucky wherever she goes. She tries to motivate people and always has a smile on her face. She is also good with children, keeping her patience with them. Edea, however, has quite a short temper. She can't handle if something is amiss or she is full of stress. She has a lot of stress, since her occupation is a professional horse racer. She trains long and hard everyday on her horse, Opena, and people expect her to be the best.
    Civilian Appearance: Edea has long blond hair and emerald green eyes. She is mostly seen in her horse racing outfit: a grayish helmet, blue racing coat, white pants, and black boots. She is quite short, compared to Vixon, only reaching his shoulder.

Fantasy Soul: Malon
    Weapon: Ocarina and Opena
    Appearance: Her ears become pointed and her blond hair has a reddish tint to it. Her racing outfit also turns into a simple farm dress and long brown boots. She also gains a simple farm basket. Her horse, Opena, becomes the shade and color of Epona. When she fully morphs, her dress adds on designs and a belt. Her horse also becomes a lot faster and fearless, like Epona.
    Abilities:
    1. Epona's Song - When Edea plays this song on the Ocarina, her horse is temporarily stronger and braver. She will buck people and ram into them for attacks. She also can use this song in reverse, and use it to help make Epona faster to get away or get somewhere quicker.
    2. Song of Water - Playing this song summons water spouts out of her basket and a beam of water comes from it. She can use it as a distraction for enemies.
    3. Have a Heart - Edea has special hearts that can help heal any wound. However, she only gets a limited amount per battle, and each heart can only heal one injury.
    4. Lon Lon Rancher - Epona creates a puff of dust while running, which dazes the enemies. The enemies hallucinate that they are at Lon Lon Ranch, which confuses them more. This only lasted, however, until the smoke is gone or the enemy is hit.
    5. Epona's Wish: When Edea calls upon her soul, her simple dress turns into armor, and her basket into a shield. Her horse also gains armor. In this mode, their defense are high and they are able to repel almost any attack. However, the armor can chip and break for the period of time it is on.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:59 am

I've decided not to make a Link character. All of my creativity currently is focused on my Sun Wukong cosplay. I'll just do it with Hiromi and Akemi.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:47 pm

You guys can continue without me. I have gotten really busy IRL, so I don't want to bog you down. I will respond on occasion, like before.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:48 pm

Should we have Hiromi and Kazuto be a couple already, but keeping it a secret from Tsubaki? Or... what?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Because of the plans we made, no. Plus Kazuto isn't a romantic guy, and my own plans.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:18 am

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:09 pm

To explain more of the Serenes Forest:

It originates from Fire Emblem as the homeland of the Herons, which was later destroyed by Beorc to cause motion to the Tellius plot.
    For the plot of IR, it is one of the realms of the Goddesses where first Life originates and where Light Shines most, being a safe haven against darkness. It holds 2 races outside of humanity: Laquz and Nopon, however later on in the story I may have more appear, but for now, it'll be the above two. I have sample pictures below for each race.

Anyway, history of Serenes is: after the Goddesses Incarnates where formed by the True Light, one of the many Incarnates rebeled: Tabuu. Palutena, the strongest of the Gods, then sealed him in a stone and let him go adrift outside of the light, as the Goddesses formed many races in their own ideas. Palutena's was the Angels and High Entia, Meyneth's was the Machina, Naga's was the Laquz Midna's was the Nopon, and Tiki's was Humanity. Within a fair decision, the Goddesses let the lives they created thrive, however, Tabuu was able to free himself with the help of an unsuspecting Human, and returned, driving many of the races, and Serenes to destruction.

However, many lights shined against Tabuu and fought back, who became the souls the characters use now. However, in the aftermath, Tiki decided to help restore Serenes with the surging races, as Humanity chose to create their own lives outside of the Goddesses realm: Real life. What will be later stated is that Goddesses have helped humanity against darkness.

Nopon:

Laquz:
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:43 am

I have a few announcements dealing with FOR:

1) Id like to appologize for me not posting. With holidays, school, procrastination, and my Laptop needing to be repaired, it's reduced me from posting. I'll be trying to post soon. Though until my laptop is fixed, no promises on huge posts.

2) On the 26th, a major Crossover between one of the most popular JRPGs, and Nintendos First Party strategy game was released in Japan. This of course is Genei Ibun Roku #FE. This game, and how Shin Megami Tensei/Persona (Mainly Persona) gave me the idea to start Fantasy or Reality, where real life is dependent on a hidden reality: One where fantasy is real, and is why life lives. I'll probably have a similar announcement by US release.

3) I'll most likely be making all parts of the Illusionary Revalations in the RP post but state in the title the 'Chapters' or major parts. Which I only have the first 2 major ones planned.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:54 am

Is it bad that I'm trying to imagine everyone as rwby characters?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 am

Destroyer wrote:Is it bad that I'm trying to imagine everyone as rwby characters?

I don't think so. XD

I'm curious about who you think is who.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Well, I was talking about imagining them in the art style of rwby, but..
    Kazuto is the hero, but I can't really see him as anyone else but Ren.
    Hiromi is the one with a bad past and is kind of shut-in, so I'd stick her as Blake.
    Tsubaki would definitely be Ruby or Sun. No doubt about it.
    Akemi... Would probably be Yang. She's energetic but fierce, with a big of realist.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Kiria would probably be Coca.
    Kazuto is Abit more talkative then Ren, and overall more social.

Anyway, the plot thickens! I've revealed an idea that me and Destroyer worked on abit and it's now come to fruition, there's still more to Kazuto's families plot, but there's a nice taste of it.

Another one of my plots will start soon in a few posts.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 am

So, my first plot is starting with a new character of mine: Kaito Tsurugi, and I will say that more will be seen of him soon in the RP.

So first off, I'm planning to bring in a few new characters to the RP because of new Games that came out, that will revolve atleast: Izana (FE Fates) and Garon (FE Fates)

I do have later plans for a few characters: Fox (Star Fox), Corrin and Azura (FE Fates), and Anankos (FE Fates)

I will be adding Kaito and Garon's Character profile soonish in their respective areas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 am