Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Fantasy or Reality

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Fantasy or Reality - Page 4 Empty Re: Fantasy or Reality

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Roy prepared Durandal, charging at Dark Pit, who prepared a giant gauntlet and charged at the Lionheart Prince, both their weapons clashing in a blaze of fury as their fight began to rage, Roy releasing blazes of flame as both stood back, trying to find a strategic way to beat the other.

"Mamudo!" Dark Pit chanted as he released a powerful blast of dark magic at Roy, who countered with Agidyne.

Kazuto then prepared Falchion, preparing to attack, as he copied a chant that sounded right to him, releasing a blast of electricity at both Roy and Dark Pit, "Zio!"

Roy and Dark Pit turned to look at Kazuto, after being striked by Zio to hear Kazuto say, "I am the Lodestar, Kazu-... And prepare to join the light wondering souls!"
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:26 pm

Vixon nodded and followed the girl. "I don't want to get caught up in that."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 am

"Okay then. Come on." She began to walk off to the forests.

~~~
    After walking around for a while and defeating a few creatures, Akemi picked an orange from a tree and sat down under it. I wonder what this "darkness" is gonna be like... and how hard it'll be to beat it. I mean, if the goddesses couldn't defend against it... how could we?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Ryuko shyly stood behind Vixen and Hidiomi, unable to let out a word, despite Sumia nudging her side to do so. Ryuko then followed them into whatever they'd encounter next.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Hiromi and the boy walked through the forest with Ryuko and her pegasus following, discussing what Robin knew about the Darkness. "So, the Darkness is manifested as actual sentient beings? That's very interesting... What about its natural form? Is it just... darkness, or a cloud or fog-like, or... what?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Ryuko shyly followed them, not wanting to speak incase they could hear and instantly recognized her secret as Kiria. Her fear was so immense that she was shaking like a leaf while behind them, as Sumia nudged her head against Ryuko's side to help calm her.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Vixon shook his head, "I can't answer that right now. Until we can locate the source of the darkness, there is no way to tell if they are even human or not."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Hiromi stopped and gave him a look. "Well, obviously it's not human. If it was, it wouldn't have so much power. At this point, I think it's safe to say that we aren't even human anymore."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:10 am

Ryuko then politely interrupted, speaking in a shy voice, "What if the darkness is just a manifestation of our dreams. Also, what if what we are, is truely the apex of human potential? Like, it's our destiny to become this?"

----

Kazuto prepared his blade, knowing he was about to fight. Roy then said in a lax tone, "The Goddesses finally chose warriors? They should have chosen you earlier.

Kazuto looked at Roi, somewhat confused. Dark Pit then said, "The darkness is already diffuse, but powerful. Gather your freinds. Head to the mountain infront of us. Powerful creatures already prowl."

A torrent of light then surronded the wandering souls of heroes as they faded, and Kazuto looked at the mountain infront of him, as Tiki heard and called everyone to join up with the Lodestar.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:45 pm

Update:

FOR, currently, will be temporarily done, and then restarted to reflect on planned plot points in my original ideas for the RP. Other people who were unable to join will be allowed to make characters and join in, however they are limited to one character for safety reasons. The 5 main heroes of light will be used again, but more may be added. I will put up a discussion post soon so people may claim Nintendo Characters they want to use. Pre-claimed ones such as Marth and Pit are claimed to their person

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:50 am