Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Fantasy or Reality

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Fantasy or Reality - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy or Reality

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:58 pm

Ryuko woke up in a jolt, noticing the time, 9:30, she had 10 minutes to get dressed, and to Chiki's Stage. So she can change into her Kiria appearance and Rhersals for the show. Ryuko put on her normal clothes and ran all the way to the studio, meeting with her director: Shiro, to learn which songs she'll play: Reincarnation, her most popular. She then changed out to her Kiria appearance, moving her fingers through her long pink hair.

Kiria walked over to Shiro, asking, "So, when do I go on?"

Shiro awnsered, "At the end, you have a small interview first though."

Kiria questioned, "Interveiw?! What am I suppose to say?!"

Shiro replied to Kiria, "It'll be a few questions about your feeling of your first World Tour. Then Chiki will ask you questions on your next Album."

Kiria twirled some of her hair around her right pointer finger, saying, "Ohhhh... This Millenium's Girl?"

Shiro nodded as a 11 year old girl walked over. Her hair was a light green as she wore a purple and white dress. She then said, "So, the Million Yen Pop Star shows up on the scene."

Kiria bowed, saying, "I am sorry for making you wait."

Chiki smiled and nodded as she jumped around, preparing for her show to start.

----

Kazuto lazily went downstairs, his Aunt accidently leaving the TV on as she went downstairs to work in her restaurant down below. Kazuto notticed on the TV that Chiki's Happy Half Hour show just started. Kazuto made himself breakfast as Chiki interviewed her first guest. He cooked himself an Okonomiyaki, (Look up japanese foods. I want to make what the characters eat atleast somewhat correct, even if I get the culture wrong.) and rice then began eating as he began watching the TV.

----

Chiki then said, "Next up, is a special guest, I was luckily able to get her ony the show late last night. With out further ado, I introduce: The Million Yen Girl! Kiria!"

Kiria then walked from off stage onto the stage, happily waving  to the cheering fans as she sat down across from Chiki.

Chiki waited for the crowd to calm down, then said, "So, Ms. Kiria, thank you for being here."

Kiria replied, "Thank you for having me."

"So, Kiria, you have had just about 11 Million copies of your Album has been sold as your first World Tour has ended. How has your first Tour been and where was your favorite place to preform at?"

"My first tour has been.... Well, amazing. I got to see so many fans cheering my name, and to come out to here me sing. So it's hard to choose where my favorite place I preformed at. Due to all of my Fans being equally great to preform for. Though I had a fun time in England, Canada, and especially the U.S.. I was shocked to see the difference in culture then in Japan."

"I bet the different road signs and such in English would confuse anyone who doesn't know English. Anyway, your next preformance is in the Shibuya 109 next week, right?"

"It is. I am happy to be back in my home city of Tokyo after a year gone."

"I can't wait to see you preform then. Right before you preform in a few, will you be working on your next album after the Shibuya preformance?"

"I am, acctually. My next album: The Millenium's Girl. Which will be telling a story just like Reincarnation did."

"That's great! Anyway, Kiria will be performing outside the Shibuya 109 next Saturday. After this commercial break, Kiria will be performing her Flagship Song: Reincarnation."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Akemi woke up, but immediately flipped over and put her pillow over her head and tried to return to sleep, but to no avail. She eventually got up and made breakfast alone, and started thinking about what happened. They all looked familiar. I don't know where from though....
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Vixon quickly put on his accountant uniform, as he was scheduled to work today. He was buttoning up his coat when his phone rang. Edea... He picked up the phone, and quickly put it to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Vic! Long time no talk! I wanted to check on how you were going? Things are going great over here." Edea's bubbly voice rang through the phone.

"Things are going...alright. My internship is teaching me a lot. Edea, something weird has happened.." Vixon said quietly.

"That's good to hear your internship is going well! What's going on over there? Is it another crazy holiday?" Edea asked curiously.

