Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

3 posters

The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Lazy
    Page
    Page

The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Post by Lazy Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:10 pm

As the Yuuki and Mizu fought, Konomi found herself in a tree curled up. "There's no reason for me to be here. They'd be mad if I did anything. They probably just hated being in the same group as me." Tucking herself in she shed a few tears. She figured she'd always be alone with the exception of Iruka-sensei whom Konomi respects his many attempts. Konomi gave a few glances at the fight. The other two were going all out and with her out of the picture, it was probably easier.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:23 pm

Hestia looked over, noticing the clone and hearing Mizu moving through the brush around the area. Hestia closed the book again, dissapearing suddenly as the kunai's hit her, as a substitution log had all of it. Now, Pop Quiz! Where did Hestia go, Mr. Pheonix Wright?

Of course, she isn't in the brush cause that's to obvious. In the air? Yes, this is deffinently DBZ. So what else would be obvious? Well, ask the hand that popped out of the ground, grabbing tightly on his leg as everything beyond his head ended up being pulled underground. Hestia appeared in front of him, kneeling down as she said to his face, "That may have worked, if you didn't run so hazardously through the forest. Either way, have fun being underground."
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Mizu looked around trying to see if he can find either of his team members. Not seeing one he sighs " Looks like I might be here awhile." he says to himself trying to get out of the hole.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Hestia yawned as she returned back to the clearing to read, noticing over to see Yuuki still laying against the tree, until suddenly a clone popped. Hestia looked around, not notcicing Yuuki, as she groaned, moving back to where they met at today.

Yuuki evilly laughed as she was eating away at one of the lunchboxes, eating up the rice and pork in it. Cause you know, a little ball of rage and fight me needs everything she can eat. Hestia never said there was any rules against Yuuki eating all the meals before Lunch so no one else had any. Hestia appeared behind Yuuki as the Hyuga girl finished the first meal. The Jonin groaned as she asked, "Really? What made you think that was smart?"

Yuuki gulped as a moment later, she was tied to one of the poles. Hestia looked over to the clock. It was about 30 minutes until the bell rings and they were doing great at failing.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Konomi saw as both Yuuki and Mizu were incapacitated. "Was Hestia-sensei really that strong?" she thought to herself. She continued to watch and wait to see what happens.
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Mizu grumbles as he's struggling to get out of the hole. " The gods have a sick sense of humor." he says as his stomach growls. ' Hestia-sensei sure is strong.' he thinks to himself.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:02 am

Hestia appeared behind Konomi, whispering, "Hey, how is the hiding spot going."

Yuuki grumbled lightly, as she relaxed, having to stay tied up against the log until Mizu or Konomi freed her, or time was up... And she got sent back to the academy.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:21 am

Konomi jumped and screamed. She lost her balance and fell to the ground. "Ooph!" Trying to recover, she looked around for Hestia.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:29 am

Hestia took a look at Konomi and smiled, moving the hair covering her other eye, as she awaited for Konomi to look over at Hestia's gaze, as the black and red copy wheel eye that was covered from her red hair. The gaze that would put anyone into a Genjutsu by just looking at her.
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:32 am

Huffing Mizu lays on the ground '' Finally I got out of that damn hole.'' he says taking a deep breath " Now I need to hurry if i'm not sure how much time is left but I have to try." he says to himself.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Konomi quickly fell into the gaze of Hestia. Her eyes closed and in that brief moment, she reawakens. Panicking she looked around. Her eyes widen with horror when she see both Yuuki and Mizu on the verge of death. They looked back at her saying one sentence, "It's your fault." She screamed and ran as fast as she could. She was stuck in the genjutsu and until someone pulled her out she would be facing her worst nightmares.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Hestia lightly paused and gritted her teeth. She didn't mean to put the girl in that intense of a Genjutsu, but oh well. It at least keeps her incapacitated. The jonin then sat on the log Yuuki was bound too, reading the book still, as Yuuki sat their, waiting till something would happen for her to free herself and get a bell.
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Mizu hearing Konomi's scream goes running to her. 'We've already failed but the least I could do is help her.' the thinks to himself. Reaching her he looks at her " Hinazuki-san are you ok?" he asks.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Konomi was deep in the genjutsu that any noise outside wouldn't breach. Outside she was standing still but screaming. It was what she was living that really scared her.
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Mizu noticed her eyes looked glazed over. "If I remember what we learned right she's in a genjutsu."he says before sighing "Sorry about this." he says before hitting her.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:13 am

Konomi felt a hard blow to the back of her head. Her sight blurred and she collapsed. Perhaps the force of the hit was too hard and knocked her out.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:17 am

Hestia groaned as a Shadow Clone reported in about Mizu and Konomi's happenings. Hestia sighed, and heard the clock ring out loudly, signifying the end of the test. The jonin kept her seat as she waited for the kids to return and she can tell them how they did.
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:23 am

Mizu blushes and went to pick her up. "I didn't think I hit her that hard." he said to himself picking her up and carrying her to the training ground. ' It wouldn't be right for me to just leave her here though hopefully Hestia sensei can get her checked on.' he thinks to himself.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:44 am

Hestia waited for Mzu to appear before she said, "Smooth job, Uchiha. Knocking out a young girl like that. Anyway, lets wait for her to wake up before I say what I need about your test."
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:53 am

" I really didn't mean to hit her so hard." he says setting her down. Looking down at his feet he goes to sit down by one of the logs.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:13 am

Konomi slowly opened her eyes. She was surrounded by the others, she quickly got herself up. "I-is...is it over?" she asked quietly.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:03 am

"Well, I have my judgement. There's no reason for me to fail you all." Hestia said, seeming like she hasn't finish her statement as Yuuki rejoiced, "Yay! We passed!"

"I wasn't finished. There's no reason for me to fail you all, because you are all being dropped from the program."

"Wh-What?"
    Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 pm

"You can't do that." Mizu responded with a concerned expression. " We really didn't have any chance of getting the bells anyway. A genin fresh out of the academy doesn't stand a chance against a Jonin." he says.
    Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Konomi stayed silent. She didn't do anything. Konomi should have guessed she'd fail. She got up and bowed to Hestia. "I'll be taking my leave then..."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:22 pm

"Hold for a moment Konomi. Mizu, have you thought about what's the point of this test? I think everyone would know that fact. Have you ever thought about why your on a team? Or why I had you go up against something that would be impossible by yourself?" Hestia said, looking directly at Mizu, and then the rest of the teams, "Yell out when you have an answer to any of those questions."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 am