Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

RWBY RP, V2

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY RP, V2 - Page 3 Empty Re: RWBY RP, V2

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:10 pm

"My name? Yulon Xueshan. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    She turned around and motioned for Chung to follow as she walked off, not bothering to ask the girl's name.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Kim: bye. its n..nice to meet you

she starts running for the arena agein
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:27 pm

As Chung arrived to the ballroom area with Yulon, he felt as the power inside Freituner dempty, as he looks over to Yulon, respectively bowing to her and saying in a hurried pace and very nervous one, "Th-thank you, miss. I hope you have a good day."

Chung then bolted away, trying to get away from the miniscule amount of people already in the room, who all looked at him for running away in a random fashion. Chung then made his way into an empty room and hid as Freituner powered down and the rest of his armor followed with it. He then put his stuff down beside a bed, claiming it for the night as he put his head into his hands, sighing as he looked up, putting his hand through his golden locks, along with relaxing his back on the wall, looking down as he closed his eyes, trying to rid his head of thinking that he is seen as awkward and/or a loser.

---

Hestia walked out amongst the crowds of people, quietly yawning as she stretched, heading up a nearby tree, laying down, and taking a quite snooze in it, not caring what people think of her as she'd probably burn them to death.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Add stood as the speech came to an end, "Well, if that's it, then I don't think we can go on our way. Eve, what's our plan?"

Eve thought for a moment, "First, we get well acquainted will the layout of the school. Once that is done, we prepare for this initiation, whatever it may be. When we figure out what it is, you adjust the output on your dynamo further until everything is in perfect order for the location."

Add nodded, "Right, so if that's the entire plan then I assume we'll be staying up all night again?"

Eve shrugged, "Possibly. We'll have to find out when the time comes."

Rena happily made her way to the ballroom, curious about what else would be happening that night.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:14 pm

kim gets back and Leon and mike are sparing (leon is winning). walter is sitting in the stands watching. walter looks at kim excitedly.

walter: Kim come up hear. watch the fight. leon said you have to practice next beacaus you still need to work on melee combat.

kim walks up to the stands and sits next to walter. meanwhile in the fight with leon and mike.(thay were just going after each other the whole time) leon grabs mikes face and throws him out of the arena. he crashes into the wall causeing a crater. mike jumps back in and blasts a huge gust of wind at leon sending him through the wall

walter does this affraid  kim shakes her head

Kim: this won't end well

walter: now there not holding back

leon jumps back in the arena his aura now visable and orange. ( if you dint know what that means look at the cherecter sheet) leon darts at mike but befor leon can touch mike len suddenly went flying the other direction. a mystirious but fimiliar voice comes from behing walter and kim

???: your first day and you 2 are allready causing trouble

kim walter and mike look at who it is

Kim: Miss goodwhitch

she fixes the damage

Miss goodwhitch: you better hope i dont catch you causing trouble again or ther will be trouble.

Leon get up and says "yes mam" and thay all leave

Last edited by LeonTheHero9903 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:56 pm

"You're welcome. Good day to you as well." Yulon walked into a corner near where a girl sitting against the wall was silently reading, opened one of her bags and pulled out a small box, pressing a button on it after placing it down, and it expanded and unfolded into an air mattress while she pulled out a topsheet, blanket, and pillow and spread them on it. She sat down and pulled out a candle and lit it after pulling out a journal and pen. She opened it to aa blank page and began writing a new entry.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:59 am

(Fleshing out Chung time!)

Chung sat in the small room he claimed, beginning to polish his revolvers as he began thinking, mainly of his family at home with Atlas. His mother died when he was about 5 from sickness, his father was a retired commander in the Atlas military, and finally his sister: Kanari. Ever since Chung was young, he wanted to prove himself to his sister.

~9 years ago~

Young, 9 year old Chung ran through his family Estate with joyful glee. Running outside, pre-dressed for the cold weather to see Kanari, who held a hand cannon in her hand as she took not even a second to aim and fire at a target, striking in the bullseye. Chung then ran up, pestering her, "Sis! Sis! Can you teach me how to do that."

Kanari said in a tone matching the climate around her, "No."

Chung begged, "Please sister! Why won't you?"

Kanari kept quite as she fired another shot into another targets bullseye, scolding, "Go away you scab! You're never gonna use any guns for a comfy job!"

Chung looked at his sister, confused on what she said, adding to her comment, "It would be better for you. The world is only for the strong. So you should sit in a stupid office instead of fight, you little scab."