"No no, it's more like..ummm..how do I put this into words.." Vixon tried to fix his ideas into a logical order.

"Don't dwell on it! I actually called you to tell you I will be visiting in a few days. I have something special for you!" Edea said cheerfully.

"That is great, Edea, I will greet you at the airport when you come." Vixon smiled slightly.

"Okay! I better get going. I expect to see you tomorrow at 4PM!" Edea hanged up the phone.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Kiria took a deep breath as the Camera Man gave off the countdown of 3,2,1. Tikihiki happily chirped, "Its been a great show today, I'll be back on Wendsday for next time. Now, its time for Kiria, and Riencarnation!"

Chiki looked over to Kiria and nodded, as the mellow music to the song started, Kiria tapped her foot for 10 seconds lightly as the Guitars started as she began to sing:

I want to Break!
    Will you be able to heal me from Lonliness, from pain, and all things Ionce cherished?!
    Reincarnation! Realization! Reincation!
    I want to Disapear.

Sounds of a City that never sleeps the melancholy
    of all these fakes smiles
    These Real motives hiding
    Someday, somewhere, as we had never seen them
    Even if no one speaks for their worries
    We all know!

I want to break!
    These Courageous Acts of poison that I cherished
    But then, I wont be honest!
    Even if Im lost, or in trouble, just ask me
    Atleast, I'll destroy this pain, and Lonliness!

Reincarnation! Realization! Reincarnation!
    I just want to be Reborn

Kiria looked down as she finished the song and the crowd cheered. The performer then bowed as the crowds continued, and the Director eventually gave the sign they were off the air.

The performer slipped out faster then a Cheetah as she changed to her civilian appearance and went back on the streets.

