Poke Knights

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poke Knights

Where the best trainers dwell

4 posters

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 pm

Takumi looked at the Deer Faunus and replied in a quick and strict answer, not wanting to have a conversation, "Don't know"
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Red White Black Yellow (RWBY) RP

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 pm

"My, you're a quiet one aren't you? Just like Ara, you're silent until you have to talk." Elesis gave a soft smile as Ara returned to the group, in silence. Elesis looked at Ara and whispered, "Ears..."

Ar looked confused for a moment before she realized her ears were still visible. She quickly turned away from everyone with her head tilted down and tried to hide her ears again. She doesn't realize how obvious it is.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:47 pm

Takumi looked at Elesis silently then changed his bow back to normal, keeping his silent demeanor. Seeing Ruby talking with a white haired girl, and a black haired girl with a bow across the plaza.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:50 pm

"I guess I was wrong, Ara is much more responsive than you." Elesis teased as she looked over at the girl who kept her head down even after she had turned around. Not the best example but it was close enough.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:53 pm

Takumi looked back over at Elesis, responding, "I have my reasons."
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:56 pm

"Personal reasons or do you prefer to keep your relationships strictly, business." She gave him a teasing grin.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Takumi again kept his silent response, growing small annoyance to Elesis's constant talk. Yuuki was distracted with chasisng a butterfly around the plaza, as he walked away from Elesis and over to Yuuki.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:00 pm

Leon shethes his sword
    Leon:ok 2 things. Roric yours was pretty cool, and( asked softly and quiatly to ara )you are a faunus?

Kim: well i have nothing fancey. Just these two dust infused smg's
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:02 pm

"Come on~ Don't be like that. I'm just trying to make friends." She teased as she followed behind him but from a moderate distance.

Ara looked at Leon nervously then gave a soft nod, "Don't tell anyone... Please..."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Takumi looked back at Elesis, then walked over to her, quickly grabbing her, tilting her downwards as he kissed her on the lips, then returning her upright, and making his way inside as he said, "Yuuki let's get going inside before most of the spots are taken."

Yuuki stopped, and ran over to Takumi, jumping onto his back again, as they both went inside.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:08 pm

She froze in that position as he walked away. All that could be heard was Ara's soft snickering.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Leon: Dang That happend (after seeing takumi kiss her)
    (walks over to ara And quieatly asks) Are you a faunus? i saw the ears
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:14 pm

Ara returned to her silent state upon hearing the question and gave a soft nod.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:15 pm

Leon: cool. Why Hide it? Also How can you hide it so well
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:18 pm

"I'd rather not talk about it..." She quickly grabbed Elesis by the wrist and tried to pull her along to escape the conversation.
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:22 pm

Kim then slaps leon i the head with her smg's

Leon: oooowwwww What was that for

Kim:How did you not noteis you were makeing her unconeratible.

Leon: I dont know.(changing the subject) So Juliet you use your violin.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:27 pm

"Hey bro. Do you like that Red girl?" Yuuki asked curiously.

Takumi responded in his normal manner, "No. I was trying to get her to leave me alone."

Yuuki then responded, "Why kiss her?"

Takumi responded, "Cookies and cake."

Yuuki, ignorant of the fact of their conversation say, "Ooh! I'm hungry..."
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:35 pm

Leon: (hearing this) Damn that is cold. I Should Find And Tell Her

Kim: ya
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:58 am

Rorik entered the building and found people taking their seats. He decided to sit near the back, since that is there he was most comfortable. He was flattered someone noticed his weapon, but the ceremony was about to start. He continued to munch on the granola bar and waiting for it to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet noticed Leon was next to her now. Apparently, something went on between Takumi (Get it right, dipshit) and a girl and it was about kissing. Responding to Leon's question, she said, "Yes. It's part of who I am with my sembolance."
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:07 am

Takumi and Yuuki took a spot near the front, as they waited for the ceremony start. Noticing a Ruby get her ear talked off by the white hair girl from earlier, who held out a pamphlet to Ruby for whatever reason
    LeonTheHero9903
    LeonTheHero9903
    Squire
    Squire

Post by LeonTheHero9903 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 am

Leon: Juliet watch kim i have to go find ara and elesis

Leon he darts out of the room looking for ara and elesis
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:58 am

In order to keep from continuing the earlier conversation, she pulled Elesis along into the corner, hoping it was dark enough and also hoping that she could get Elesis to come to her sense soon. It didn't seem like it since that kiss was so random but what she was thinking about was if he was trying to start something or if he was just being weird.
    Marusu Senpai
    Marusu Senpai
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Marusu Senpai Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:14 am

Takumi looked up at the stage as the Ceremonies started to begin, with Oxpin and the other Teachers and major faculty make their way to the stage.
    Symphony
    Symphony
    Admin
    Admin

Location : The Twilight Zone, I have quite the audience there...

Post by Symphony Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Rorik perked his ears as the teachers made their way to the stage. They started the ceremony by saying welcome. Rorik tuned out until one of the teachers said entrance exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Juliet watched Leon walk out of the room. She turned to Kim, who was now sitting next to her. Kim looked a bit worried about her boyfriend.
    Jetflight22
    Jetflight22
    Squire
    Squire

Post by Jetflight22 Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Ara paid close attention since it seemed Elesis couldn't. When she heard entrance exam, as others did, she wondered what kind of exam there would be to enter such a school. Her mind began to wander and she stopped paying attention after that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm