Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

Fantasy or Reality

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Fantasy or Reality - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy or Reality

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed May 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Kazuto looked over to her, unknown someone followed him, he then asked, "You followed me?

---

Ryuko got onto Sumia's back, then told her to fly as the group split up to their own actions in the realm. The two flew for Abit until they landed near an apple tree for a quick snack.

Ryuko happily plucked two apples and fed one to Sumia and munched on the other, she looked up at the Violet-tinted blue sky above her, amazed at the color and took another bite from her Apple, until she gave it to her mount, no longer hungry.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu May 28, 2015 9:02 am

Hiromi hesitated. "Well...yeah.. sorry...I thought maybe we should strategize or something."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun May 31, 2015 11:25 pm

Kazuto smiled, saying, "It's alright. Kinda wish I had some help, but I took care of that thing no problem."

He then walked over to her, then said, "I don't know what we should formally call ourselves. I'm just going to say something along the lines of who we represent. So in my case: Marth."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:20 am

Hiromi nodded. "Nice to meet you, Marth. I'm Princess Zelda." She curtsied as she introduced herself. "Now, what exactly are we up against? I suggest we find some library or something and research the Darkness."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:04 am

All of a sudden, they here Tiki's voice, Tip: Continue fighting Monsters, you'll allow your soul to bond with you more, and learn what your foes are! The Heroes of the past fought the same challenge, Ya know! I also matched each of you to your Hero for a reason. Your both easily bendable with each other then if your with another."

Kazuto took a second to think. He did get some vision between Prince Marth, Princess Eirika, Prince Ephraim, and Robin. Maybe Marth showed resentment to Robin for some event with Medeus or Grima? Despite it making a lot of sense, Kazuto shook his head, then looked at Hiriomi, saying," So... I guess we travel around together? Atleast for now?"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:50 am

Hiromi shrugged. "I guess... I still think we should go to a library, but first... can we find an apple tree or something? I'm kind of hungry...
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:44 am

Kazuto adjusted his position and said, "Or just do what Tiki just said."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Hiromi rolled her eyes and replied. "Well, yes, but I would like to find some kind of food. Never mind. Hopefully we'll come across something while traveling.."

~~

Akemi jumped off of the Ogre's back. "Good thing you've only got one eye. Sorry big guy, but I need to get past here..." She then sidestepped the creature, who was holding his eye which had several arrows in it, and continued until she reached another cavern. "Wow.. so much shiny stu-ah! She ducked as something flew above her. What is that thing!?
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:44 am

Kazuto nodded, then said, "I guess I'll lead the way?"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:29 am

Hiromi nodded. "Let's go before it starts to get dark... I want to be able to see.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Kazuto then nodded, leading the way to the forest, sheathing his blade, forgeting to do so earlier.

----

Ryuko sighed, petting Sumia as she ordered the Mount to fly, she then dashed through the sky looking at the ground below. She then ate another Apple she grabbed from the tree, having her appetite back
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Hiromi followed him. "Maybe you should keep that out... we might be in a few more battles.."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Kazuto replied to her, "In swordsman ship, it's more tactical to defend if the sword starts in the sheath. Iaijitsu, dictates that."

Kazuto, then moved through the forest with Hiriomi, taking no real breaks pardonning pulling an apple from a nearby tree and handing the apple to her. Eventually the pair heard a slight gust of wind flap in the distance. Kazuto looked about to hear it grow intense, this a powerful roar let out, the Swordsman drawing his blafe as he looks across the Amber sky, to see something to suprise even him, a Dragon. It's scales were Red as blood, it landing near the Heroes, letting out a roar.

----

Ryuko, flying on Sumia heard from The west a faint roar and she immediately flew to that direction, having a feeling in her gut to do so.

---

Kazuto pointed his blade at the winged reptile, showing determination to defeat this, and soar to new heights in his newfound strength.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:54 pm

"Wait..." She slowly approached the dragon, setting her bow and sword on the ground.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Vixon ran after the ogre and the angel-girl on it's back. "Wait..Slow down!" His wound from the coyote was not helping him catch up. She eventually gets off the Orge and heads into a different cavern. Vixon was about to join her when a large shadow flys over him. He looks up to see a dragon. "Oh no..."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:57 pm

The Dragon moved its head up, glaring at Hiriomi, its mouth starting to fill with fire as it blasted the Zelda-souled hero. Kazuto ran and grabbed Hiromi, jumping to the ground before the flames could Immolate her. Kazuto then looked at her, saying, "Its not wise to do that. Especially against a beast like this."