---

Kazuto finished his light brunch as Chiki's show finished, Kazuto looked down on his phone and continued his conversation with Tsubaki. Kazuto then cleaned up his food and retreated into his room.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Akemi finished her food, grabbed her skateboard, and headed to the 109. Might as well shop for some new jeans...

~~~

Hiromi turned off her television and grabbed her purse, heading for the door.
    "And where do you think you're going?"
    She whipped around to find her father, holding a brown flask.
    "To my job."
    "Good." He walked away, and she ran out the door, not looking back. She headed to the coffee shop that she worked at, clocked in, put on her apron and opened the shop.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:05 pm

(If you got anything you'd like to do in reality still, I'd say do it in your next few posts. That is do to the main characters are going back into Fantasy soon)

Kazuto eventually of the Sushi Dia, and over to a small theater stage in downtown Shibuya to see Tsubaki's Sentai Hero for a group of children.

Tsubaki, dressed in a green and black costume, similar in design to a fantasy-like vigilante. Kazuto watched the tacky show for a while, the children finding huge amusement to it. It was about 30 minutes later when it finished and the children left with their parents. Tsubaki and his co-performers took off their costumes and back to their street clothes.

Kazuto leaned himself against the wall of a nearby building. Tsubaki came out of the building, and ran over to his freind. Tsubaki bowed to him and said, "What's up, Kazuto?"

Kazuto replied, "Not much. Just wanna hang out with you."

Tsubaki nodded, saying, "Where do you wanna go? "

"Don't know."

"Just want to walk about. Maybe to the train station and go to Ōta, then back here?"

Kazuto nodded, having no complaints, the two then turned around to see about 4 kids their age blocking the exit as a 5th joins them, cracking his knuckles as he slowly walks up to them, saying, "So, little Kirigaya missed out on his beating yesterday. Seems that I have to add double."

Tsubaki then replied, "Go away Nobuyuki. Kazuto never did anything to you."

Nobuyuki glared at Tsubaki then looked back at Kazuto, as he then got close to him, grabbing the boys collar, and prepared to swing. Kazuto felt something inside him tune, just like in Fantasy, as he seung his right hand upwards, knocking Nobuyuki's grip of Kazuto off then kicked the bully back. Nobuyuki looked at the boy in slight suprise, the. ordered his two henchmen to attack him.

Kazuto prepared himself, dodging a punch from the first henchmen and blocking a punch from the other. Kazuto dodged their Attacks with ease, as he grabbed the lid off of a trash can, using it as a shield against the flurry of hits at him. Tsubaki nearby, grabbed a long stick from near the stage and prepared himself in a stance. Rushing at one of the henchmen hitting Kazuto, swing the stick in a downward swing, striking the targets side as he then spun the stick, thrusting it into the targets back.

Kazuto then bashed his make-shift shield at the other attacker, then sweeping his foes leg, sending him crashing down.

Nobuyuki then paused for a memont, then said, "You win this round, Kirigaya."

Nobuyuki ordered his group to back off and they all departed. Kazuto then put the trash can lid back, as Nobuyuki put the stick he used away. Kazuto felt calm, surprisingly, not startled and such. He then thought, Is it possible the power I had in that realm is possible here, and what I experienced last night was real?

Last edited by Marusu-Sama on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:18 am

After the shop had closed, Hiromi walked to the office. "Katashi, I need my check. You haven't even given us last month's."

The man turned to look at her. "I'm trying, alright!"

She shook her head. "Yeah, well try harder, and maybe you should stop squandering it on gambling!"

"Why don't you mind your own business!? You'll get it when you get it!"

She growled, making gestures as if she were strangling him, then stormed out.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:55 am

Vixon sighed and put his phone in his coat. He buttoned up the last buttons and exited his apartment. He headed down the hallway and clicked the elevator button. Waiting for the elevator, a few more people join him, including a mother trying to quiet down a baby. The baby was wailing and screaming, and nothing the mother did soothed it.

Vixon glanced at the women and the child. All that child needs to quiet down is something to distract it and give it a binky.. Vixon was brought out of his thoughts when the elevator arrived. The people filed in and waited for it to close and take them to the bottom floor.

When it reached the bottom, Vixon quickly left the building and headed for his office. As he was walking, he was thinking of strategies on how to get there the fastest and how to solve other's problems. What's up with me today..
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Kazuto and Tsubaki had a lazy day, taking a train to travel throughout Tokyo and walking whenever there was any time for them to go to a landmark, and just having a great time, until both went to their own homes for the night.

The Lodestar then walked into the Sushi Dia, as dinner rush was going on, the workers serving sushi to customers, with Kazuto looking through the crowds and stealthly making his way upstairs, only noticing a girl with black hair quitely eating a salmon roll in the corner.

Upon reaching upstairs, everything was quite, and as Kazuto was tired from his long day, instantly plopping himself in bed, and falling asleep.

---

The bustling sound of service in the small Sushi diner was pleasant to Ryuko as she was directed to a table. It's been almost a year since she's eaten sushi. Ryuko of course ordered one of her favorites: salmon. To her salmon was like a cherry blossom leaf flowing through the wind in a nice autumn day.

---

The Tree of Life stood, with its barren branches in the realm of fantasy as Kazuto awoke there, thinking, "I'm back? But why? Is this real? Will I become some hero?"

Tiki sat infront of the tree in a traditional way, praying. Kazuto looked at her curiously as she then said, "Mar-Mar... Your back."

Kazuto had a shaking feeling in him as he then asked, "Tiki? Does this tree hold significance? It seems to not have blossomed in years."

Tiki then replied, saying, "This is the Tree of Life... Long ago before Fantasy gave birth to reality, this tree was planted in the darkness by Lady Palutena, and then grew into a giant tree. When it fully blossomed by her power, life was born, and connected to the roots. If this tree is to burn or topple... All life that has not been blessed by the divines will perish. Every thing in your realm will die... However Tabuu wants the tree to not blossom. If it does, then the seperate on we created between fantasy and reality will remerge. Then all humans will regain their souls power, and become like you and the others."

Kazuto looked up at the tree, knowing its purpose. If this tree does. Everyone in reality without divine favor will wither.

Last edited by Marusu-Sama on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 am

Hiromi quietly entered the house late at night, like always, in order to avoid her family. She snuck up to her bedroom and continued to color in her drawing from the previous day of the chaotic city. She'd been drawing several without meaning to, and wondered what was going on. She drew parts of the city on fire, and in almost complete darkness yesterday. She drew buildings crumpling where they stood, and people everywhere, panicking and some looting stores. It frightened her what she was sketching. (How did I even...)

