Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Re: The Flames Burning the Leaves (Naruto AU RP)

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:26 pm

"There's something more to the test." Mizu says out loud trying to think."What is it thou.... I'm an idiot. You were trying to test our ability to work together weren't you?" he asks
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:47 pm

"Yes, which you all failed to do. Yuuki, you recklessly charge out to fight me and get your bell, but you fail to even wait for Mizu so you can both try and fight me and maybe get a bell. Mizu, you left Yuuki unconscious and didn't even help her out. And Konomi, you just fled into a bush and didn't try and help your teammates because of your own fear." Hestia ridiculed them, her eyes closed the entire time, remembering something from the past.

~15 years ago~

A young read haired Genin Hestia ran at the blonde man known as the Hidden Leaf's Yellow Flash, a white, bone-like weapon in her hand as she swung at him. Minato smiled and easily dodged the girl until eventually struck his leg, not causing any injury, but made Minato flinch as Hestia grabbed a bell and ran. However, seconds later, Minato smiled as he appeared infornt of her through a tag mark he was able to place on Hestia as he claimed the bell.

"You know, sensei, I figured out the point of this. NOW!"

All of a sudden, a blue haired male jumped out, weaving the signs: Snake, Ram, Monkey, Boar, Horse, and finally Tiger, yelling, "Fire Style: Fireball jutsu!"

The boy shot fire at Minato, making him have to dodge the boy's attack, as a girl then yelled out, " Mind Body Transmission Technique!"

Minato teleported away from her attack, giving the Yamanaka girl a moment to return to her body as he was happy for the Genin to learn of the meaning of the test so well.

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:52 pm

" I guess in the heat of the moment I got to concerned about myself passing and didn't even worry about the other." Mizu said looking sad. Looking at Yuuki " I'm sorry I didn't check on you are even offer to help you out Hyuga-san." he tells her

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Konomi looked down. Hestia was right, Konomi did nothing to help the others. However, would they even want her help. "So...I guess we all fail?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Hestia threw a Kunai at Yuuki's ropes freeing her as she walks over to the clock, setting it up for 5 minutes from the current time., "You all have 5 minutes to get a single bell, got that?"

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:51 pm

" Thank you sensei." Mizu says then he looks towards Konami and Yuuki. " You two ready I'll make sure you pass even if it means I'll fail." he tells them.

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Konomi wasn't sure why Mizu was putting himself after her. "There is only one bell though?"
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Yuuki nods to both of them as she whispered, "Follow my signal. Once I'm knocked back, attack her."

Yuuki then charged forward, creating Shadow Clones to help her assault. Yuuki pressed forward, hopping they follow her strategy as she got into a small Taijutsu fight with Hestia, until she was knocked back, that being the signal to her teammates to charge.

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Mizu nods to Yuuki and then turns to Konomi." You ready Hinazuki-san?" he asks charges at Hestia. "Water Style water whip jutsu." he attacks Hestia with.

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Konomi followed up with a bunch of kunais. She doesn't why she followed but she did.
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:02 pm

Hestia smiled as she weaved the Handsigns: Tiger, Hare, Boar, and then Dog, as a sudden wall of earth blasted out from the ground to help the Jonin block the attack. Yuuki smiled Ashe dashed at Hestia, grabbing the bells and tossing them over the Earthwall to her teammates with a smile.

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Catching one of the bells Mizu smiles 'We passed.' Mizu says to himself.

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:11 am

Konomi was shocked, they caught a bell. "But...don't we..." she began but decided to keep quiet.
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:20 am

Hestia sighed that her letting her Gaurdian down for Yuuki to claim the bell let them pass. She smiled as the Earth wall fell down, and Gestia looked at all of them, congratulating them, "There ya'll go. You past the test."

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:41 pm

"Woo." Mizu says before falling down " I'm more exhausted then I thought.." he continues with his stomach growling.

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Konomi was confused. It was more of she thought it was surreal that she actually made it through. The thought made her lose her balance and she fell on her butt. "Wh-whoa..." she said afterwards.
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:39 pm

One of Yuuki's shadow Clones ran over, helping Konomi upo before dissapearing as Yuuki walked over. She had has, what most could call, a shit eating grin on her face as she rejoiced about her team passing. Hestia stretched again as she looked at the Genin's not having much to say, but atleast surprised that they still passed. Its the first time she'll be actively training Genin, but she welcomed the challenge. That was until she felt abit, saddenend, seeing a past memory in the kids. However, its the past. They were gone, and nothing the Jonin could do can change that.

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:33 pm

" So what should we do know?" Mizu asks from where he was laying.

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:27 am

Konomi stood there unsure herself. However something inside her wanted to speak up. "Uh-uhm..." she started quietly.
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:23 pm

"I guess this is an awkward thing since you all are the first who passed. Hmm, I know. How about I treat you all to some due lunch." Hestia said somewhat proudly.

"Then you better have your wallet ready! I'm gonna be getting a huge meal for my demon of a stomach!" Yuuki happily rejoiced, a wide smile on her face.

Hestia groaned then shouted back at Yuuki, "MORE THEN ONE RAMEN BOWL YOU PAY FOR! I DON'T MAKE HARD EARNED MONEY TO WASTE IT ON RAMEN!"

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Getting up Mizu wipes the dirt out of his hair. " Ramen sounds nice plus it will give us time to bond an a team." He says with a smile.

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Konomi eyes widen, "R-ramen...uh-uhm...may I join?" She asked. Though she knew she was part of the team, she didn't put any work in today. She felt like she didn't deserve it.
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:15 pm

"I said that I'm treating you all to a bowl on me. 2 or more are on you all." Hestia said, smiling to Konomi. Yuuki grumbled, but she'd enjoy the free bowl of Ramen at minimum. Hestia then gave them a notion to follow her, going to the Ichiraku Ramen Shops.

Bankaikeyblade
    Page
    Page

Post by Bankaikeyblade on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Mizu follows after excited to be finally be a official ninja. ' I'm one step closer even though I'm still far from him I'll figure out why Itachi did what he did.' he thinks to himself

Lazy
    Page
    Page

Post by Lazy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 pm

Konomi gave a faint smile and quietly followed along.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 pm