Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

RWBY RP, V2

Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

RWBY RP, V2 - Page 2 Empty Re: RWBY RP, V2

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:18 pm

"Ele couldn't come with me." Ara sad softly as she wrapped her arms tightly around Yuuki, "I missed you."

"Come on Eve. Now isn't the time to start any rivalries." Add said as he stopped and turned around to look at his sister.

"Can it be considered a rivalry if I'm significantly superior in every way?" Eve asked as she caught up to her brother.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Yuuki happily pressed her face against Ara's, as she embraced her sister. She then said, "It was terrible... Ara.... They took me home, and then Mom..."

Yuuki began to tear up, saying, "She...."

Hestia looked back at Eve, saying, "On what basis would you be stronger? There's no proof."

Chung silently walked with Rena, heading torwards the main building.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:26 pm

"Eve, no." Add said as he looked directly at Hestia. He knew this wasn't going to be pretty if it went any further than this.

Eve looked at her brother then back at Hestia, "Do you dare challenge your Queen? You'd best know your place and show me the respect I deserve."

Rena looked over at Eve, "That doesn't look too good."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Hestia replied, stretching as her reckless attitude knew a fight was gonna happen, "Queen? Queen of what? I can tell your a damn Atlas Queen with your attitude. Want anyone who isn't an Atlesian to bow to your feet and kiss them? I'd reccomend listening to.... That guy, and just back away."

Chung quietly listened as Hestia escalated the situation. Despite him wanting to state about his Atlesian heritage, and how he isn't like that, he knew Hestia was correct about the stereotype, and was in the right of this argument, as Eve was the one to overreact about a slight mistake.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Yulon realized that a fight would soon break out and walked over to the pair, calmly stating, "Ladies, I would advise you hold off on this until training begins. There is a time and place for everything, but here and now are neither of those. Miss, I'm sure she didn't mean anything by bumping into you, and it was highly unnecessary to retort so rudely. Now, we're going to have to deal with each other for a long time, so let's all get along. And you should be careful. You very well could end up on the same Team." She turned without another word and left, heading to the main building once again.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:15 pm

"How dare you insult not only me but my people as well? This little act of yours was cute at first but now it's annoying."

"Brother, I'm her brother and Eve please we need to go." Add said from a distance, "If we don't go now we won't have enough time."

Eve looked towards the stranger who had suddenly interrupted the two of them. After listening to what she had to say she turned her back to Hestia, "I don't those who are not of Atlas to bow to my feet but I would expect them to be more careful."

Add sighed and started walking away, knowing that she was just making the situation worse... again.

Rena sighed softly, "My, I didn't expect her to be a queen... Then again, she is kind of a... What's the word... Snob? No, that's not it... What's the word...." She said as she stopped walking, trying very hard to think of a single word describe Eve.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Hestia glared at Eve, and said as she put her hand on Red Lotus's handle, but quickly moved it off, wanting to be the better person here, as she replies, "You can be this little 'queen' all you want, but note, It'll make you hated quickly."

Chung listened to the conversation, knowing the word that Rena was looking for but kept his lips closed.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:23 pm

"Whatever. My goal here isn't to gain followers anyways." She said, hoping that would end it all together.

Rena gave up with a soft sigh, "I can think of it. Chung, we should go look around."

Add sighed, "Do you have to start something every time we meet someone?"

Eve shook her head, "Only when they do something wrong."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Hesita sighed after listening to Eve's rude comments, and marched away, both angered and annoyed.

Chung agreed and walked with Rena saying in his normal, nervous voice, "Okay?"
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Eve and Add walk away, a smirk on Eve's face, feeling superior.

Ara quietly looked at Yuuki, "Let's find someplace where we can talk about what happened ever since we got separated."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:07 am

Through a campus wide announcement, it requested all First Year Students to gather in the auditorium for day one oreintation. Chung looked up and walked into the auditorium, standing near Hestia, being quite close to the front, as he waited for it to begin.

Yuuki heard the announcement and said, quitely sniffling, "I'll tell you later, let's see what they want in this thing sis."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:54 am

Being already in the main building, Yulon walked hastily to the auditorium, standing in the front, near Chung and Hestia.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:49 pm

"Eve, should we go to that?" Add said as he turned back towards the main building.

Eve shrugged, "I guess we might as well. No reason to avoid such an important event."

Ara nodded, "Right, lets go."

Rena hurried into the main building, finding herself near Chung again. How convenient.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:10 pm

As Yuuki went with Ara, they say into a shadowy area of the place, letting her tails and ears free as she happily sits with her sister. She then asked, "Sis, why are you hiding your tails and ears?"

Chung sat down beside Hestia, and interestingly, Rena. He mainly kept a quite tone, which was easily portrayed as his nervousness by them. Hestia gave Chung a quite look as she smiled at his akwardness, finding it a rather cute aspect amoungst the men here.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:05 pm

kim walks in to the auditorium and sits down in the back but leon is no were to be seen. ozpin starts the introductions (sorry im not typing all of that again) and seems like he really wasnt careing or just out of it.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:07 am

"Ahem… I’ll keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you and all I see is wasted energy in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step. You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed!"

Yulon nodded and smiled, turning to her scroll and pulling up a map of the campus. Okay, so my team will probably end up being chosen at random... She turned and followed the map to the ballroom.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:01 am

(Good shit Destroyer. I was gonna type it out for this post, but uh, Good shit man.)

Chung looked up as Oxpin made his speech, despite how breif it was, something about it resonated with the Blonde Gunslinger. Chung then noticed Yulon having a map of the place as she began heading to the Ballroom. He quietly followed her, trying his best to not come off as some kind of creep or weirdo.

Hestia yawned after the speech, going to find a place for a good nap, honestly not caring about what Ozpin said.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:07 am

(Google and copy-paste goes a long way)

Yulon looked back to Chung. "If you're looking for the ballroom, follow me. It you aren't, I ask that you leave me at once. I have no time for riffraff."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:16 am

( oh i didn't know thay had his speech on google. sorry. i usually just went on youtube and typed the speech as he said it)

kim looks down. she gets up and starts running back to the arena. on the way there she accidentally rams right into yulon and chung. right after she falls down and scrapes her leg
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Yukon, startled, turns to the girl. "Oh! Are you alright? You shouldn't go running through the hallways like that."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Kim gets up blood going down her leg.

Kim: y..y..ya im fine. sorry for runing into you.
    she pulls out a hankerchief and bandage wrap and covers up the scrape
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm

"It's fine. Just watch where you're going next time." Yulon turned to Chung. "So are you coming?
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Kim:o.ok i will. Wait what is your name
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Chung nodded to Yulon, "I-I am going to the ballroom."

Chung then watched as Kim ran by hurting herself as Chung helped her up with Yulon, he then kept silent as Kim asked his name, hoping she doesn't see him, despite how Freituner makes him more noticeable.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:48 pm

kim looks at chung to and says

kim: thank you too. what is your name

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 pm