~~~

Akemi reached her house with bags of clothing and video games in her arms. (I better get to sleep soon.. I might end up back in that weird place...)

She went inside, had a bit of sushi, then went to bed. (I hope I end up there...)
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:51 pm

The day flew by pretty fast. Vixon spent his day telling people strategies on how to save the most, and they were better than his usually ideas. He was able to map out someone's plan to last them for the next twenty years without breaking a sweat. He checked out at the end of the day and headed home.

At his apartment, Vixon put in a microwave dinner and turned on the TV. Nothing suspecious was happening in the news. The girl was just blabbing about some popstar's recent performance. Vixon quietly ate his dinner and headed for bed. He turned off the TV and went under the covers. Before dozing off, he thought about that world he was in last night. He wondered if he would be going back there. Tactician eh? Why me?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Ryuko, casually sitting on her bed in her small apartment, brushed her long, chocolate Black hair in a calm manner while listening to the News, lightly humming as she heard a small buzz noise and looked over, seeing it was Shiro contacting her, Ryuko picked up her phone, awnsering, "What's wrong, Shiro?"

Shiro replied to her, saying, "Ryuko, big news. The Entertainment company: Fortune, recently contacted me about your future career and they'd like to sign you on as a singer and help with your next Album."

Ryuko looked down, saying, "That's great Shiro. I'm guessing you want me to meet you there sometime tommorrow?"

Shiro replied, "Yes. Though I may not be signed on as your manager once you start working at Mirage Entertainiment. Anyway, is tommorrow at Noon okay?"

Ryuko replied, "Alright Shiro, see you then."

Shiro replied, "Alright Ryuko. Just come tomorrow and tell the person at the front desk that Miss. Nagi has a meeting with you, then you know what to do."[/Color]

Ryuko exchanged goodbyes with her Manager then chose to lay down and sleep, having some feel of regret to what tomorrow may bring.

---

Tuki then looked at the tree, saying, "I have a feeling once darkness weakens, life will return to this baren world. Mar-Mar, I hope one day you and the others may protect whatever the tree gives birth to. Make it a promise. For my sake."

Kazuto looked down at her, nodding, saying, "You have my word, Lady Tiki. I'll be the protect of what the Tree will birth."

Kazuto then drpped to one knee so he was standing at the same height Tiki was, as she wrapped her arms around him, smiling, saying, "Thank you, Mar-Mar. I know you all will win. It's only 7 days away."

Kazuto smiled, as Tiki stopped her hug and smiled, stretching as she spun around in a circle, and looked at Kazuto in excitement, to which the Lodestar nodded, happy to meet some form of the Divine Dragon Princess. He then asked, "Lady Tiki, can I ask, what was the past of Marth actually. I know it most likely was different then what I know."

Tiki put her finger to her chin, thinking, then answering, "He was... well, a Hero. He wouldn't let a single life die even if it meant defeat in battle to do so. Mar-Mar was ready to die to protect people close to him, like me, Caede, and everyone. He was always nice and calm, ready to help with any task. Never showed anger to anyone. He treated all equally, from villager to royal. Mar-Mar was the greatest man I'll ever know."

Kazuto smiled, knowing that Marth was correct in both versions, then asked another question, "Then why chose me as the vassal of his Soul?"