The hero then jumped up, helping Hiriomi do the same as he prepared Falchion, ready to fight the beast. Behind them Ryuko landed on Sumia, staying on the mount as she then asked, "You guys need help. I can heal your wounds as you fight."
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Hiromi picked her weapons back up quickly. "Hey, sometimes, it's better to try to work it out peacefully before violence." She then strung her bow and aimed it at the great beast. "But now that I've given it that chance.. She releases it and the arrow lodges in the dragon's eye.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:32 am

The Dragon then launched a cone of fire to Immolate the Arrows coming at it. Kazuto ran at the Dragon, with his blade drawn, saying, "I don't think giant Reptiles with Wings know peace."

Kazuto rushed at the Dragon, trying to strike it's Dragon hide to wound the titanic reptile. However, the beast's hide rendered to tough for even a scratch to be dealt. The beast then knocked Kazuto back, sending the Lord back, with minor wounds, but otherwise, fine.

Ryuko then quietly hummed into her Mic, which sent a green orb at Kazuto to heal him. Kazuto felt his wounds start to heal off, as he said, "Your a Healer? Great!"
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:19 am

Hiromi was trying to think of a way to defeat the creature. I don't know what to do... slice off its tail, perhaps?

~~~
    Akemi rushed in behind the beast from the other caverns. "Woah..." She strung her bow and fired an arrow at the beast's underside.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:29 pm

Vixon joined the bow-girl and opened his tome. He held out his other hand and prepared to hit alongside the arrow. The arrow made contact with the Dragon's underbelly as it let out a roar. Vixon released his lightning attack and called out "El Thunder!"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:10 am

Kazuto noticed after Vixons spells opened up a part of the Dragon Scales. The Teen then prepared Falchion, feeling energy travel from him and into Falchion's tip. The Dragon, not noticing of Kazuto, breathed Fire at Vixon, then countinuosly thrashed at the Tactition. Kazuto then felt the energy in Falchions tip charge and he aimed his sights on the shifted scales, saying, "Take this!"

Kazuto dashed at the beast, it turning to the Marth Hero, as Kazuto struck the beast with the blades tip, and ended up on the other side, spinning his blade, and sheathing it, as the Dragon then exploded into butterflies.

Ryuko then rejoiced in the Dragons defeat, feeling a sense of releif. She then patted Sumia's back, and yawned, feeling Abit of exhaustion.
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:00 am

Akemi cheered. "Yeah!" She then tripped on the tail, and fell onto the stone floor head-first, effectively rendering her unconscious.
    Hiromi rushed over and tried to pick her up and drag her over to the Pegasus. "A little help, please!"
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 am

Ryuko helped Akemi's unconscious body onto Sumia's back. Kazuto sighed, choosing to continue on by himself, until a feeling Paralaysis came over him. Tiki then chanted, "Heroes of the Goddesses, you shall be able to return Tommorrow. Time for you all to return home!"

A bright light surronded each of the Heroes, as they then open their eyes back in their own beds in their homes in Tokyo, Shibuya.

Kazuto held his head, having a slight headache, but remembering everything that happened. He otherwise felt his ordinary self, he looked over at his computer, on from last night, he then logged back in it, noticing the time was 9am. Kazuto then looked on his phone, noticing a few texts, 2 from his aunt, and 1 from Tsubaki. He then replied to Tsubaki's text ('Hey man, how are ya'), smiling on his lax tone in typing, he then responded, 'Not much, having a lazy Saturday'

Kazuto yawned,
    Destroyer
    Destroyer
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Destroyer Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:11 am

Hiromi awoke with a start. "The powers of goddesses... ow..
    She got up and checked the time, then got up and made herself some breakfast, and sat down in front of the TV, absentmindedly turning it on, thinking over what happened the previous night.

Last edited by Destroyer on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Symphony Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 am

Vixon opened his eyes, noticing he broke into a sweat. He noticed his alarm was beeping like crazy. After turning it off, he took a second to remember what happened. I was in a strange world, I had magic, I was fighting a dragon...what was that? I felt like I could analyze anything, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:43 am