Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Hestia happily paid for Ramen for her genin, Yuuki was happily eating hers, as she was not an angsty crazy beast. Here kids: Always feed your Yuuki. If not: She is an angst and crazy beast.
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Post by Bankaikeyblade Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:04 pm

"Thank you sensei." Mizu says in between bites of his ramen. ' When I get home I'm going to read more of that book I got yesterday.' he thinks to himself.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Konomi quickly finished hers and tried to leave the place as soon as possible. She didn't want to be a bother with her presence.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:08 pm

Yuuki was eating hers as she looked over at Konomi as she was preparing to leave. Yuuki have her a smile, saying, "Hey, stay here Konomi. We're a team right? We should all be freinds, and all that stuff."
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:15 pm

"Ya don't leave yet we barely know you. Iruka-sensei trained you personally so that must have been interesting." Mizu says trying to get her to stay.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:49 am

Konomi stopped and turned around, "We're fr-friends?" She asked. This was the first time anyone called her a friend.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 am

"That's a dumb question! Of course we are! And even if we aren't, then we should be." Yuuki happily said, smiling to Konomi. Hestia sat their listening to the conversation, not really interrupting, but liking what she's hearing.
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:26 am

"Why wouldn't you think we were friends?'' Mizu asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:21 am