Tiki then looked at him, replying, "You seem like you were in a rut, and Mar-Mar asked me to help you out. Plus, you've seem to change a lot sine you came here yesterday. Though every soul chose who they wanted to join. Caede chose hers because she see's the hope of freedom with her. Pit liked the free life-style of the one he chose. Zelda, because she wanted to give wisdom to the one she wanted to help, to have her escape darkness and loneliness."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:04 am

Hiromi got on her laptop before she went to bed and watched some anime. Soon she began to tire and fell asleep at her desk.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:43 am

Vixon opened his eyes to view he was back in that strange wold by a tree. He saw two people talking, the strange girl from before and the lord who defeated the dragon. The girl was listing off ancient heroes, and why they choose who lay their soul in. He thought about each person she listed, and none of them fit who he was. I'm obviously a tactician...but who was the ancient tactician of the heroes? He stood there, puzzled for a moment. Then he remember Edea's favorite tale when they were younger. The tale of the legendary tactician Robin abling to save his country from the fell dragon. Many have told her that fell dragon was nothing compared to past ones, but Edea was more looking at Robin's tactics. Nothing compared to how well he handled things.

Vixon approached the two, "And why did Robin choose his vessel, if I might ask?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:23 pm

Ryuko felt heartbroken. There's no one left that was truly there for her. As Shiro may no longer have to deal with her career anymore. However, instead of Fantasy, she found herself in a dark room. She just sat down, burying her face into her hands and start crying. She just cried, and showed regret to who she is.

As the young pop star cried, she felt a warm presence put a hand on her shoulder, along with lightly hugging Ryuko, saying, "It's alright, Ryuko. You aren't alone."

Ryuko looked up, seeing a blue haired woman in similar clothing to her appearance in Fantasy, Ryuko looked at her, and said, "You will never be alone again."

Ryuko looked at her, asking, "Wh-who are you?"

The Woman laughed, standing up along with helping Ryuko get onto her feet. The Woman smiled to Ryuko, saying, "My name is Caede. Sumia told me that she is happy to serve you."

Ryuko, not knowing what to say, stood in shock in the dark room with Caede, trying to find out what she can say.

Caede smiled, patting Ryuko's head as she then said, "Don't worry. I know of your gratitude. Just ask of me whenever, Ryuko. I'll always be by you."

Caede faded into light which surrounded Ryuko as she was transferred into Fantasy.

---

Tiki looked over at Vixon as he appeared. She then said, "Don't really know.... Robin never told me. He was always pretty weird."

Kazuto looked at the Tree of Life, still in shock of its cause. It is why all non-divine life exsists, and why everything lives. Just then, a small blur of white was seen flying from the trees, and over to the group.

Ryuko landed near the group and got off of Sumia, and walked over to them, having somewhat of a hard time interacting with them.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:14 am

Hiromi woke up in Fantasy and stood up, not far away from the group. (I must have fallen asleep...) She walked over. "So.... why aren't there more of us? I mean, if we were chosen by the heroes, there are many other heroes too, right? And they would've had to pick someone too?"

Akemi also walked over and sat on a nearby rock, listening to the conversation.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:11 am

Disappointed, Vixon hardly heard the girl speak who came up. If there were more of us..then things would be easier...but, we already have the core aspects of an army. We have the lord, the tactician, the courier, and.... he was pretty stumped on the princess-looking girl, as girls weren't usually part of past armies. He decided she could just represent the women of the army, who sometimes fought alongside their men. He figured in his head that they were the only ones with these powers, and the only ones who were able to stop the darkness that was to come.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Tiki looked at Akemi, replying, "I guess I should teach you about who your souls really were. The 5 Souls of the Heroes, as you can guess, we're the strongest. Each one protected a Goddess, Zelda protected Lady Midna, Pit protected Lady Palutena, Robin wasn't the direct protect of Mother, but he helped defend her and was the strongest between the others. Then the last two. The strongest: Marth, and his wife, Caede, chose to protect me. However, the Goddesses, and myself have made our own personas. So we've been seeing if other people were fitting of powers. Mother has found one, as Lady Palutena has found another. However, they are going to wait to give them power until it's needed."