Kanari then stormed away, as she left Chung alone, and confused. 'The world is only for the strong.'

~Present~

Chung looked down. The idea of: The World being for the strong, no longer was on his mind. What it was: Why was she always so cold and hateful towards him? What did he do to her to deserve that. Ever since he was a kid she hated him. Chung brushed the idea out of his mind as he held his revolver and looked down the sight, checking to see if it was off, doing the same with his other. He then looked out, yawning as he put his revolvers away, and writing into a journal of his own.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:08 pm

September 6, 2XXX

Today was mostly uneventful. I met a few... Unique individuals. One was a bit hotheaded, another who acted like she was royalty, and one who was disappointingly shy and quiet. If I end up on a team with any of these, this year should prove quite interesting...

Yulon closed the journal and put it back in her bag, reaching for her scroll and checking the day's business before turning it off and getting out a book.

Last edited by Destroyer on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Ara leaned against Yuuki and gave a soft sigh, "So, what do you think is going to happen tomorrow?"

Add walked around the school with his sister, "Hey, this is quite a big school. Much larger than I expected..."

Eve kept silent as she continued to take note of what she saw around the school.

Rena looked around the ballroom for Chung, wondering where he had gone but wasn't too worried since she knew how shy he was already.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Yuuki looked at her sister as her tails softly lay on her, saying in her excited, adorable tone, "Don't know sis. Maybe it'll be a sugar eating contest!"

Chung hid in the room, opening his journal as he wrote:

Day 1: 9/6/XX
    I just arrived at Beacon today, and met some wacky people: A girl who acts like a Queen, a fancy woman in oreintal clothing, and a nice, green haired girl who was rather friendly. I don't know if I've made any real Freinds yet, unless I should count Rena. If anything, I hope I Atleast am not on the same team as that Queen. I wouldn't mind anyone except her, she just seems Abit over demanding.
    Other then that, there'll be some kind of test tommorrow for teams. I just hope I'll be on the same team as Rena, anyone Rae won't matter. Just please give this to me, fate.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:29 pm

leon looks back at mike kim and walter

Leon: you guys want to get something to eat. (he grins)

walter: (looks surprised) shure

mike: lets go

Kim:kk

thay start walking to the cafeteria
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:48 am

Ara smiled and happily leaned against Yuuki, saying, "I don't have any idea."

Yuuki happily said, "I hope it's my idea! I like sugar! Anyway sis, let's go find a place more comfortable to sit!"

Yuuki then grabbed her sisters arm and pulled her along as she ran amongst the school area, looking for the ballroom.

Rena quietly looked around the school for Chung, the former hiding in one of the rooms inside of the ballroom, hoping no one would come in.

After about 20 minutes of sleep, a school attendant woke Hestia, pointing her to the ballroom. Hestia grumbled as she walked there, disliking that she was woken up.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Eve looked at Hestia, easily ignoring her need to mess with Hestia any further than she had already. She continued walking, examining the school with her brother, wondering if they were missing any of the school.

Ara nodded softly, "Alright, let's go then."

Rena wanted to look around for Chung a little further but she didn't necessarily want to get into any kind of trouble... But what's life without a little fun? Rena continued her search, happy to peek into any rooms she passed.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Yu looked around at the other students while she pretended to read her book, thinking about the ones she'd most want to be on a team with. Hmm... None of the ones I've met show much promise so far... And my success here will probably be dependent on my team... There was one green-haired girl I saw outside who looked tough, yet upbeat. She's the best candidate as of yet...
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:32 am

Chung, fearing of being bothered, went to lock his door, and then taking off his armor, choosing to lay in the bed, wanting to sleep early for the possible long day tommorrow.

Yuuki happily pulledAra by her arm, almost running right into Eve in her happy, but clumsy running, saying as she passed by, "Sorry!"

Yuuki happily ran into the ballroom with her sister, claiming the first open room as she bounced onto the bed inside, laughing in her normal, innocent way.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:04 pm

tekashi ( an important character) looks around franticly trying to find professor ozpins office. he sees leon and goes to ask for directions.he gets to leon.

Tekashi: excuse me. do you know were professor ozpins office is?

Leon: ya over there

leon points over at the clock tower. then looks at takashi

Leon: why do you need to know?

Tekashi: sorry to say but it is confidential. thank you though for telling me were he is.bye (this is what takashi looks like by the way ) RWBY RP, V2 - Page 3 Anime_boys-2

tekashi then rushes to ozpins office

Leon:bye. *he starts walking to meet up with kim* that was..... different.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:56 pm