Kazuto looked down, then prepared to make his leave. As Tiki told him through telepathy, "If you ask, you know who Lady Palutena's person and the one she chose you know as well."

Kazuto thought, knowing she can hear them, "Is it them."

Tiki responded, "Yes."

Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:05 am

"Well, see you guys around. I'm gonna go find something to destroy." Akemi said, smirking and walking off.

"Tiki, is there a library somewhere?" Hiromi asked, "I'd like to research the Darkness and see what happened the last time."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Yuki looked at Hiriomi as she asked her if the past, and if there's any recorded info. Tiki shook her head and awnsered, "Sadly no more exsist. Your souls will tell you of your knowlodge once you bond to them more. So you'll get your information, don't worry."

Kazuto made his leave, preparing Falchion as he walked, cutting down beasts who remain to wonder the abandoned landscape of this world.

As Kazuto walked, he noticed something happen in the corner of his eye. Two figures fought, two males of equal stature crossed blades. One using a gun fashioned with wood and steel as the other weilded a Katana, with a blade designed similar to Durandal, the blade used by the Elibean Heroes of Roland, Eliwood, and Roy.

The staff weilder had vblack hair, and was decorated in a Greek Toga-like clothing with nature decorates on his body and a ring on his back holding arrows with Tulip shaped fletchings. The Katana user had red hair and was in a black trench cloak, having a blade at his side and Durandal in his hands. His mouth and nose was hidden by a Shinobi-like mask, and having written in katakana across his cheek: Lionheart.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Vixon approached Hiromi, "I wouldn't mind sharing some of my recently gained knowledge with you, as apparently Robin was quite the tactician. It seems he knows a vast amount of knowledge, more than I could ever hope to."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Hiromi turned to the boy. "Oh, okay... um, why don't we find-" She paused as she saw the fight happening from a distance. "Ummm...?"

Last edited by Destroyer on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:03 pm

Kazuto looked between the two fighters, then noticed behind him was Hiriomi. Why does she keep following me? He the heard the Red Figure speak, "Just as silent as ever, Kuro."

The Dark Angel-like figure responded on a cold fashion, "It's Dark Pit... Not Kuro, Pittoo, or whatever crap you come up with, Roy."

Roy responded, "As cold as ever, Dark Pit. Even though you search to defeat your other half, you care not for what you burn in your wake. Prepare to face Justice!"

Dark Pit shook his head and said, "Whatever..."

Tiki then spoke to Kazuto through Telepathy, "The Lionhearted Prince: Roy, placing his heart in faith of Justice... And Dark Pit, the dark half of the Angel of Light. These two pose an instance in this world of souls yet to be shielded by light, and battle amoungst this forgotten world. Free them to the light, as they could be entrusted to the Goddesses Will. Choose the side you find is right, Lodestar."

Kazuto weilded Falchion, and prepared to fight, as Roy fought with Dark Pit, chanting as he casted a blaze of fire from Durandal, "Agidyne!"

A torrent of flames blasted torwards Dark pit, who used his Wings to jump upwards and keep him somewhat skybound as he aimed down his rifle at Roy, taking 2 to 3 shots at him, which were avoided as Roy jumped upwards, striking at Dark Put, who formed an Orbitar to protect him from Roy's flurry of blows.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Vixon looked at the fight the two where engaged in. They are different than us..more evil-like.... He froze and tried to think on what to do. Just because he is a strategist, doesn't mean he knew everything instantly. He observed how the red-haired boy charged his sword with a fire element and slashed at the dark angel.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:44 pm

"Okay then...should we go the other way from them and let Marth deal with Roy and Dark Pit?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:41 am